Mom is threatening to cut off the internet

mom is threatening to cut off the internet...

I bought ANS at 380k and have been watching my money wither away ever since. I've let out of few shrieks of anxiety and I woke my mom up and she demanded to know what was going on...

after attempting to explain cryptocurrencies to her she demanded that I get all of my money OUT or she would cut the internet off for a month and I would have to go to bed at 10 o' clock every night from now on

so please... how do I get out of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the first step is going back to red.dit.

I'm 12 and what is this?

Underage b& reported.

im 23...

A month from now your ANS will be NEO, it will be traded on multiple exchanges, it will be much more widely known outside of Veeky Forums and reddit. Just refuse to take it out (maybe even say you got hacked) and then do what your mom says. Honestly your life will probably improve if you start going to bed at 10 every night.

380k is nothing, it will pass that every day for the next week, but it will also drop below it.

Such is ANS

Lmao

shag ur mum mate

First off, if you don't have 6 months living expenses in savings, you should not be investing. That means living in a tent for you, at the minimum. I would suggest at a minimum 10k in savings, 5k or so in checking, everything else should go into investing.
The former should be say, 6 months of rent in a cheap apartment for $400/mo then living expenses. However there are exceptions to this rule,

If you are living with your parents, with no savings, you are an exceptional case, in your situation I believe you should only be investing in some method to end your own life and you should do so as soon as you are able.

Honestly that would probably help you if you couldnt access it for a month

Take a break from crypto but retain your ANS. Chill, man.

13 year old trapped in a mans body 10 years older ;_;

if op is not a troll, then do this:
> don't invest more then 10% of your net worth into high risk investments
> stop looking at the price
> spend time doing something usefull
> focus on getting your own place

You want this guy living with his mom to put away 15k and earn effectively 0% interest on it before he starts to invest? 6 months living expenses makes sense if you're an adult with a family to look after but this is not the case here.

>13 year old trapped in a mans body 10 years older
this is why i still get a lot of attention form 13 year old girls and fall in love with them than women my age. I managed to lose 80% of my portfolio several times already. over the course of months and still lose money in the bear market.

>poor
>mother

You can't really invest without some ability to weather the storm of a recession. If you are some pleb with 3k in the bank and 20k in investments, and he needs some money all the sudden to pay for car repairs or whatever and all his money is locked into stocks and all those investments run red because, it's a recession, he can't sell without locking in losses.

You can use cash equivalents, money markets, bond-based ETFs whatever you can liquidated and use to pay bills in 3-4 days is okay.

It's real fuckin stupid to throw all your money into investments if you don't have your own financial house secure.. A loan with 5% intererst or more means you should be paying off debt, not buying stock.

>I've let out of few shrieks of anxiety and I woke my mom up
how loud were your shrieks lmao

>I've let out of few shrieks of anxiety

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

Kekd at this also

they were little shrieks not like a screech... my mom is just a light sleeper I think

Veeky Forums is 18+

>stock

It takes 3/4 of an hour to turn crypto in to money in the bank

3/4th an hour to lose 10% of your investment in crypto, then lose 70% of it in 30 days,I know what you mean! Everyone can read charts, bro.

I am good at reading crypto because I've made it my job... thrown my past 3 allowances toward it and even mowed the lawn a few times

put up a limit sell and do what your mom says