I'm a crypto horder

help

Are you retarded? Half of what you're holding is trash and you have almost no top 10 coins.

Send me your SC and I'll help you out.
332738131c1a4e1efef8f1b3d656d1e3edd8cf58c12afca1a9bf20ff727bdb69b20c7987308f

>half
which half?
I need help deciding because i'm FOMO'ing hard and i don't wanna miss any rocketships

Let me help you...

Liquidate everything that isn't in the top ten (besides ANS) into bitcoin and take a fucking vacation. Geesus.

hold at most 10

And the fact that you have no bitcoin right now is the most concerning. It's gonna take a dive right now, but you want it long term.

dont listen to this fool OP guaranteed the very ones you liquidate will be the ones that MOON BABY

you know I'm right OP

What application is that? Please tell me you're not using an online wallet.

tempting
this is what i'm afraid and FOMO'ing about
if just one of these takes off like it did a couple months ago, i could double some holdings easy
bittrex's wallet page

you are new to this or something ?
its obviously bitrex!

Dude, hoard a shit ton of ARK. It's a bargain bin today

>He doesn't have GAME

But have you even researched some of these? Seriously take the time to look at each one and make a decision based on that at least. The ones that will truly moon (and not just overnight) will be the best developed. The ones that are the backbone of cryptocurrency will only increase in value.

well you have lots of opportunity there.

coins that are already high will never raise as much in % as cheaper coins.

Just send some my way familam.
Boom. No more hoards.

Don't listen to this guy

already holding some ARK in my wallet staking with biz_classic
also holding:
BTC
ETH
MNE
and nope, i ain't got no GAME yet

some more than others. some i bought into memes, others i got from random anons doing giveaways

I took some time off after woolong. What ever happened to that guy?

HOLY FCUKING SHIT THAT PORTFOLIO

you just go up and have to buy any coin you see, don't you? you're gonna lose like 30% of that money each month on avg lol

i should create a scamcoin and feed off dumbfucks like u

i have no idea.

what's your percentage change since you started fampai?

This is by far the stupidest thing I've ever seen on here.

OP, you're ok
diversifying is a safer way to get gains.

Some guy made an analysis
if you had bought 5K worth of the 50 top coins last year, you'd have 50k today.

You've got 16 BTC, so you'll have 160 BTC worth next year
But yeah, get some BTC FFS, I'd have at least 30% as a target.
But actually I only got 10% because my alts are mooning

OP here. On phone.
Also, i wanna hodl for 3+ years, gotta keep that in mind
What do you recommend, then?

Just redistribute them a bit among the top 50 coins in coinmarketcap.
It's the safest investment for long term.

>i wanna hodl for 3+ years
download + backup wallets then.

distribute it half-half between ETH and BTC, that way you'll have earned at least 3x'd in a year from now no matter what. possibly much more
if feeling bullish, go 2/3 ETH 1/3 BTC

don't distribute it between shitcoins evenely and hold, even if one moons 10x, which is extremely unlikely, the rest will still put you into a net-loss
btc and eth will guarantee long-term gains, they're the ones to hold

>if you had bought 5K worth of the 50 top coins last year, you'd have 50k today.

only because ETH has 30x'd and bitcoin has 8x'd,
(and ripple 20x'd, but it's still a scam and will eventually 0x) most of the shitcoins just lost money, if you invested in only ETH and BTC you'd have far more than if you invested in the top 50

also yeah, go for offline wallets, bittrex can get hacked and make you lose everything. paper wallets are simple and secure, for holding. if you also wanna spend/want more convenience get a hardware wallet

or if can code, you can just use a computer w/ no internet access as a wallet

And where was ETH a year ago?
of course, if you buy only X coin, and that coin moons, you will gain much more
but it's not safe
don't you fucking understand?
it's betting
the only way to not bet, as long as you trust crypto in general, is to diversify.

ETH was #2 a year ago as well, just like today.
fine BTC might have actually taken like 15 months to 8x rather than a year

but ETH is overvalued now, in a month it will go back to under $100

yes diversify between the top 2 coins
there's literally no way any current coin in the top50 could replace BTC and ETH from being #1 and #2, the 2 MAY swap places, but they'll be #1 and #2 for a long ass time
if they ever get repalced in the future it'll be something entirely new, none of the current shitcoins offer anything truly fundamentally new

lol why would ETH be overvalued
it has bigger volume than the rest of the coins in the Top 10 together

Well for one, you have no html5 coin. That's a long term rocket ship. I'd get at least 5% of your portfolio in that

html5 coin will get a nice lawsuit from w3 the moment it gets any recognition lol

don't buy html5, it's just mined by kids right now has no value and has no right to call itself html5 coin either, don't let em lure you into it

but are you a knowledge hoarder?

i bet you don't even know your mothers maiden name, or remember your first pets name!

probably cant even write your birthday down, without counting the months on your fingers.

id bet you have no clue with an ip address is either..... post it and prove me wrong.

Kek

>theDAO
that is kinda what i worry about- one coin fucks up and i lose that large chunk of a portfolio

all the more reasons to go for the top ones - they won't fuck up- but specifically for DAO: noone ended up losing money. they all kept ETH (just not ETC) in the long run and all 30x'd since, except the ones who sold

>if just one of these takes off like it did a couple months ago, i could double some holdings easy
No dude. That's not how it works. You know how long the previous holder had to hold for that month to show up. They hold their shitcoin for 2 years. And during those 2 years all these coins drop to shit. You are buying these at the peak. Every alt Yes EVERY ALT is going to drop to shit soon. You think Ethereum $8 to $400 jump is sustainable? No dude. it's going to crash hard and every coin with it. The only coin that is safe to hold as summer approaches is bitcoin.
Unless you are looking to hold those for 2 years. Then keep holding. If you want to make more money then sell them and buy cheaper when winter comes. All those are going to die. You are one of thsoe normie that try to get the 1000% gains that's no longer possible anymore.

Bullshit, only the alts that bring nothing new will crash and burn sometime soon. Lots of coins that bring innovative stuff will survive. Those are the coins u want to be holding. OP u may want to put like 1% of ur value in each shitcoin u think might moon but dont trust long term. Anyway thats my tactic. The best advice i can give u is not to listen to people on Veeky Forums

>Lots of coins that bring innovative stuff will survive.
LOL so tell me which coin has return to its peak or high after bitcoin fall from its high. All these shitcoins are pegged to btc. It doesn't matter how "innovative" they are. They are still shitcoins. name one coin that has gone up since bitcoin drop off from 3k.

It's not all trash. You have good ones in there. At this point just hodl. Buy A+ coins from now on. You will make it.

>no beans
they are in your wallet sprouting I hope

enjoy the cuckening you are about to have, lol.

Not as bad a hoarder as me. Hapl!

>ANT
>REP
>XVG
>SC
>DGB
>GNT
>BNT
>MYST
Hold and check every now and then

>NMR
>VIA
>VOX
>ANS
Are your shitcoins so you can play day trading.

Rest, sell everything, it's shit.
This is the third time I'm telling you the same.
Also I'm tempted to ask for some coins since I would be doing mighty fine with some of the ones I told you.

For the fact that only a couple of those need to skyrocket in the next couple years for the stupidly-large diversification to pay off, it's alright

my god.

what was your initial investment?

3000$ last April. Not shitting you in any way.

$$$

All in btc or others?

I put 3000$ I to btc in April 2016.

Bought into stratis and a couple other ICOs, like antshares, sngls and a few others. I sold the strat at 400k and here we are. Pretty sure that's the only thing I've sold.

youre lucky you got into the game early because the pool is small. whales will choose every one of those to pump eventually and sometimes go back for seconds, as long as the coin is not delisted.

its just whales in a barrel right now and the market has yet to be saturated.

any specific reason you got into those ICOs versus other ones? I only put 400 in and did sort of the same thing with spreading it around on mona/ans/neo/agrs/snt.

>not same user ID

I literally got into stratis because it has a dotnet implementation and I write dotnet all day.

AntShares I got into during the ico prurely out of gambling fomo.

Sngls the same reason, because of fomo. I didn't get any of first blood and simply fomo'd.

I'm a terrible trader who got lucky and learned what to do and not to do along the way.

It's because I'm switching between my home WiFi and cellular. I went outside and my wifi doesn't work out there.

main reason I got in was because of fomo. I heard about bitcoin back in like 2010/2011 and thought it was a joke. any tips besides not panicing on day-to-day? places you check into upcoming ICOs or anything like that?

Damn, that is insanely impressive then man