Watch the FUCKING video my god!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the FUCKING video my god!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am comfortable with these lows they are talking about.

The dude on the left is a total idiot. Beyond that the whole video is cringe worthy and feels obviously staged with tropes.

not watching ;)

Yes but the fact that the mainstream media is putting out articles saying
>YOU SHOULD BUY BITCOIN AND LITECOIN NOW

means they've stopped bashing it like they did for months.

For fuck's sake Mark Cuban is saying to buy crypto now.

When the normies rush in, we can gladly sell them our bags before it crashes on them. This is not a good thing.

normies won't really come in (yet) but I see what you mean. with news like this other retail investors are coming in hard. I'm just trying to accumulate some bitcoin by trading before it takes off again. Until stocks are priced in bitcoin, we're not going anywhere

Veeky Forums always said "When mainstream media starts saying "Why don't YOU own a bitcoin yet? You should buy bitcoin", it is time to sell.
This has me very worried. I was expecting much higher, like 10k per bitcoin at least, before a slow and steady crawl like stocks after that because so many people will be trading.

top is in

dump the bags

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/

guess you don't recognize shitty meme advice when you hear it do you dummy?

hi newfag

All true. By the time the normies get in, there will be no more money to pour in and we'll crash so hard

you should be worried but it's still very hard to buy and use bitcoin for the average person. When most of your friends know about it is when you should have caution because of dumps and regulations will for sure drive down the price

So sell now or wait it out?

Are the normeis "in" ?

>I can't go across the street and buy a hot dog with bitcoin

I can't go across the street and buy a hot dog with swiss francs either, doesn't mean they don't have value, just means I will need a 3 way trade to buy hotdogs.

Baby's first debate on bitcoin, cute, but pointless.

So this billionaire faggot is what caused it to crash last week I hate billionaires so fucking much like why the fuck are you being a faggot REEEE

That's fucking retarded advice because if normies start throwing their wages in bitcoin its value will multiply ad infinitum.

It's not about stocks of a company that might do things terribly wrong with lots of money, it's a transfer of productive wealth from fiat to bitcoin.

>I used to bash bitcoin for months but you know what? I was wrong. To anyone watching, you should buy bitcoins RIGHT NOW
That was my point.

problem is they're weak hands speculating on a market they know nothing about
they can lead to big swings up, but also massive swings down
slow organic growth >>> fast spikes up fast spikes down

That's how it is now, but if normies start catching up it will change, people will escape inflation by tossing their salaries straight into criptos, if not asking to be paid in them directly, constant monthly additions of production along with people accepting criptos in exchange for their production would multiply and stabilize their values enormously.