Psst. ETH fags

It's over. You're done. All your alts are done. proof of stake is done. you're finished. kys now to save your loved ones from the embarrassment

B
T
FUCKING
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is sad, kind of feeling sorry eth shorters.

The real flippening: moving from a silly uptrend to a downtrend towards HELL.

Muiiiaaaahhhahahahahaja

400 by July 10th

The saddest part is that Eth is not even a currency, nor a store of value. It's just a silly invention to execute smart contracts poorly.

this. these guys are getting so desperate it's really becoming sad. also obviously in denial so they still can't swallow their losses and just buy back into ETH, many of them will lose all their money when it skyrockets in about 12 hours

really sad.

What makes you think this is magically going to break all of it's resistance in 12 hours?

oh yeah

>muh announcements

like wtf is wrong with you flat earthers? the only reason ppl started buying into this shit in the first place was because all the summerfag normies hate trump and all the possibilities of conservative PMs and presidents running their shithole eurotrash countries, so they got scared and lost their balls and remebered they bought weed on the derp web that one time with bitcoin, heard some roastie or chad hype this shit, and bought into the whole "crypto is a way to store your money" meme for the summer and are now heavily regretting it so you cling on to these fucking announcements like Moses is about to climb down from the fucking mountain and give you all a stunning revelation to your shitcoins so you can jew the world into buying more into it

unfortunately, fantasy and reality are different for a reason and the summer is almost over. Just know, winter is fucking coming and you're all gonna be shitty bag holders and shills for bitcoin by end 2017

this. he's in denial. its the first stage, dont worry

>shorting ETH

Shhh, no tears. Only dreams now.

>he didn't buy sub 100 so he spends all day being salty

It literally hovered around 50 for quite some time kys

haha, i won't tell you why, because if i did i'd some of my edge over scrubs like you in the future

but take this advice as a gift. ETH is losing all chains within 12 hours.

Down a couple percent in a bear market.

WOW BTFO HOW WILL ETH FAGS EVER RECOVER !?

Cuz muh bitcoin 2.0 can't possibly fail no matter what

Not to be a TA fag, but..
>Bearish Bollinger bands
>Dwindling volume
>Existing volume mostly for sell orders
>MACD indicates loss of momentum

Doesn't this all add up to a bearish outlook? At least for the short term? Regardless of whether ETH is shit or not, that's what the trends seem to indicate...

Scaling issue solved in like a day from the mining community. YOU WILL GET SERVED HERE SOON IF YOUR NOT IN OR SHORTING>

>Bearish Bollinger bands
only if you cherry-pick your timeframe, if you don't it's clearly heading for the shootup

>Dwindling volume
wat? eth still has the highest volume of all cryptos, yesterday, for the first time, had higher volume than the other cryptos in top 10 combined

>Existing volume mostly for sell orders
wat? no

>MACD indicates loss of momentum
you're just here to bullshit aren't you, lol

why are you fags getting so emotional fudding a coin? This isnt the fucking NFL or the NBA where you have to choose a favorite team you fucking mongoloids. Catching feelings like bitches.

wrong screencap, soz

this is crypto-volumes from yesterday

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. Time to long ETH.

buy korecoin, easy x3 profit

>plebs trying to force the market down so they can cut losses on their shitty shorts

ok OP :^)

saltiest no coiner of the day.

its value comes from its utility, but your right, its essentially gas for apps on a network.
I don't get the fascination that every crypto is competing with each other to fulfill each others purpose, but whatever.

>File: Capture.png (6 KB, 423x95)

kek, hows that long position looking now?

Eth is limping along like a wounded animal, can't even stay above 300. Lol. But keep thinking it will just randomly shoot to 1000 soon, morons.

the entire market is down retard, take a look around. Even BTC is significantly lower than past ATH.

>100s of millions for ICOs with 0 real world value for years to come and quite probably never
>network can't handle 1 big ICO but will magically run thousands of dApps concurrently in the future
>chain immutability broken to bail out eth foundation members and friends
>zero (0) dApps used in business processes in real companies (experiments and private chains don't count)

Eth is a mess

is there anything worse than the "kys" meme? just reeks of try hard edge

Kys

Had to be done

Its the wild west right now, its the battle royale of crypto, where in the future a few will survive and the rest will go to shit. We just want to make a massive profit in the meantime!

Yep, the fucking keys shit is gettin geh

Also kys

kys yourself faggot

so is btc or pick your shitcoin. now quit getting all emotional.

ETH will be $400 again... In a year or two. Screencap this.

added another 100 ETH, you're literally too small of a player to understand the dynamics here, watch the shorters place their 2.5X margins and get margin squeezed out again.

ETH will be $400 again... in 6 hours. but that's the last time you can ever buy in so cheap

triple digits won't last long either

Its the lesser meme of them all
kys has never been more relevant, in all of its aspects

$80 sooner than you think

ITT
>damage control
>damage control
>damage control

Wow u sound like a fuckin fag

>The technology will never ever get any better
Ok champ

Hey, so about those bear trends...

5 more hours and you'll see
... ETH above $400

That's not unlikely at all... which would be fantastic. But this is coming from someone who shorted ETH at 305. Short term bear run is all I needed, mate.

>THIS
>THIS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS!!

>not unlikely
>ETH gonna hit ATH while BTC is close to a 30 day low

yeah, im sure

this is the end of the road for ethereum. Ethereum holders in 6 hours:
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

oh, so by 'short term' you meant 3 hours short? lol

well, i can't predict intra-day movements at all, the only reason i know it's shooting up tonight is something special
normally i can't even predict intra-week movements, cheers for you if you can and didn't just get lucky

>added another 100 ETH, you're literally too small of a player
>thinks having a 500 ETH margin position makes him a "big player"
>thinks he isn't going to wake up tomorrow to see his position was liquidated

I will be adding to my position also, the difference is that I like adding to winning positions instead of losing ones

please keep us updated on your mounting losses

it's ogre

Lol let's be real, it's ALL luck. Literally all of this is guessing. I just based my guesses today on fib retracements and it happened to work out well.

this demented wojak video is the best

If ETH is goes over $400 tonight like you said 3 times, I'll send you 1 ETH as a tip.

>got reference
>/r/Veeky Forums buzzwords
>/pol/ tier dribble

Screen capped into the steadily growing "retards who think eth is dead" folder

This. It only becomes more relevant.

I've added 100 more ETH at around 0.111, and looking at your liquidation price you are really risking it with those margins LOL, ETH will need to hit $30 before I get liquidated. For you it only needs to brush its weeks high.

show us your P/L and margin %

"the trend is your friend" and right now the trend is down. It has been for over a week now and there no reason for it to stop just yet

its an obvious downtrend but he thinks he can fight the market by adding even more to his obviously wrong trade

he probably had luck over the past month with longing ETH on margin and now he thinks he can do it again because "ETH is cheap".

can't wait to laugh at him tomorrow

Come on boys,close those margins on the up swing, you want to realize those gains don't you? drive my trades up :^)

>t. shorters getting squeezed

same. I sold most of my ETH between 300-304 this morning because I know its going down. If i could short I would but because of where I live all the exchanges wont let me.
i cant short, but i would if i could. Wouldve shorted at 305 and been up 30 bucks a coin rn

Hopefully ETH goes to $400 so i can sell for btc. for august 1st

Im up over 130% though and im just being greedy.

>implying
Already realized my short gains & now looking to reenter short higher. If the bounce looks convincing might go long.

i will also do this. i do not believe that is even remotely possible. long term? yea no way tonight tho