He is risen

He is risen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo4Eyw4DqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is risen indeed

Very nice

And even with 2 lives he couldn't fulfill the messianic prophecies. Third time's the charm, right?

>The Irish mathematician, Sir William Rowan Hamilton, once allowed himself to be drawn into the speculation of how far out into space Jesus could proceed in a certain time if he was rising at the moderate rate which the above passage [Acts 1:9] contemplates. When his calculations revealed to him that he would as yet not have reached the nearest of the fixed stars, he began, as a good Christian, to recoil from his speculations, and relegated the matter to faith, as a mystery beyond the reach of human reason.

and the prophecies he made were never fulfilled either

Hallelujah! He is risen! Eternal life is open for all who believe!

>J-Jesus has to fly all the way to heaven
Stupid.

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

yeah
my dick

how did that idiot got his degree

Shut up.

Both of you are fucking idiots.

Kill yourselves, you fedora fucks.

>But in those days, following that distress, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens. ... Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Mark 13:24–27,30

>Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.
Matthew 16:28

>When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next, for truly, I say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
Matthew 10:23

Defend this.

Jesus was a failed messiah and a false prophet.

>Mark 13:24–27,30
Sack of Jerusalem
>Matthew 16:28
Rise of Christianity.
>Matthew 10:23
Christian persecution.

Get an education you stooge.

For you

>you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes

Show us one house on Israel that doesn't know about Jesus :^)

Yeah no, accept Abraxas as your God today.

He is risen? Indeed?

He is risen indeed. And those are alive who are in him, and dead that aren't.

He is risen indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo4Eyw4DqM

Thread theme.

lmao @ these "arguments"
>good christiains telling non-believers to "shut the fuck", or "you wear le hat atheism disproved"

Хpиcтoc Bocкpec!

There's one thing that was bothering me, recently.

The Biblical account goes that Jesus literally began to ascend into the clouds as he "rose to Heaven". However, no Christian today actually believes Heaven or God's domain is literally in our sky - so why did Jesus physically rise and float away into the atmosphere? After all, for all effects and purposes, Christians believe Heaven is in some other dimension. So the account of Jesus floating away just leaves us with a petty God/Jesus, who floats away exclusively for the aesthetic effect (even as he tells believers to not ask for miracles) of impressing his followers.

...Or, you know, the more realistic explanation is that the story is simply not true, and merely a folk-tale.

Christians believe Heaven is "above" the physical world. Christ rising up into the skies is a clear enough representation of that. He probably transcended the mortal realm when the cloud hid him.

Why would Jesus rise to heaven in the first place? What was he trying to prove? A more convincing passage would have him simply disappearing away to heaven.

Yeah that or a durka-durka sandman retard wrote it so he thought Heaven was a literal cloud kingdom.

The giving of eggs?

>durka-durka sandman
Fedora is you, cuck, low test, beta, numale.

Not the guy you responded and nevermind you forgot pic, but I always remind myself those who call atheist "cuck" "low test" "beta" feel guilty everytime they fap and occasionally com here to ask forigveness from jeezuz for touching their weenies. You are ashamed of your sexuality and virility, it is absurd you attack other folks virility and sexuality