XVG Verge

I WANT T BE RICH NOW,NOW, NOW !!!!

I bought 1000 of these in case it gets pumped but it keeps dropping all the time. I don't see a way out for this one to moon. There are already several privacy focused coins ahead of it. Zcash, Monero, Dash, Boolberry...

When is this garbage gonna blast off? These bags at 180 are getting fucking heavy...

MOON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed?

>bought 7.5 million at 25 sats
>sold 90% at 100 sat because of that MASSIVE sell wall
>it went up to spite me
That is when i learned to HODL

Here some juice for all the hodlers out there.

bump this son of a bitch

time to buy in more?

worst thing about XVG is the sell walls. crazy immense.

I have a feeling the whales will remove them once they're done accumulating and ready for the price to go up. July is probably the month, but what do I know...

I think you don't know how to read signals. This ride is only for people with balls of steel, otherwise you are free to sell at a loss whenever you want. The idea is to be surrounded with alpha traders, not spoiled kids.

Does verge stand for virgin?

No, it'll dip to 100 maybe less one more time in the next week or so before it breaks out.

this is why i originally reduced my 7.5 million position down to 750k
i regret that now. holding that 750k for a very long time

Fuck off cunt, you were telling people to hold this month while all coins bled out, I could have at least kept my gains if I pulled out of this coin.

Fuck you, 'big man'.

FUCK OFF PAJEET.

KILL YOUR SELF.

You are welcome to sell & loss money, I couldn't care less about weak whiny bitches like you.

it needs to moon now tbqh

i need to get more ether because it blows past 4 digits tbqh desu

You do lose money if you put in to other coins

I mean fuck btc went up in that time, I would have had gains

the only true loss is when you cash out to fiat dumb cunt. worst case scenerio you buy back in with more coins than you started with.

don't lose money*

wow a throwback memecoin, pretty shocking that there are still bagholders here

this ditched all my bags for slight loss today to get into deeper into ANS
already made the money back

You're in denial faget. Take a fucking look at their fucking roadmap for next fucking month you fucking piece of garbage.