Dentacoin HYPE! JULY 1ST - BUY BUY BUY

This awesome ERC20 bastard is going to completely flip the cryptocurrency industry on its head. Fill your fat neet face with DENTISTRY MACHINE LEARNING and DECENTRALIZED CAVITY PROTECTION this coin shows all the hallmarks of being an instant winner.

I have read through the whitepaper and let me highlight some of the most exciting features that await you for just a small donation of Ethereum.

> 8,000,000,000,000 DCN
> That's right. Eight Fucking Trillion tokens! That means you'll personally own a shit load of coin, and when you have a shit load of something that means you're winning.

> Top 20 Market Cap - Here we come baby!
> Even if these little fuckers are worth next to nothing we've got so many of them it's going to skyrocket us right up there with the big boys. Fuck me, this is genius.

> Our Presale is July 1st!
> We're making these things available to anyone who wants one. But we're capping the amount offered in our presale to 8 BILLION or 1% of the total. That way we can sell more later. At this point, we'd like to keep 99% of the coins. We'll have our second token sale in October, this time we're selling 3%!

> Our Business Model
> Our concept alone will allow us to capture 1% of the market share. That's 6 million patients using Dentacoin! But once we capture 20% market share (120 million patients) and everyone has a Dentacoin Wallet, this will make Dentacoin one of the most valuable cryptos in existence. ALL THE MATH FROM HERE ON OUT IS BASED ON 20% MARKET SHARE. That's 80 billion for our market share!

> Who gets what?
> Remember we're selling only 1% of our coins during the presale, but Founders, Advisors and "Bounty" are getting 19%. Nice for us.

> Don't call it a fucking moon, but let me quote directly from the whitepaper.
> "We strongly believe that after the ICO, Dentacoin have objective chances to increase in value even
stronger than Ether" -DentacoinTopMinds

So, that's it. You should buy lots of this coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

dentacoin.com/white-paper/Whitepaper-en v.0.9.pdf
etherscan.io/token/0x08d32b0da63e2C3bcF8019c9c5d849d7a9d791e6
dentaprime.com/dcn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sources!

> le white paper
dentacoin.com/white-paper/Whitepaper-en v.0.9.pdf

> token me up!
etherscan.io/token/0x08d32b0da63e2C3bcF8019c9c5d849d7a9d791e6

Lawd, holy shit.

>1% of dentists are going to take payment in a highly volatile asset that gets pumped and dumped by pajeet daily
"no"

Is this coin a work of satire?

To think you're actually trying to shill this is gross.

Please leave.

> "We strongly believe that after the ICO, Dentacoin have objective chances to increase in value even
stronger than Ether"

KEK

>That means you'll personally own a shit load of coin, and when you have a shit load of something that means you're winning.
cant argue with that

it's a shame that devil trips are wasted on a fucking retard

this.

I'm sick of all these coins that say "you dont have to trade a widely accepted, liquid currency for X anymore, now you can use just a completely non-liquid, dime-a-dozen, rip off, gimmick currency of a really particular industry or good or service to buy X now." with nothing else to offer other than the sellers might but most likely will not accept because its a shitcoin that does nothing and therefore only used for PnDs.

I'm looking at you Potcoin, Hempcoin, Weedcoin, Dopecoin, Titcoin, Tittiecoin, and Guncoin

Our business minds are so amazing we will instantly capture 1% of the global dentistry industry just because we make token. Then we will of course ramp that up to 20% market share because that's a thing.

I can appreciate that you'd rather not fall asleep on top of a pile of money but if you'd just give us a small amount of your Ethereum, we'd like to give it a shot.

I haven't seen this level of shill skill since the Vox post. Well done.

Sounds like a scam. Only one percent to be sold ever. Also when we dump our 99 percent of coins we are make my another coin and only selling 3 percent to the goyim. Please tell me every one is buying this shit. I get up ever morning and laught. It does not even state what the coin is for other than stealing your money

>8 trillion
>fucking
>coins

Are pajeets even trying anymore? What's next? 10,000% compounding proof of stake daily?

Why thank you Sir, but I've only just begun!

Just wait until you see the mental gymnastics required in explaining our Project Development!

True of all industry tokens. Even BAT is guilty of this. No one is going to use BAT to buy ads.

Fuck me!

In a couple months everyone is hyping this shit. I will buy in now and be whale later.

dentaprime.com/dcn

Integration will be very easy with clinics

im personally going to laugh when this coin moons to high heaven, higher than bancor, myst, cfi, status, etc. because you know that IS going to happen.

Thank you! With more and more people buying in we're going to be bigger than Ethereum!

Of course it's going to moon! Nothing fishy at all going on here. Our top minds have designed the ICO to best facilitate a smooth wealth exchange. Once we reach our target goal of 20% market share, our overall Market Cap will be 2x Bitcoin and most of that money will be yours! Just read our white paper.

>think about how many hours it took to write this up and build website for laughs
I chuckled OP

Sir, if you're under the impression Dentacoin is a joke you'll be surprised to learn that it's a real ICO. You quite literally can't make this up! Feel free to check our etherscan token address.

>sir
poo coin confirmed