I think we've bottomed out. pump is starting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HappyWithCrypto/status/880687700877160450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you see, youd think that. but in reality. you could just be a pajeet shill

Its a shit coin thats overpriced

Nmr is going nowhere, the pnd is over

desu, my 20% stop loss was filled on this a while back and I've been thinking that this coin still probably has a bright future, but don't dare invest in it right now

this price drop will be a good thing because it's market cap was inflated by having given it away to people who aren't in the know in crypto, it's starting value and market cap were a total illusion and we're seeing people cash in their free money now.

now despite that, the tech is really interesting and will appeal to a different demographic that's more knowledgeable later, when it's been massively reduced in both value and market cap.

The creator said he only expected the coin to hit $12. So that's when I'm buying in.

Source?

source now.

*crickets*

the bottom is under $1, the people holding feeling burned, as the shit heads bailed out at $115, people on the sidelines watching this one saying hell no i aint touching that shit.

Ask the creators what justified the initial $40 price

I would GTFO of this right about now. It's heading for sub $10

Pump and dumps are great, but only when you're on the pump end.

Protip: If a coin shoots up 200% over the last few days, time to sell. Move it into something else that looks ready to pump. Then, HODL that coin for a few days or weeks or however long it takes.

Sell high, buy low....rinse...repeat. Find some ecoins you trust and have good steady track records, and move them between them. Right now, I'd suggest DCR, since it's long overdo for a pump and has been popping up a lot of hype the last week. SYS is also looking pretty good, as is UBQ. If you want to be risky and go for a bigger, shorter pump, I'd go with PTOY, but wait a few days as it's still gonna drop a bit more, until it's closer than first day, pre-initial bubble mark.

Since I hold a bag of 12 NMR's bought at .065 I DEMAND this coin to go up.

Initially I bought 20 NMR's at .029 and sold at .055

What a smart lad. NMR I DEMAND YOU TO GO UP NOW!!! STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES!

>he didn't sell his bags

The essence of GREEDY and DUMB at the same damn time.

I know I'm fucked with this coin. There's no way in hell this shit is going anywhere past .03 and even that sounds like a stretch now.

I fucked up. I had a good run in crypto, not spectacular - but good. Then I stumbled on NMR, increased my portfolio by 100% in one hour and thought - well - this shit ain't stoppin and I'm a-poppin.

Fully deserve to get REKT.

twitter.com/HappyWithCrypto/status/880687700877160450

Whad did he mean by this?

isn't this literally the perfect time to go in? At least for easy 10% gains.

this is why listening to biz is sometiems a horrible idea.

you literally can get shilled bags after PnD ... that ended.

It wasn't because of the shilling though. I made money at first. I went in again because I "felt" this shit will explode.

Depressing. To be this dumb.

i know that feeling. its FOMO.....we all seen that some of early ICO's got like hundreds of times up. Now we think that this new things can do the same. That is not jsut pnd ... but real progres... and that even double quadruple is not enough.....

But sadly there are too many scams operating.
p.s. i don't know what to add. maybe like OMNI.... it will recover-ish..... after quite a long time after PND. Who knows.

i'm totally not recommending to buy omni..... its was just example that some things go back...-ish.

no because there's no value

I know I'm delusional for asking this - but is there any chance of this trashcoin going up at any rate? Or is this a (another) dead pnd?

sorry but i honestly have no idea.
its like gambling. like roulette....
i can't say what will be next.

i think there is still hope for it to go up.

There is hope. Around september some random news announcement is coming up. It will probably get pumped out of hype alone.

Make sure to dump your bags when that happens.

I would be content with .03 just to get back to my initial position.

Damn I'm dumb.

or.... damn...
honestly this coin is too "complicated" for me to understand.

there is no even developers list on their site.... but lot of clever words that mean nothing to me.

yeah its probably best decision.
selling low is risky if you will step on another (((coin)))