How would one go about avoiding taxes? educational purposes

how would one go about avoiding taxes? educational purposes...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_avoidance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self bump

Not reporting your gains.

dont do it

pay your taxes

/thread/

bribe your local congressman to propose an amendment to the tax code that unfairly benefits you or your company.

Tax avoidance is using legal strategies to pay less tax, so I would say definitely do it. I am no tax expert so I don't know how yet, but it's something to look into.

Tax evasion is what's illegal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_avoidance

Is that a glitch from RCT? I haven't noticed that

^^^^

Seriously, just pay your taxes. If you're so pumped about making 1000% gains, just make 15% more and put it in the tax stack

just don't pay them :^)

Yes goy, make sure to pay your taxes religiously so we can feed Rashid and his 8 kids with your extracted money, hehe stupid goyim.

Remember, you can always trust the state to use your taken money for your best interests. (dumb cattle)

if you're cashing out your bitcoin gains, you probably already are evading taxes if you did not take any active steps towards reporting your earnings.

>so we can feed Rashid and his 8 kids with your extracted money
LOL thank God I live in Poland

I need to report them before I begin to cash out?

not before, but certainly after.
I don't think it happens automatically. Tjey're certainly going to figure you out and fuck your shit up though. Tax collection is real serious.

*update*
just to clarify i mean any and all taxes on everything, how do i avoid the shit? its fucken theft.
>its for your good
no its fucking not.

Well, haven't cashed out yet. But I am trying to figure out exactly what to do when I do. I've been using bitcoin.tax to keep track of all of my buys/sells/trades.

start a small business reselling garage sale garbage

keep track of all "expenses" and use them as a deduction on your main income.

>you have to buy your coins anonymously with localbitcoins
>you have to have non-verified anonymous exchange accounts
>any nodes/wallets you run should be behind a vpn - exchange logins too
>you have to sell back to fiat anonymously using localbitcoins
>you can never deposit the cash into a bank account safely

long story short, your options are limited and you will live like a drug dealer. I prefer paying taxes.

You could just not report it and see how long you can get away with it

I agree that taxation is theft. You just need to convince the general public to stop paying taxes too. That would be the best non-violent form of revolution. You just need enough people to do it so that it becomes untenable to enforce tax laws.

I think more and more people are waking up to this reality... Tax on income/labour is theft, slavery, and it's immoral. Swedes are taxed 50% of their income. Canadian families making over 100k are taxed 43% of their income. Netherlands has an effective tax rate of nearly 80% (income tax, sales tax, property tax etc.)

This

The money is just way too hard to follow otherwise

how else are the power structures going to pay for mass invasions though without high tax rates?

That moment when your coubtry requires you to file taxes on something that's not even properly regulated or properly filed within the tax code.

It's like these tards halfass it and expect you to flip the bill. Sad that ameriburgers are okay with this.

Just suck it up and pay your taxes. They are necessary. Countries with higher tax rates generally have happier people and a higher quality of life.

You can of course just choose not to pay them but you'd be a retard if you think that the government isn't doing all they can to track your crypto income.

When the stories start rolling in about people getting busted for skipping out, you are not going to want to deal with that fear / anxiety.

Or you can convince yourself that taxes are unfair and you are actually some sort of freedom fighter for not paying them. Go buy a handgun, a 'don't tread on me' flag, and wallow in paranoia for the rest of your life.

>sell your cryptos to druggies irl that want to buy shit from alphabay/silkroad/whatever
>keep that in cash
>use it to buy stuff that doesn't "scar" you or your house like prostitutes, restaurants, getting drunk at a bar, etc
>don't buy shit like video games and such that are going to stay with you or in your house

This board is now /pol2
You dudes are the biggest of faggots, merchant poster wins by a small margin.

you dont pay taxes on your crypto in poland ?

Also pic related

don't declare any income, get on welfare, profit

theres no fully anonymous card ?

Tax avoidance isn't cheap, certain structures can help. Legally you could transfer the cryptocoin assets to a legitimate business today (private limited company).

In the future you could then use your gains to buy an asset from yourself, such as your home which in many jurisdictions, selling your main home, has favourable Capital Gains allowances.

To avoid arms length anti avoidance rules you can structure that sale as a sale and leaseback.

And to get the property back in your name you transfer a fractional portion of the home (which is now owned by the business) to yourself personally each year as a dividend in specie and not pay any Cap Gains... after enough year you own the home again, you've washed your money through the company and back to you, and have paid a very tiny amount of tax... but importantly not committed tax fraud.

How do people go about making huge withdrawals - like the people that have made 6+ figures from coins. Just send to your bank then file it in taxes at the end of the year?

just pay them

if they are too high you can launder your money through fake businesses, sport bets, smurfing, swiss bank account etc.

pay your share you fucking leech

nigga my problem is that my 'share' is going to the leeches. none of these taxes get back to me.

Yes they are. You're still trying to leech off the system without having to pay anything. Tax avoiders are just as bad as welfare abusers.

On another note how would someone go about converting large amounts of bitcoin and etheeum to fiat and then withdrawing?

I know Coinbase lets you do 10k a week, is kraken the only option

you only need to pay tax on what you cash out right, not your total gains?

say I invested 10k and made 10k = 20k
and I cash out 4k I only pay tax on the 4k and keep rolling the 16k
correct?

>MUH FAIR SHAIR
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if the tax system wasn't 30-fucking-percent, with 6% sales tax on top, i'd be okay
we're spending 55% of that shit for the leaches
fuck them

Fuck off IRS shills. There are plenty of ways to legally avoid taxes, only retards don't look for ways to reduce tax liability. If all you care about is not giving it to the government, you could donate the amount your tax liability is to charity. If you want to keep 100% of your gains you're going to have to get more creative and do a lot of research.

>correct?
yes

>MUH FAIR SHARE
kys you fucking piece of trash their is no virtue in financing the military industrial complex and their cronies in the banking industry.

I'm on probation for a marijuana possession charge, and there was a black guy there explaining his struggle
just got out of the mental hospital and has 7 kids with a few different moms
this is what your tax dollars are going towards ladies and gentlemen

I'm a "criminal" lost my rights over some pot, and I'm expected to work and keep this system afloat with tax dollars. haha

live where i do

no taxes here familam

>he lives in America

oh my bad I thought you lived in a first world country where you get healthcare, college, and other services through your tax dollars

That's exactly right my tax dollars go toward keeping your country "safe" and a bunch of other bullshit, of course we Americans are looking for ways to get out of paying income taxes. Side note, do you really think funneling that money through a bureaucracy is making those things more affordable?

>do you really think funneling that money through a bureaucracy is making those things more affordable?

It does though. If I understand correctly, America has a problem with people in financial ruin because of college and medical debts. That's rare here in Australia. And if I understand correctly America has the highest healthcare costs in the world. Hows that working out for you?

Man /pol/ has really taken over this fucking board, huh?

>Going through a middle man makes things more affordable

reported for illegal content and saged.

Pay your taxes, user.

> ameriburger logic

>he doesn't know

I got my degree in mathematics and that picture all made sense. What was the joke in that?