Crypto debit card scams

Where the fuck are the proper crypto NFC devices? I mean like proper ones where its linked to my own personal wallet and I swipe it and it comes straight out.
Is the even possible due to the amount of bullshit data you have to download to use these wallets?

Because at the moment all these crypto debit/NFC cards are fucking SCAMs. What you have to do is take your money from your own wallet, deposit it in the card issuers wallet, and then they use coinbase to change it into fiat and back to make the transaction.

How the fuck is that shit acceptable? Its literally the opposite of what crypto is meant to do. You get raped on fees, and raped on your money now being centralised in the wallet of some scam card ICO.

Where the fuck are the pure crypto NFC cards? I want to swipe my chip, have it linked to my account on my PC, and for the transaction to go through without any 3rd party nigger

>goes to 711
>gets slurpee
>$1.69
>swipes his super cool NFC Bitcoin payment system
>$4.00 txn fee
>wait around for 4 1/2 hours for 6 confirmations
>need another slurpee
>repeat
>die

Maybe once a crypto comes along with a near instant confirmation time

I dont care about changing it into fiat

Where is the coin that has its own NFC card which you can just swipe, type in your passcode and make a payment directly from your decentralised wallet on your PC?

Seems like crypto is a fucking scam

bump someone tell me the score on crypto debit cards

TenX you dumb nigger

stores your money on their database, fucks u over with fees

the exact scam i depicted in the OP

theres one card fully anonymous ? every card that i found they need the verification

TokenCard is maybe not perfect but certainly better then the rest. There is no Bank involved. You hold your ETH or ERC20 Coins in your Smart Contract and the Balance of the Card is 0. Once you purchase something the amount will be taken from your smart contract and sold to kraken. Nobody knows howmuch mopney u have.

It will work without confirmations. There will be in-App KYC. If you use $TKN you only pay 0.5% fee per transaction. Later they will implement zcash anonymity.

With zcash anonymity ? There are any look a likes ?

Or just use fiat to pay... less fiat.

This whole industry is a meme scam.

Seems amazing that you know how to make a post but you haven't heard of TenX

Nigger confirmed

how do i make this card ?

TenX is fully anonymous ?

they require a full ID verification

>I dont care about changing it into fiat

And what merchant is going to accept your imaginary NFC money?

SHIFT payments is a card that sells from your coinbase wallet at transaction time, and has no fees.

I have had my SHIFT card for years. It doesn't use some idiotic ERC20 token that fluctuates in price on top of an already fluctuating currency.

The entire concept of attaching tokens to everything is pants on head retarded.

To use SHIFT I just send some BTC to my Coinbase and it does the rest. This does not need to be a complicated process. Stupid fucking kikes are adding layers of tokens where they do not need to be just to make a quick buck from ICOs. What the fuck happened to needing a product before screwing your customers?

how much did r nige win?

you know that transaction fees haven't been that high for a while right?
and after august they will be much smaller

nigger he don't care about fucking fiat shit

The whole point of crypto is that our money is away from the banks without the risk of the central bank inflating it 10000% through QE, or the bank going bankrupt and losing it all

The longterm is that we all trade in crypto and no jews have our money deposited in their pockets

Being able to use crypto to pay in fiat is just another Jew scam

I have a BitPay debit card in the mail. Did I fuck up?

BTW the only coin I can see that can have what OP asks for is ARK

this is because their wallet doesn't require any downloads and all you need is the passcode

Therefore is should be possible to for sum nigger to make a debit card or NFC bullshit that directly transacts from your wallet without needing to deposit funds with a jew scam card issuer

But then again ARK is also a scam as seen by the biz delegate

Thanks sherlock, but it doesn't answer my question. Your NFC meme crypto card is worthless when not only do merchants not accept crypto but there is no PoS system standard that revolves around crypto.

How come nigger companies like virgin accept bitcoin then?

Think long term, not what which scam ICO is going to go up 100% tomorrow

No fees