Why do south slavs want to be afghans so much?

Why do south slavs want to be afghans so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php
iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php
iranchamber.com/history/articles/common_origin_croats_serbs_jats.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a bulgarian I didnt realize that serbian wewuzists have the same origin story.

Same for croatians. Weren't they supposed to be lost germanic aryan goths?

bump

People from the Balkans know that they're not really Slavs but slavicised cromagnoids and vlachs and balkanoids so they make up wewuz pashtuns N SHIIIET fairytales.

>Germany is more Slavic than the Balkans

Please don't acknowledge it, don't make them want to we wuz.

Ottomemes

If you look at this man and tell me he doesn't look like he's 100% from Zenica I will call you a liar.

Bulgars were a Turkic people who created the first Bulgarian state which included a lot of Slavs and was eventually Slavenised. It has nothing to do with wanting anything, it's how things went.

>Goths
That's Nazi/Ustasha ideology and it's irrelevant. The Iranic theory of the Croat origin is perfectly plausible. It doesn't imply that modern Croats aren't Slavs, but that the name originally comes from an Iranic tribe.

The white looking Pashtuns and Kafiristanis or Kalash in Pakistan actually look Slavic as fuck.

t. Slav

sheeeet

you could put this guy in slavonia and he wouldn't look too out of place

Can't believe you guys don't know what the indo-european migrations were
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

Why is it plausible for croatians to have been originally iranic but not Bulgars?

Such a shame that they are being islamized. They have customs that are closest to the original indoeuropean ones.

There actualy is some truth to it though. A lot of Iranian nomads came into Eastern Europe- Sarmatians, Scythians, and the supposed Afghan ancestors of Croatians of the Sagartian tribe.

Their pretty distinct from Arabs and genetically isolated though and their customs are unchanged for centuries.
If anything, its the Indoeuripeans of Europe that have changes

>There actualy is some truth to it though. A lot of Iranian nomads came into Eastern Europe- Sarmatians, Scythians, and the supposed Afghan ancestors of Croatians of the Sagartian tribe.

The only theoretical connection is the name. But it has been proven that the name Croat is in fact Turkic in origin and much more recent than the Sarmatians.

Also Iranians didn't just become Slavs, they are both branches of the Indo-european people, and remarkebly the Slavic languages have very little Iranian/Sarmatian influence.

>Their pretty distinct from Arabs and genetically isolated though and their customs are unchanged for centuries.
>If anything, its the Indoeuripeans of Europe that have changes

But they mixed lots with Dravidians Mongols and Arabs over the centuries, that can't be denied.

Check this out about the Indo-European culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

>Same Serb/Dinaric shitposter from last thread
It has been conclusively proven that Haravat is an Iranian name and that S*rbs are natural cucks who got removed in 1996. Also get a trip for easier filtering.

That's not me, and what do you have against this documentary? It's pretty professional and accurate

MI

Because we know the Bulgarians are Turkic and got Slaved when they settled in Moesia and Thrace.

BISMO

Yeah, like fucking young boys and oppressing women.

And serbs mixed with various Slavs, Germanics and turks over time so what your point?

>muh womynz rights

bulgarians=eastern orthodox serbs
croatians=western catholicserbs
/thread

What's wrong with the latter?

Hey kids, I just mentioned what the Indo-Euros did. Take it up with them or congratulate them if you prefer.

Unathletic manlets like you need to perish anyway.

>manlets
Projecting?

>And serbs mixed with various Slavs, Germanics and turks over time so what your point?

Not really.

Over 60% I2a1

The Piast dynasty had R1B.

> The Piast dynasty was the first historical ruling dynasty of Poland.
> 10th century

Except we do not know. Bulgarians have nothing in common genetically with turkic people. We have no evidence that they had turkic apart from the title kan, and this is hardly evidence.

Fucking boys is islamic.

evidence is the name Bulgar. you turk.

There is no evidence that it is a turkic name. Its closer to iranic "Balkhara".

>you turk
Meme troll detected

bump.

t. Afghan Hazara

>Weren't they supposed to be lost germanic aryan goths?

Ultimate cringe theory here.

>That's Nazi/Ustasha ideology and it's irrelevant. The Iranic theory of the Croat origin is perfectly plausible. It doesn't imply that modern Croats aren't Slavs, but that the name originally comes from an Iranic tribe.

This. ^

The we wuz goths is just unconscionable nazi gobbledygook for the most part. But anyways as far as I'm aware a gothic tribe did settle there and over time got mixed in a lot with the people who lived there so their genetic imprint is very small.

iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php

iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php

iranchamber.com/history/articles/common_origin_croats_serbs_jats.php

*tips fedora*

>Hazara

Dirty Mongol, go back to your shithole steppe.

That's because the Piast dynasty was of hispanic origin, the real name of the dynasty is actually Piástez

>The Iranic theory of the Croat origin is perfectly plausible.

No, it's not.

thats a linguistic map you faggot.
as for your question, slavic languages are closer related to indic/hellenic/baltic languages than italic/germanic/celtic/thracian languages.

I knew the Iranians likes us Croats for some odd reason.
But these articles are downright silly in the way they want to inflate Croats.

>he fell for the satem meme

>slavic internet connection don't allow higher resolutions