MNE

Minereum was just added to Cryptopia, it will be live on HitBTC any day, and rumors of a Bittrex addition are still brewing.

The dev released the working token creation service, updated the project branding, and released version 1.1 of the token service a few days ago.

The price is discounted. MNE will hit $10 easily now that the dev has proven his aptitude and the coin has more volume. (Oh, you can now view it in Blockfolio, too)

Any reasons why this won't continue to climb in price as the token creation service is expanded on? As one user said, it's like the Squarespace of ETH token creation.

Thanks about the blockfolio update iv been waiting for that! Patience is the key with this one!

It JUST went live on HitBTC. Two new exchanges in two days. Awesome.

Came here to post this, this is like 5x potential daily volume in 2 days

Fucking bump, someone please rebut my OP.

Veeky Forums hates money. mne was the most obviously good investment I have ever seen in crypto, but they have been whining about "muh pajeet exchange" for a month whenever someone makes these threads

What the fuck is going on here, not even someone to come FUD? Did I die in my sleep last night?

I think most of the more "experienced" traders left Veeky Forums long ago, or were never here to begin with, since this place has become a total wasteland the last two weeks

Guess this is what I get for sharing a decent trade. Nobody gives a fuck, it's all newcoiners and pump and dump groups.

p.much
t. holding 2k MNE

700 here, nearly bought more during the dip

I'm considering putting 50% of my portfolio into it (around 300 bucks), this seems like the shitcoin I've been looking for but I still need to do some research on it because I honestly don't get what's so special about the token creation service.

was it on any other exchange before cryptopia or is it the first one to list MNE?

at what price did you get them?

It's seamless creation of your own custom ERC20 (and soon, ERC23) ETH token in exchange for MNE. The MNE is burned from the already low total supply, keeping the price high and the token in demand. The dev has already delivered the minimum viable product for the service, and is updating it already. Think of it as a a website template service versus compiling your own website in HTML.

It was on livecoin.net for about a month and a half before these other two exchanges.

Honestly...good move, user. MNE is more risky than one of the top 10 cryptos obviously, but everything is lining up

2.50 bucks each
but that was before ETH doubled
so now the ETH/MNE is exactly even :T

i have hope and will HODL
really it feels like a race-against-time thing
the devs will have to put out some cool shit soon to keep interest high for it, before us early holders get inflated 100% this year

I've got plenty of faith in the project. The dev isn't talking shit and just consistently delivers what he says he will, and the giant increase in volume bodes very well.

A Bittrex addition would push us over the edge, but I am confident regardless of that.

MNE is up 30% since I made this thread.

Ok, but how high realistically can this coin go, price-wise? ATH was $12.

What does it have that no other coin has? What's the benefit of investing? Why will someone use it?

Should I wait for a dip? That candle looks pretty tall.

Market cap is still very low. This coin could hit a 50m market cap or so quite easily. I am anticipating something more along the lines of 120m or so. At 50m market cap we would be looking at about 90$/coin.
20 bucks in july is a pretty safe short term bet

The bottom was a day ago. Going up to above 8/coin today.

I've explained its use case elsewhere in the thread. Streamlined token creation akin to what squarespace is for website creation.

I'm conservatively expecting 15-20 per coin after the next leg up. 50 by the end of the summer is also a relatively safe bet, assuming the dev continues delivering.

Sounds good. Is it still self-mining? How much MNE do I need to get returns, or is that window of opportunity gone?

I feel like I got duped into buying this coin

> 24hr volume is 5x the market cap
We moon now

These people were given genesis addresses and have free MNE for the next few decades. Do not buy this shitcoin.

You were saying?