European Hate

Do not hate the Germans because they are "evil"
>Hate them because they failed

Do not hate the French because they are "cowards"
>Hate them because of the Revolution

Do not hate the English because they are "greedy"
>Hate them because they live on a fortified island and literally think their defensive wars are more than that

Do not hate the Italians
>Please just don't, they've had it rough

But the French revolution was a good thing, only problem was that the "extremists" like Robespierre were replaced with people who were essentially the same as the ancien regime.

Robespierre deserved what he got, although without the Revolution we wouldn't have based Nappy

Napoleon was basically a boring left royalist while Robespierre was a progressive conservative who wanted to replace Christian civilization with Greco-Roman.

Why do /pol/boos like Germany so much? I thought you liked white people? Why do you support the millions of pointless deaths Germany brought about for no fucking reason whatsoever?

>/pol/
>liking Germans
?

I happen to agree white Europeans shouldn't have killed white Europeans when there's Turks lying around, but how can you not like germany?

>Best tanks in WW2
>Uniforms made by Hugo Fucking Boss
>Helmets were so efficient, even their enemies conceded to using them
>Prussian discipline
>Greatest philosophers
>Cool marches

Keep in mind I don't suck Hitler's dick, but there's no reason not to like the 2nd Reich

Germans are god's way of punishing Europe whenever they get too proud

>decedent Roman empire
send Germans

>Corrupt and crocked church
send Germans

>Europeans declare themselves masters of the world
send Germans

>still didn't learn their lessons
send more Germans

What's wrong with the French Revolution?

>Best tanks in WW2
No
>Uniforms made by Hugo Fucking Boss
So what?
>2nd Reich
That was the Holy Roman Empire

>tfw you are on your fifth republic

>No
t. SHerman loving dumbkopf
>So what?
They look amazing, while most ally uniforms look like shit-stained wife-beaters
>That was the Holy Roman Empire
No, the HRE is the 1st Reich

You're right, I forgot about the German Empire.
>t. SHerman loving dumbkopf
>dumbkopf
Either way, Nazi tanks were too expensive to produce
>They look amazing
Again, looks are not important. What's important is how cheap a unifrom is to produce and how well it can camouflage a soldier.

he is obviously baiting you fuckhead

>I thought you liked white people?
yes, that's why I love Germany and hate the Anglo.

>progressive conservative
Oh yeah, those guys.

>progressive conservative
Yeah, the second most popular party in the United Kingdom of North America

Canada isn't a real country and it doesn't matter what they call their dudeweed parties

>Canada isn't a real country
What's the differnce between a real country and a fake one?

Not sharing your head of state is a good start.

What's the difference between the sun and the moon?

They are both just objects in the sky which emit light but only of them emits light of its own.

>Conservative: a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.

>Progressive: a person advocating or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.

Tell me these are compatible.

Sometimes going backwards and forwards are the same thing, not that Canucks could understand anything about that.

That would be a progressive regressive, you cuck. A progressive conservative goes forward by slamming the brakes.

>best tanks
too bad it didnt matter one single fucking bit, because they were prone to failing all the time and couldnt compete with the numbers of Allied tanks

>Allies: No fun allowed

But then again I didn't claim they could or should have won the war. I was simply stating a fact. Funny how the moment you try to appreciate Germans on this board you get lampasted as a Nazi. I just like European stuff