/rgt/ - Robinhood General

Deep throating freedom edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/2658088#top

Cryptoshills let us have our safe space.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/spi-energy-co-ltd-announces-120000862.html?.tsrc=rss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

overrated

Buy CHFS or too late?

fpbp

if it goes to 1.40's play for a quick scalp

Lol

That’s it. I’m sick of all this “Masterwork Bastard Sword” bullshit that’s going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I’m talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that’s about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.
Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.
Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I’m pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That’s right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.
So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:
(One-Handed Exotic Weapon) 1d12 Damage 19-20 x4 Crit +2 to hit and damage Counts as Masterwork
(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon) 2d10 Damage 17-20 x4 Crit +5 to hit and damage Counts as Masterwork
Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don’t you think?
tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

trying to decide if I should hop in on this SPEX dip or if the run is done

if you're just daytrading, i'd stay out. for long term though i think this is a good entry

In at 2.93 and have a limit for 3.20

CHFS seems to have no resistance

>set CHFS stop loss to 1.40
>hits it

REEEEE

L2 on SPEX anyfriend?? Boarshorts? Spin MY MAN?

Doesn't look great actually

and volume is down

Lol

kk bby

That’s it. I’m sick of all this “Masterwork Bastard Sword” bullshit that’s going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I’m talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that’s about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.
Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.
Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I’m pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That’s right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.
So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:
(One-Handed Exotic Weapon) 1d12 Damage 19-20 x4 Crit +2 to hit and damage Counts as Masterwork
(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon) 2d10 Damage 17-20 x4 Crit +5 to hit and damage Counts as Masterwork
Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don’t you think?

Lol

MU

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are these spamming fucktards not banned yet?

wouldnt be right to ban a downy just let them have there fun

In on SPEX at 2.90

proud of the fat gay libertarians culture you gringos got there? you must be retarded or blind

oh wait, i forgot about the culture,

miley cirus showing her chicken ass music culture, mc donlds food culture

spending all the money in guns and weapons that could be destroyed with a couple nuclear bombs....
you guys are the worse in history

sorry but its true

No moderators here. This is a colorful lawless swamp, much like Florida, in the scam/shill containment board.

Anyone here like FLXN or OCUL? I particularly like FLXN, it'd be a stock I'd be proud to baghold. Both are the archtypical niche pharma company with only one product waiting for FDA approval then a buy-out. FLXN is worth untold billions and are oversold because of a minor restructuring scandal.

Not 700%+ moon missions though.

....Lol?

fpi is a good company and the ceo has been buying shares all the time on the way down. itll rebound.

CVM YES PLEASE CMON FDA APPROVE THIS GOD FORSAKEN DRUG

trips of truth.

Only baby boomers are fat, Miley was Mk Ultraed but has cleaned up her act now, and muh guns are to protect me from Tyrone not the government.

CHFS market cap went from 3 million to 13, looks like every one is there.

Should I take the exit or stay a bit longer?

im in at 1.45

TOPS mooning

>not the government
Kek missed the point

Lol

lul wow

rad got cucked so hard by wba.

Where's the guy who was saying it was a surefire loss?

>tfw no margin left

He's too busy staying poor.

pfnx

Right alongside me since I listened to him.

Me
I don't renig my statement

Good call but you're still an idiot ;)

level 2 on tops??

When more good news comes out from SPEX how high will it jump again? Just a little 10-25% or another leap to 100%?

What are the long hodls?

CBI somewhat long hold

What's the target on this?

SPEX can fill the gap right? every one who sold had already done so, bought it at 4.17 with no stop loss

you should honestly average down at this point. the volume has really died down, so i don't see the price going very far in either direction

idk. i just picked up 50 shares because ive been watching the company for a while and i think they have potential. i usually dont invest in biotech because i have no understanding of any sort of science. soooo.......

RAD filled the gap, wonder if it'll keep going or if I should cut my losses and run.

>thinking about getting back into stocks
>notice that guys on /rgt/ only call moon missions after they happen
>might start shorting everything they call to get those sweet post moon landings

am I dumb or is this viable?

Hey I called TOPS before the moon shot.

Hard to find shares to short after a moon mission

We tried to warn them

GNC is getting ready for another huge explosion into $9 range. Loaded up today for an average of $8.38/share.

JBLU should be an easy hold back to 23.20 area

SMRT is ready to break out of the accumulation phase and run back $1.85+

I got out CHFS @ 1.40 because of that quick jump in market cap figured that was every one from SPEX, and if CHFS drops they might come back to SPEX, I hope I'm right.

sorry, I haven't been back for more than a few hours at most. I was mostly around for Pimple and his hacks. before the election and when drys mooned 1000%

when everyone is selling at the top?

also, tops looks like it could go again

I called $aveo 2 days before it happened. You just need to pay attention.

That was an aggressive pullback, I'd be surprised if it wasn't the classic pop and fade

Everything going down the shitter. I'm just gonna turn my notifications off for robinhood and hold until next week. See you guys.

I dunno the company should be priced at about 8 bucks a share.

okay, yeah I see what you mean now. I was more focused on the volume and the bid/ask ratio att.

$5 then.

PIRS is interesting

ctrv.

Omfg we're done talking about TOPS. Infinite dilution. It should be priced at 0. It should be de listed

We tried to warn them

The infinite dilution was an illusion. It's all over now. There is still time to get in and have a place at the TOPS with me.

>-35k/share
>the dilution isn't infinite bro!!

Fucking Verizon gets good news and still goes down.

wtf CHFS

APVO
NAK
MYO

When will the pain end?

Bear attack

When you decide you're done chasing

>left @ 1.40
I knew it, every one is leaving CHFS, I wonder where they will go?

Damn dude congrats on that gain

SRSC

nice
I lost 75 beans on this shit

What happend to CARA?

Bad trial data

>SPEX

CBI ON HALT

buy high sell low.

still down 11% because of spex.

I'm still certain it will fill the gap in the long, good earnings/revenue and 5.4 EPS

SPEX potential bounce off $2.72 resistance

im a fucking dunce today

ive been using finviz for a few days and its a great tool for finding stocks. you guys should try it out.

>he could have sold SPEX at $4 yesterday
>he could have bought back in for $2.70
top zoz

I made a few bucks on that thanks to you guys

$NSPR looks promising. I'm not in yet

no volume so don't try to scalp it

>he bought SPEX at 99 cents and realized at 200% gain on 5000 dollars
top zozzle

ORPN?

don't trigger me
you know I don't hold overnight

That said, would have made a decent gain today if I actually had balls instead of playing with babby money.

Only thing is I'm dangerously close to 25k so if I go under, I'm gonna drown and not get to trade

fgp and drad.

SPI going back up maybe...

finance.yahoo.com/news/spi-energy-co-ltd-announces-120000862.html?.tsrc=rss

SPEX macd showing signs of slowing, low RSI I wonder where it will go.