Why is him so loved here and why is he often compared to Vlad the Impaler? what he did exactly?

Why is him so loved here and why is he often compared to Vlad the Impaler? what he did exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vL4QAWc5pAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cody was based

Close to perfection ideologically

He's not loved anymore since the reddit invasion of radcents and commies. And especially the radcents actually they're the biggest problem.

He did fuck all except being a nuissance. He is not loved here, people are just retarded edgy memelords.

i can't speak for others but his exploits as a student and as a rebel are truly inspiring. A walk-the-walk kinda guy, in one of his memoirs he wrote that there was a corrupted cop who was beating student protesters and imprisonning them so at the trial he supposedly pulled out a revolver and shot the cop.

I can't find too much from him because the communist romanians after ww2 had done a good job at either destroying or hiding past events so the few accounts we get about him are his own writtings (which would obviously be biased).

There's a lot of good things about him and the iron guard movement if you read beyond the anti-semitism and an interesting story about the unification of the lower class by middle class students who didn't fuck up like 1870s russians

youtube.com/watch?v=vL4QAWc5pAg

There is literally nothing wrong with anti-semitism

Based af

That is not Codreanu in that picture, that is Horia Sima.

If the Jews are abusing you and your country it becomes necessary.

Really? I was reading for my legionnaires and he struck me as an extremely courageous SJW.

Look, i might not agree with the whole anti-semitism thing, but they guy had a moral ethos and followed it. He was a real man even if you disagreed with his points, and the way his government treated him was bullshit, especially the way he was killed.

He had a moral compulsion to protect his own, and lived virtuously.

How in the literal fuck did you come that conclusion?

>antisemitic patriarchal and Christian SJW
>ever existing

wew

Like when he smashes printing presses because they hurt his feelings. He was acting like an SJW the whole time.

>Because they hurt his feelings

Slander =/= rejecting confrontation of political differences wtf

The adult way to respond to that is to simply respond with your own papers, not to sperg out and destroy private property.

>a fascist caring about private property

Nigger are you serious right now, under a fascist doctrine of morality lying is about as bad as murder. Slander is not tolerated even slightly.

The point of fascism is to against thie bourgeoisie method of conflict and go back to more traditionl modes of solving your problems - directly either with violent or non-violent action, simlpy responding with a butthurt comment isn't doing enough to stop people from lying, thats passive aggressive at best. Thats what women do, so instead he smashed equipment for a ethos based rhetorical appeal.

Im stating my oppositon to him.

Ok, but he's still not really an SJW because all SJW's do is passive aggressive resistance.

Whats antifa?

>lying is as bad as murder
except when it is done for the sake of propaganda for times of war?

A real man of the people.
Here in Romania he is loved by the common folk still.In the country side there are garda de fier flags. You may hate him but he is viewed as a hero and even one of the best Romanians.

neither of these are wrong, SJWs today are extremely hateful towards specific groups only Codreanu actually acted on what he said and fought against corruption and wasn't a puppet of it.
really? sauce to original?
/thread
i've always changed my political stance but since i've read his things i feel like his electric passion is still influencing political ideals desu
kek
besically yes, and so were the brownshirts and italy's black shirts, and so forth and so on
do romanians think it weird if outsiders love him too? it feels ironic to love an ultranationalist of another country

>Here in Romania he is loved by the common folk still.

I doubt it. Last thread we had a Romanian saying that even the people of the time thought they were absolutely nuts and only keep them around because they hated Communists more than death worshiping Fascists .

because he's a cute ^_^

Romanian here.

He is ignored by most people and despised by the rest. Legionnaire has the kind of conotation slavemaster would have for a black Alabama dude. People hate him and his band of literal inbred fucks(yes, the literal dregs of society made up the bulk of the Green Shirts). The Iron Guard are viewed as terrorists and shady outlaws and nothing more, are banned from existing, and on a person to person level, you mentioning being a sympathizer would probably make everyone get up and leave or just smack you. Yes, people suffered a lot during those short miserable years at the hands of war dodging bullies. This applies to everyine but a tiny minority of drunk edgy hoodlums. You will probably find then drunk at football matches doing the Nazi salute and in a police precinct after the match.

That's Fascism, welcome

Ends, means, etc.