Why isn't the ant on polo yet?

Just curious the coin is 12th on the coinmarket cap and why isn't it traded on all exchanges yet? What makes a coin tradable on an exchange?

Other urls found in this thread:

neocoins.net/
yunbi.com/markets/anscny?lang=en-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think someone said they were waiting for the name change?

This and it has only just broke into the top 15 in the past few weeks, it takes a while to add coins to a exchange. Especially considering it is quite complicated because of ANC.

Sorry what is ANC? and why do they want to change their name?

Cause antshares sounds retarded
Antcoins are a different currency, generated by holding antshares. Here's some info from reddit.

[AntCoins/ANC/ GAS (NEO)] Similar to GAS in Ethereum, the AntShares / NEO smart contracts need fuel referred to as AntCoins (ANC) and GAS (NEO).

[Generation and distribution] A total of 8 ANC / GAS (this number will decrease over time, see white paper) is generated with each new block creation in the AntShares blockchain. ANCs are distributed among AntShare-holders according to their relative amount of shares they hold. For example: A total of 50.000.000 ANS are currently distributed. If a user owns 500.000 ANS (1% of the total amount) for each new block in the chain he gets 0.08 (8/100) ANC.

[Claiming] ANCs are assigned to the ANS address holding the AntShares. To claim your ANCs you need to be in control of your own address. That is, if you are holding your ANS in an Exchange, ANC will NOT be credited. So far, i have only contacted Yunbi on this matter, they did not show intention to credit ANC any time soon. So practically they keep the ANCs. If you are holding ANS in your own wallet (web, mobile, desktop) ANCs are sent to your address. Claiming them (that is to be able to see / transfer them somewhere else), is currently only supported by the AntsharesCore client: Open the client, let it sync, send all ANS to your own address, wait for a confirmation, go to the Advanced tab and click "Antcoin Claim..." a transaction will be created. Once confirmed, the ANC will show under your balance and are available for sending to another wallet / exchange. Claiming is not necessary in order to receive ANC as long as you are not on an exchange, you can always claim your ANC later on.

[INFO]

An easy to use ANC calculator can be found here: neocoins.net/

They have to change the name because the lead dev was recently arrested for trafficking underage sex slave niggers to the chink elite.

It's why we are looking at a massive tank really soon, might take awhile to recover.

Souirce please?

Why is this retarded? It seems like the tech behind it is pretty damn good. I'm just saying...

That's some next-level FUD.

Next time don't go so extreme.

Someone making bank human trafficking wouldn't waste their time code-monkeying.

>2667395
here's your source

WHO /BINANCEICO/ HERE?

>watch ants moon on bittrex
>keep on exchange
>wait for binance to open trades
>binance opens, sell ants on bittrex for btc
>send btc to binance
>buy NEO on chink exchange
>send NEO to ants wallet, get antcoins
>never pay jewrex fee for withdrawal

It's not just ANS, Polo stopped adding any new coins at all in a long time now due to their current shitty state of affairs.

Sounds like a spurdoism

Why isn't MobileGo on Bittrex yet?

Same answer; Lazy devs that already make too much money from doing nothing.

because it is a chinese scam

kek

Because owner of Etherium does not want it.

"Scam"

I don't think that word means what you think it means. I think the word you are looking for is "Goldmine".

Also, bitter betsy detected.

Why does the wallet need root access?

The dip is starting bb

this is not fucking normal

look at the price difference between bittrex and yunbi

who's dumping right now

the fucking asians, look at the wall dif on yunbi/bitrex

good tho. gonna make more flips

My antshares core wallet shows a balance of 0 on my PC. But on the web address of the wallet it shows i have 70. Why cant i view my ants from CORE and claim my ANC??

Kek at anyone who hasn't sold yet. That dip to $6 or less is gonna be good

volume is dropping like a brick.
price will follow as always

shit will be chrashing again till the conference next month

You are a moron. The price is totally steady on chinese markets and the volume in double of what it was two days ago.

The conference is in a week and this is all whale bullshit.

volume was about 10000 a few hours ago, its 8351 now, make of that what you will

yunbi.com/markets/anscny?lang=en-US

downward pattern also present on yunbi
I'm not going back in till it drops till at least 330k, and if not then thats a shame for me, im not pushing my luck