HTML5 Best 1-2 sat coin

Devs are working on this coin and have alot of new stuff coming out for it, people should check it out, it will not be 1-2 long, they got this htmlcoin.business/ Also there are moving to a bitcoin/Ethereum blockchain and will have Smart Contracts.

The funny thing is, the coin doesn't really have anything to do with real HTML5

Is there coming swap to new chain? Is it safe to buy old chain atm?

the dev said the exchanges will swap automatically

where can I buy? Ill grab a few at 1-2 sats.

right now its on Bleutrade,Coingather and yobit.

uhhh

this was on their website

just an FYI for anybody looking to buy in

"Dear HTMLCOINERS, Our team is working hard on the following update: (a)Implement 10 minutes block (b) Implement 115 confirmations. DO NOT BUY OR TRADE OUTSIDE OF BLEUTRADE UNTIL UPDATE IS DONE. ALSO, DO NOT MINE YET UNTIL UPDATE IS DONE. We are 3 years old now (2014 - 2017). Thank you for all your support!"

>yobit.

avoid using it... it had always tens of wallets "frozen" for unknown time.
sometiems they don;t even update chain... like they didn't updated esp to esp2.

the dev updated since then he said

HTMLCOIN is swapping this 2017 with a new feature that includes the many applications of "Smart Contracts" and the security provided by "Real-Time Checkpointing."

All coins in the three (3) exchange sites are safe and will be swap to a stronger version, with all the latest features of the leading cryptocurrency in the market. This huge step that we are undertaking will make our coin relevant and responsive to the demand of the "Internet of Things."

Current owners of HTMLCOIN will now be able to swap to at ratios between 1:1. Late swapper will be at the ratio of 1:2 or less, depending on the time. The further you swap from the scheduled date, the lower the swap ratio will be.

Cryptocurrency exchanges Bleutrade, YoBit, and CoinGather are currently preparing to facilitate the swaps.

Let us know if you have features/specifications that the new HTMLCOIN should have, contact us: [email protected].

More details of the swap will be posted soon, stay tuned!

HTML5 coin doesn't show wallet maintenance, so I think it works.

This is honestly starting to look like the new RDD...
I got in on that at 5 sats and this thing is doing the same shit.

an older coin people used to like, now in a bull market updating all their shit making the coin worth money but its still worth nothing on exchanges.

grabbed myself 20mil boyos.

No shit kids, get in on this fast.

This is the first coin in a long time I would say you have literally nothing to lose on.

Worst case scenario, you sell for what you bought for, because its at 1 fucking sat.

man, I havent been this fuckin hyped in a while with crypto.

It seems that there are some problems with yobit.
Why do you think this is a newer post?

I'VE MADE A MISTAKE. YOBIT SAYS THAT WALLET IS TEMPORARILY OFF. DO NOT BUY FROM YOBIT. CAPS LOCK FOR ATTENTION.

guys don't worry, the dev said all 3 of them withdraws are disabled for all 3 until the swap

Quote from: HTMLCOIN on June 24, 2017, 02:32:01 PM

Frequently Asked Questions & Guidelines for the Htmlcoin Swapping 2017

Who: All Htmlcoin Holders
What: Swapping old htmlcoin to the new htmlcoin.
How: One to one ratio (1:1) during the specified swap dates. One to two or less ratio (1:2 or >>IF your coins are located on the Exchange Sites, you do nothing. The exchange will do it for you automatically.

>>> IF your coins are located in the wallet, you have to show proof:
On the right side must show the latest transaction.
Send am htmlcoin to any address to do this, we suggest sending one (1) htmlcoin or less.
Take a picture with your finger in the photo pointing the amount.
A screenshot is not acceptable.
We may ask additional information, such as your wallet address, to see in the explorer the exact amount, as shown in the picture.
You will be asked to email it to the specified email address, wait for more updates.

>>> IF your coins are located in the paper wallet, you must show the address.

Nota Bene: Old HTMLCOIN mined during or after the swap date will not be honored.

*These guidelines above may change anytime.

Don't try to keep me away from the lambo gains scumbag

Their garbage site says it all.

This shit is so cheap and is about to make itself into another RDD.

RDD pumped to 130 in less than a month, if this thing pumps 5 fucking sats, a shitty, tiny, pajeet coin from africa level of sats, then we will all be doing very fucking well with our investments.

How is this not getting more attention on here?
People were all about DGB, RDD, XBY when they were worth nothing before they mooned.

I'm just going to laugh when we are all sitting on our piles of this coin and people are asking if they should buy in at 30sats.
This update is gonna feel so good

You guys think it'll go back down to 1 sat?

on bleutrade doubt it, on coingather and yobit a good chance.

lmaoing at ur life