ICONOMI (ICN)

Who's holding ICN here?

This shit is about to blow up when it goes public.

Holding 2400. Really think this has potential to easily reach 10$ in a month.

I really hope they manage to reach out to the normies with the platform

they've got a great easy way into crypto, but im not so sure their marketing is up to par. they've been fairly under the radar even in cryptospace

Just found this coin. Seems interesting but a little bit complex from first sight.

Is this basically eToro for cryptos?

It's basically an index fund.

The token has no real use though. Has the Iconomi team ever explicitly stated that buyback price will be tied to fund value?

The token has no real use? This is how I understand it:

If you buy Iconomi, it's like buying a share of the ETF. When the assets on which Iconomi is based grow, Iconomi also grows.

They've stated buying icn is buying a share of their platform.

I say that because it was initially - as stated in the whitepaper - intended to pay dividends to all holders. They then went back on that, and admitted that the ICN token won't have any use cases. I've read that it represents a stake of the company, I'm just not super excited about taking their word that they'll pay a fair price for them.

Mostly just salty that I sold all my ICN at $1.5 because of reasons above.

you are buying a share of some sort, but the value of it is that the ICN team will spend a part of the profits they make from the platform on buying back the shares from the holders, and destroying them

They have stated that the ICN will have it's own uses on the ICNX and ICNP platform, but it is yet to be revealed what that use is

Sorry, meant to say that ICN would have "some" use cases on the platform.

I'm long rolling the dice on this bad boy kek wills it

Price seems to be around 4$ for 1icn on kraken. Is this right? Doesnt feel right

This is my biggest holding, I will be holding this one for years. If they step up their marketing once the platform is released this will be the gateway for normies to invest in Crypto.

Boomers love their index funds and if they see this one consistently out performing the old economy index funds they're bound to want to give it a try.

Should've gotten in early then.

>Gateway for normies to invest
Not really, they still have to convert fiat into crypto which is the biggest barrier imo

Basicly a worse version of bancor.
Ill stick to the winning team thanks.

Well guess what. The iconomi platform will have a fiat bridge.

This. The barrier to entry will be almost non existent with Iconomi.

350 icn over here

How so?

Ive been saying buy this. (Pic related) Still looking for the user that owes me money.

Witness me

Congrats man, you will be a millionaire in a month when the platform launches. Do you plan on continuing to hold?

Holding until August at least. Will reevaluate then.

ive got most of my crypto fund in this for hopefully more steady gains

witnessed. nice user, you're going to make it.
at what price did you buy?

They have no legal obligation to do buybacks. That doesn't mean they won't but if they ever decide to fuck off or change it they can without any consequence.

Bought months ago then it fell about 15%, held onto it ever since, and only now does it start to go up. These bags have been heavy a long time haha. Happy with them now though

we're in this together

£1.70... used my ETH gains from March to May

Nice

This whole crypto thing is too good to be true. Like everyone can be a millionaire in a heart beat. This is a wild ride. HOLD ME GUYS.

No they don't they can just pay fiat through iconomi

got another 300 or so. bought in originally at $1.10. looking for the $10 climb

public launch somewhere in july