AGRS

Just had a crazy few hours on AGRS and made me a good 8BTC.

Anyone else for a high five?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.2120
idni.org/tauchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tell me what to do im down half on my initial investment

I'll give you a high five if you send some of those generous offerings to my poor, lonely BTC address good sir. After all, your penis is the biggest in the land

16PZUExMW1Jfd5UkMqN2jVkEJfNKi5zGfG

It's about to rise again.
Buy in with 25% of your stack.

OP how'd you know it would rise so much????

Research mother fucker!

Nah, this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.2120

What is going to be the floor of the dip and what can it rise to?

fuck fuck fuck, bought high, should I sell low?

>AGRS
In the shadow of recent major ICOs, please note that Tau is also raising funds (without massive PR activity) for selling Agoras. Almost $2M have been invested so far, without taking into account the BTC fluctuation over the fundraising period. On the 1st of July, 2017, the purchase price will increase by 10. Therefore, whoever wants to invest in this revolutionary project, can do so while the price is substantially low.

X10 is still over double what it is trading for right now.

It will be selling for 100k tomorrow 1st july.

Today is the last day to buy cheap.

idni.org/tauchain

People like myself are dumping because we have just made a nice profit, I am buying back in the moment it makes an upturn.

I am afraid.. it' s in free fall, what is the floor?

I expect about 28k
Just buy and hold until tomorrow and they will trade at 100k

What said, but with more emphasis!!!
1GRhAyyZAxQ8SuyQugtc6a6ABgcpm5LZVQ

another ((())) coin shilled
/puke.

buy my bags after finished PND.jpg

I hope you guys are in on this.

so is this pos gonna crash so I can buy or what

Look into it, the company are selling them tomorrow at 10x the current price.
The price is low now for early bird investors.

Get on board or cry next week.

I already did I want more

From what I read, the project is a mess. It split with devs abandoning and pretty much leaving ohad and a couple other alone.

It's also vaporware with no software yet.

The new Maidsafe?

That is how i see it too. I made a profit today on it, got greedy. Never set a stop...now i am down all profit plus 50%. I would like to introduce this as my new bag!! I read about it beforehand too. Just wanted to jump in and out a few times. Got busy and didnt trade properly so now im stuck with this for however many years/minutes it takes to go to zero or the moon. I dont have much faith in him recreating the internet desu.

>2671543
yep and op is a bagholder

congrats on your gains op but this coin looks like a total scam. dev hasn't accomplished shit. i'd take my profit today or tomorrow and fucking run

~26k. Pretty close. Now let's see what happens.

>bagholder

25K... g-guys...

Chill. It's bouncing around 26k still.

That's what you all said at 30k. Then 28k. Now 26k next 300 sats. GET FUCKING OVER IT, IT'S OVER YOU FAGET BAG HOLDERS

Fuck off idiot, if you read this thread then you would know I was waiting to buy. I bought at 26k and now I'm slightly up.

LOL check the chart

lol