Why should I buy into Tezos?

I see that it can be a good blockchain but how good?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@dustin_byington/why-we-need-a-cap-on-every-ico-looking-at-you-tezos-90d412f34b88
tezos.ch/pages/static/Tezos Contribution Terms.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You shouldn't

she's hot, but she'd be hotter imo without all the tats
she's gonna look strange in 20 years

Who is she?

not sure about Tezos myself. I quite like the project and the team looks solid, but I absolutely hate the ICO being uncapped

They aint tats m8

You shouldn't. Decred does the same thing better and has been around longer.

If you are fine with waiting 4 months before you can trade your tokens below ICO price then go ahead.

>she's gonna look strange in 20 years
no woman on earth escapes this, none

>the tats
full retard

Dani Divine

I feel the same way I love the POS and the voting in it...but I keep hearing ppl say don't do it. Was gonna go with my gut and buy it but I have 14 hour to decide I guess...

What are the chances it will be below ICO price? Are you going off of what happened with Bancor?

STOP FUCKIG PSOTING PUSSSIEEES YOU GUCKIGN PIECE OF SHIT WHRE THISBIZ BOAAAAAAAAAADRDD I DONT HAVE SEMEN ANYMORE AFTER THESE 11 YEARS ON $CHAN

medium.com/@dustin_byington/why-we-need-a-cap-on-every-ico-looking-at-you-tezos-90d412f34b88

>Love PoS and the voting in it

Dude:

Word going around is that they are gonna take the money and run

buy if you enjoy getting scammed

kek'd

its not tats it part of "clothes."
but she really fucked up face with ring and with filler in lips.

>Are you going off of what happened with Bancor?
Pretty much. I would go all in into this ICO, if it didn't take so much time to go to exchanges and was capped... 4 whole months man... you can't predict what will happen during that time. I don't even get it, why they are going for ICO before their network is even usable. I don't like it.

FML I know 4 months is od

Gonna check it out. Ty

/thread

Self amending blockchain whatever that means

tezos.ch/pages/static/Tezos Contribution Terms.pdf

Holy shit. Read first 5 points. Jesus, what the fuck is this shit.
>The Contributor understands and accepts that TEZOS cannot guarantee that Contributors shall have any allocation of XTZ when the TEZOS Network is created.

isn't that just regular ICO shit? just because you send money doesn't mean you 100% get in