Here we go, straight to the moon

Here we go, straight to the moon.

Don't let the FOMO bite you in the add, were at the floor and were going up 10x-20x this week

Get your CFI while it's cheap.

Noted. I'll keep an eye on this one. Just sold a bunch of bags got an extra 1 BTC to fuck with.

Might pull out of ANT for a few days just to see if I can make a quick profit on cfi

Their first ICO is July 5-6. Need to have 5000 or more CFI to get in on it.

So if I have 5000 cfi then I can pay additional eth on top to get into another ico? how far down do these ponzis go?

Here's my advanced technical analysis that further proves this coin is a foolproof profit generator

Yes, you can buy in at a quarter the price it'll sell for day 1 on bittrex.

It gives you priority to buy in

this is retarded though, they should scale your max contribution by the number of cfi tokens you own, otherwise there's no incentive to buy any more than 5000

are these faggots retarded?

thats the future plan..

>future plan

they couldn't have thought this up in their amazing VC think tank brains BEFORE they released their token? I have no faith in these morons, sorry, I'm out.

Honestly, I'm disappointed with CFI.
First MUSICONOMI would be released on June 30, then postponed to 5-6 July, today I saw on twitter from Cofound.it that the crowdsale will be at the end of July and it still has no forecast for X8currency that would be in July. It should probably only happen in August.
I think they're starting really badly postponing projects like that. There is an image of irresponsibility and lack of commitment.

i don't care m8, stop being such an ott woman

I'm going to keep my CFI coins because if I take out now I'm going to lose money and the profit of AT LEAST x4 that I'm going to get out of here is right, but I'm still disappointed. I expected more.

so if I have 11k coins on bittrex, how exactly do I get in on this ICO? What do I have to do?

For 1000 CFI, I will tell you everything you need to know

Same, I'm down almost 50% of my initial investment. I'm holding until I get offload, but damn if it isn't heartbraking watching my portfolio drop when I could have had that money elsewhere. My dumbass didn't bother diversifying

We could be with 4x now, but as Cofound.it decided to postpone the launch we will have to wait until the end of the month.
I'm very calm about the investment, I know I will not lose. The problem is that during this time it could be trading in other currencies if they had earlier reported. Now I'm going to stick with my CFI investment stuck by the end of July.

Piece of fucking shit god damn waste of my time money and most of all effort. Fucking fuckass shit fuck fuck you cunt CF fucking I

So is the first ICO on July 5th or the end of July?

It will be July 5th. I made a cofusion that the first ICO would be Musiconomi and now they explained to me that it is Santiment.
Now I'm more relaxed that CFI will moon soon.
I just do not know what my strategy will be right now. Buy Santiment for a quarter of the value or sell my Cofound.it and then buy again when lowering the price or wait for the release of X8currency and Cofound.it insurance until then.

I'm very interested in X8currency and if they manage to launch at the right time, before the probable panic sell of the possibility of a fork, this currency will value a lot, but a lot. But the way things are going I believe they will not be able to launch in time.