ANS Dip In Progress

We're going through a slow dip for ANS right now, guys. Its RSI went above 70 on 6-29-2017 at 16:15 CDT, and stochastic was ~90 at that same time. Stochastic was ~85 on 6-30-2017 at 00:30 CDT. RSI shows a downtrend as of 10:30 CDT. These are using a sufficiently specific 15-minute data collection interval on Bittrex.
We're gonna make it brahs, we haven't yet missed the train

It will go up again but right now its tanking bro

How low do you think it'll go?

Probably 320

shut the fuck up idiot you literally are spouting bullshit. It is in a clear uptrend with a range between 300k-400k. will not break either range for another week. shut the fuck up and kill yourself

its crashing to 200 then next week with the NEO rebrand we going to 1000

>from 350k to 300k not a dip

wtf

fib retracement right now just above 300k with no support or the 245k line with strong support

probably 300k given the volume, but most TA seems bearish to me, I agree with OP

Its ded fgt let it crash

sell that shit over the weekend dude

I'm predicting a fallout down to between 230-250. After the branding though, it's definitely going to the moon long-term. Really feel like ANS is going to be the last coin from the golden age of crypto where lamboland was actually possible

Hit 330 this morning. Regret not buying it when I saw that...but it may yet still go lower.

There was no way that perfect staircase trend was going to continue lol; I was shocked it went to 395 to be honest.

I hope you're right...
If it gets back to 200 I'm going all in

Source on NEO rebrand being next week?

When there is evidence of it being dumped on Chinese exchanges I'll listen to your bullshit, gook subhumans.

There is no source.....its just the beginning of Q3....da hongfai never stated exactly when the rebrand will occur, only that it will in Q3, so it could be anytime between July and Sept. But I am guessing it will be in July.

It will be a major dip in 2 min.

That was the dip.

Good call

fags said last night to the moon now dip city.

TAKE MY BAGS!

Its about to moon.

walls are gone

the fuck is happening

It will rise in 5 hours.

Why such precise time? Why do you pretend you know shit faggot?

Come back in 5 hours and you tell me.

Give me one reason why I should believe you know shit.

nice try
>noneo

because of the Chinese?

The chinese never pump ANS

Yes.

rebrand was already priced in, what do you think caused this growth?

biz once again buying the NEWS

Chinese use us to pump and they sell us their bags

They go when the price is below the price on their exchanges by such a huge margin. When it's almost a dollar less what do you expect them to do?

If it's above Chinese prices they will dump ass on us. If it's below they will buy it up until the margin isn't worth it and sell it on their exchanges.

The problem is we can't dump on them. Try getting an ANS wallet on yunbi. You can't because technical issues.

Maybe dip is over soon?

Maybe I can look at contents of bittrex wallet and not feel sick?

Maybe its gonna be ok?

Maybe..? pls

>niggers talking about a dip
>check out the price
>over $9

We can't dump on them but they will pump the price up in a few hours before it dips hard again. If you didn't sell yesterday then in a few hours you will have another chance.

I have an ANS wallet on Yunbi... but I did make it over a week ago.

Fuck that I want a level playing field and not a corrupt gook rigged game to dump my shit on them whenever I feel fucking like it.

Really wanted to buy the dip :(

I've been waiting a week for an ANS address on yunbi to transfer from bittrex to.
Rigged game.

Arbitrage is ok as long as the round eye is on the receiving end.

>tfw you go into a thread and newcoiners don't have the 4chn format for their name

Just one more time below $5 please...

We can only hope it happens during the weekend, by some miracle

Not gonna happen.

yeah im out, shits in a deathspiral again

This. Tfw when missed the train twice

It is literally going to bump in two or three hours. I mean holy fuck it's 67 cents cheaper on Bittrex than Yunbi. The moment the slants wake up they are going to buy the fuck out of it which will trigger people to think it's mooning and buy in again because FOMO.

It will crash again of course but I wouldn't sell just yet.

I sold at 380 felt comfy

bought at 230. sold at 380 feels good

I would suggest buying back in once you think it's hit bottom. Sweet gains but this is definitely worth holding long run.

How much are you guys holding? I'm at 1500

Are you keeping that in exchange or core wallet?

I'm going to wait for the rebrand before moving them over since I heard a rumor they're launching a new client alongside it.

buying at 200 again

Got in at 375k sats, went sleep when it was about 380k sats. Woke up 8-9 hours ago, it was 340 sats

Start rocking backwards and forwards. Take spacesuit off. Cancel mission to moon.