"Hey Daddy, why didnt you buy $VIA before it went to 100k sats?

>"Hey Daddy, why didnt you buy $VIA before it went to 100k sats?

But i bought 600 hence the lambo and mansion you thicko

Fuck off.

Relax digicuck. SegWit soon.

Bump

Via approaching ATH

I missed the VIA train. I thought it would tank even more, but that wasn't the case.

I just sold all my via, it won't hit ATH
screencap this.

Screencapped. Prepare them tears boy

This thing looks bullish as fuck if you look at it with ichimoku clouds. Has almost every bullish signal

I just sold , hope to buy back in when it dips

"well honey, i bought via in early june 2017 when it was 86k, and then it plummeted to 65k, and people kept pretending it was mooning when it got to 67k-70k, but in fact your dad was bagholding from buying at an ath, and therefore he had to sell at a loss because it never did get back there again. i hope that makes sense sweetie"

This is the dip

is it too late to buy a ticket to the moon, yes or no?

Just dipped, get in now. Maybe wait til 65k but no guarantee itll dip that far. Got in at 59k.

you can buy now, or potentially wait for a small dip/consolidation around 62-64k sats

Bought at the ''dip''.

Hope I don't regret it, June was a really trash month for me in terms of investments.

Haha, Because I went all-in on Ark son!
Now, go play with one of your gold-plated lambos.

made quite a bit there

100k sats?

is it really so hard to just use dollars and cents? heck even euros would be better

its not a garbage shitcoin, viacoin has a value, treat it that way

Sats is the Vernacular around here

its retarded, once a coin reaches a value above 0.25$, you stop talking about it in satoshi units, its literally only used on garbage 0.04$ shitcoins, but if you think viacoin should be treated the same as them, then go ahead

besides, its such a dumb value, 100k sats can be worth more the other day, and less a week later

It makes no sense to talk in fiat since it changes by country. Sats is universal

>100k sats

but it's already over 60k sats. Your return will be minuscule. I bought this shit when it was at 3k and sold it already at 80k. The smart money is done with this shit already. If you're just trying to get on now you don't deserve to be rich. Enjoy staying poor with your sloppy seconds, noobs.

Youre retarded. We dont care about fiat, we care about btc.

You just pulled the equivalent of buying bitcoin at $20 and selling at @100

You obviously don't understand crypto. A coin like this is just going to dump down to under 10k again where it will lay dormant for months while people like me load up again for the next pump.

>10k sats

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA its base seems to be 60k now bud

Its pumping now.

Dont you think this coin is pretty undervalued now? The devs just said they're about to activate segwit, won't it skyrocket in price just like litecoin did?

You only need to look at DGB or SIA to see the future. The patterns are textbook. I know it sucks you bought at the top, but don't give in to the sunk cost fallacy. Dump your coins now before you're illiquid for the next 8 months.

>DGB
>Sia
Now i know youre trolling

Just a couple of examples. You can look at any pump and dump and see the exact same chart every time. To anyone who might be reading this, don't be fooled by this clown. He's just trying to rob you.

>To anyone who might be reading this, don't be fooled by this clown.
Okay you've fudded a little too hard right there.

Thanks for the tip, buying in with some of my sweet Kore profits.

It's just a placeholder man. It's useful because even it one of those shitcoins is only going from 50 sats to 100 sats it's still understood that you doubled your money. Doesn't matter how cheap the coin is if you have 13 million of em

>Dollar
Go to bed grampa