Cuban

Guys what do we make of Mark Cuban saying he will participate in an ICO? Ideas of coins he will invest in/whether it will matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/static.unikoingold.com/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy likes it when other men put their penises in his body. In fact, he regularly pays for this to happen to him.

out of all the shitload of smart and tech-savvy billionaires you could have chosen, you've picked up the most retarded and idiotic one. cuban doesn't understand jack shit about tech, he's an idiot who got lucky

this guy is a complete clown

luckboxed his way to a fortune, not worth listening to

>he's an idiot who got lucky

You just described literally every billionaire.

Cuban is an idiot.

Bitcoin is going to revolutionize the global economy.

Not a joke. This is the coin Mark "cuck" Cuban is investing in

This is pretty easily researched with a quick google. It's mostly speculation, but good chance that the coin could do fairly well given the company it will probably be. But I can't ever see it coming even close to replacing bitcoin.

He likes some ICO scam called UnicornGold, but he doesn't like Bitcoin or Ethereum.

That's the definition of going full retard.

not at all, moron, you must be a leftist who think that people hold no responsibility at all and it's all a matter of fate. people like eric schmidt, elon musk, peter thiel, paul allen got where they are because of skills, and although i'd agree that there was an element of luck in their successes as well, saying that they'idiots is nonsense.

the guy is a putz who got really fucking lucky a couple of times.

he is the person the tard driving the lambo in silicon valley is based off of

*UnikoinGold

Either way, it's retarded.

Skills LOL

that's a good one user, when you re in Bilderberg you dont need any skills

dont like this guy. thinks he knows alot about stuff, but I know more than him, I'm not even a tech guy.

>UnikoinGold
Holy fuck this looks like the shitcoin of all shitcoins

Just googling about it and it's crypto for gambling on e-sports. Lol I don't know what to think.

of course cuban would support that. the dumb ass normie faggot who thinks he knows tech.

This and only this.

(((He)) did a stupid public statement, and Bitcoin (hence, ALL OUR BELOVED cryptocoins) took a hit. Now he wants to start a retarded ICO called UNIKOIN GOLD.

s3.amazonaws.com/static.unikoingold.com/whitepaper.pdf

He said the most stupid shit about the cryptouniverse, OUR cryptouniverse.

Now it's time to pay.

Let's sink his ship beyond the gates of hell. We cannot allow stupid idiots like this guy make moves to hurt the price of our coins. He must not make profit from our losses.

I hate that Jew.

you get into bilderberg after you get rich\obtain some degree of power, and in order to achieve those goals you need to have skills. are you retarded, user? or you think that bilderberg and other think-tanks go around picking up random average joes and turn them into the new rothschilds? you're seriously demented, go to the a doctor

lol if you say so dumb ass,

you dont get in being a boy genius, you get in by being in the right place, and knowing the right (wrong) people. After you get recruited you are golden , they just let you carry out their plans in public.

i love the American work ethic idea though, you get in being a hard worker

AHHAHAHHAHhHa

fuck

Guys, fucking Ashton Kutcher is involved in this.

Ashton. Fucking. Kutcher.

If you don't want Demi Moore waiting her turn while you finish up with Mila Kunis, then by all means don't invest in this. There are only 20% of these tokens left, because we're keeping 80% for ourselves.

literally who?

> tfw i'm not american
> tfw i never talked about neither work ethic nor moral

ok, you're seriously demented, in fact i wonder why your caregivers allow you to use a computer. i'll try to explain like you're five: being skilled doesn't imply being a good\moral person, actually your chances to "make it" and make huge bucks increases if you tend to be ruthless in the realm of business. if you think that people like eric schmidt, james simons and other tech billionaires are there only out of luck and you don't realize that their set of skills and mindset is actually much more sophisticated than demented morons like yourself then you shoud kys right here right now and stop wasting the same oxygen I breath.

also, use your logic: let's say you assumption is correct, why should (((they)) choose people who have no skills at all instead of people with an actually legit skillset? it'd be a much wiser decision, and in fact that's what they do. use your shitead, asshole, or at least what remains of it