I'm back again. Friendly reminder, don't buy in until it hits 250. Don't sell either at this point, just wait

I'm back again. Friendly reminder, don't buy in until it hits 250. Don't sell either at this point, just wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
i2.wp.com/money.visualcapitalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/all-the-worlds-money-and-markets-dv.png
bitfinex.com/?refcode=ifWmXFrqNi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks God

Man, could have made so much money shorting ETH and ATVI, really annoyed with all these verification requirements.

I've been posting about eth the past couple of days. Just passing on info.

you back again? are you the guy who said 'it's hitting 200 by 7pm pacific' yesterday?

yeah that faggot

"derp it'll hit 250 by 12pm pst"

dont buy what???

No, I said 12 p.m. pacific. Followed up with the fact that it was pushed back, still told to wait. Fact is, it went from 320 when I made my first post to what it is now. Before anyone asks, there was too much resistance yesterday and it was decided to hold off. Look at the charts though and you'll see the drop at 12.

I don't have any more eth, but let's see if your prediction is right

you only make money shorting if the price goes up again, cuck

?

>doesn't know how shorting works

So you're over here saying that eth will drop to 250 in a few hours. Another faggot is saying eth will reach ATH in 5 hours.

Which one of you faggots is right?

you sell shares at the top, and then buy them back at the bottom. you have more shares, but unless the price goes up you still have the same amount of money

The one that is saying its gonna drop

t.Logic

>250
Nigga it's going to 200

Nobody knows what it's gonna fucking do by the way

Eth dips every weekend
its starting to dip early
this one might get ugly senpai

IF YOU LOOK AT WHALEPOOL CHAT THEY HAVE ALL BEEN DUMPING SLOWLY OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS SO AS TO NOT ALARM THE MARKET

THEY PLAN ON REBUYING AT 150

FUCKING SELL NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET FUCKED

Also, status fags are liquidating their ETH collected during the SCAM

Who knows, but considering its rebound last time, you need to pay attention to the market because it goes up far faster than it falls.

I'm thinking that because people have expected it to fall we have a lot of fresh blood new to margin trading shorting. Once they start to get squeezed things will get interesting.

But as it stands, its fallen too much to enter a short right now, it might go up it could go sideways from here so I'm just going to avoid placing a position.

Why wouldn't I just keep all the ETH I have and buy more when it goes on SALE??!

It's easier and you're less likely to panic buy in at the wrong time but less rewarding.

dude...
you BORROW shares at the top and you BUY them at the bottom

why 5 hours? but yeh it's gonna hit ATH next week latest, for sure

But why would I buy $100 before the dip?

>margin trading shorting

how do you 'look at the whalepool chat' lol

Because it might not ever go back up. This isn't the stock market where the Fed will just prop up whatever shit company tanks.

>all Veeky Forums threads talk about selling ETH

Isn't this one of those boards where you're supposed to do opposite of what everyone's saying?

ETH and BTC are cemented to be #1-2 unless some NEW radically better coin appears
none of the currently existing ones could hit either of them out of the top2

and crypto is doomed for a rise on the long term, its usage is still only at a infinitely small fraction of its potential

so this 'might never go back up' is just dum

hussshhh my sweet bearded child. you have so much to learn

Yes, do not sell your ETH you're doing exactly what Veeky Forums wants you to do by doing so.

What about LTC?

Something like this is what I've been told. But short term, as in this weekend they want it at least 250. I'm happy with that personally, buying in again at that.

BECAUSE YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR ETH HOLDINGS BY SELLING NOW AND REBUYING AT 1/2 OF ITS CURRENT PRICE YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT

pic related anti-eth /biz day trader

IT KEEPS GOING DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

If you think it will drop to 150, then wait. It might, but short term I believe 250, then a rebound to 300. After that maybe a push to 150, who knows. I wouldn't doubt it.

you aren't being a "stupid fucking shit" by seriously guaranteeing this, are you?

Came to this thread for this post.

Is it too late to short guys?

b-but.. isn't Veeky Forums saying that now because they it wants to reverse psychology him into selling his ETH?

pic related

Generally not great strategy to hodl something that had gone up 5000% in 4 months imo

Never a gain until you cash it out

this. only way eth isn't coming back up is if btc doesn't either.

This is op by the way. My id changed. Here to talk for a bit before heading off for a few hours if anyone wants to talk.

i don't think it has fundamental reasons to be always @ the top, but im not an expert on it
but i was in BTC before LTC was born.
accepted at a small fraction of palces of BTC/ETH, no enterprise backing like ETH
they aimed to be 'silver' to 'bitcoin gold' originally (they were the first altcoin), but now ETH has lower transaction times / fees by FAR than what they can achieve

so idk. i may be missing something about it, but i see no reason for it to be also cemented at the top

Its not a great strategy to sell something when people are selling either.

t. ETH earlier this week.

DASH looks safe to park your shit in for a while, wait for Eth to bottom out.

The silver/gold analogy I see good. I just always see those top 3. Another user compared Bitcoin to MySpace and ETH to Facebook and I hadn't considered that but myspace used to be "it".

Proof.

yeah when BTC first hit $10 that logic paid a lot of people off very well, they're still praising their blessed intuition for cashing out for good

Your whales tried and ETH's bottom was about 270
NOW WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE LAMBOMOON BOYS
HODL

Proof of Work or Proof of Stake??

How did you come to your conclusion OP

Wonder how much it will sky rocket after all these faggots shorting get squeezed out of their positions. Haha.

Probably a slow decline to ~$130 and then stable for at least a few months.

I doubt that. Like I said before, it's being done in a way to make it look like it's not being manipulated, at least to the average person. They want people to lose faith and sell their eth so they can scoop it up cheap.

A 5000% return is once in a lifetime stuff. Maybe you hit a 10 bagger once in a decade but that's if you are in seriously degen risky asset class

Do what you want

As I said in previous posts, information was passed to me, which I'm passing on here. It's information that's worked out for me so far. I was told 320 would be the absolute top before a sharp correction, and I posted about it happening the night before. I have the screen cap, I'll post in a minute if you'd like.

no tendies for you

Here you go.

btc has over 25,000,00% return for those who purchased it when it first started trading lol

your logic is wrong. crypto has overall a marketcap of 100 billion at most (in reality a LOT less, a lot of private keys been lost/will never be used/owners died/etc)

that's LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING compared to the market cap of... what its potential applications are (store of value - GOLD/SILVER, currency - USD/EUR) and it will also have ENTIRELY new applications that's not currently market cap'd by anything

pic very much related.

whops, can't post it full size, cuz 'resolution is too large', but check it out here

i2.wp.com/money.visualcapitalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/all-the-worlds-money-and-markets-dv.png

I'm up 298% shorting between the fib lines on Kraken on 5:1 margins. WOOOOOOOOOO.

Took me 3 days to get verified to tier 3, fyi. Only a day for tier 1.

>Not going all in on ETH now

shorting on kraken too

All those fags don't get it and are holding their bags tight

you can short on bitfinex
much lower interest rates too (peer to peer lending), and far better software

you can also move any amount (1000 BTC and more) in and out without any verification, that's only needed for USD transfers

if you actually short ETH you'll lose everything fast tho :}

I have been noticing some weird sell wall ceilings during recoveries as well, whenever it starts shifting upwards 300 - 500 BTC appears not very aggressively but halts the momentum and the moment the downshift begins it vanishes.

Screams manipulation to me.

oh in case you actually use bitfinex, you could use the affiliation code ifWmXFrqNi ( bitfinex.com/?refcode=ifWmXFrqNi )
that way both of us get 10-10% off your fees (meaning your maker/taker fees will be 0.00018/0.00009 instead of 0.00020/0.00010 AND i also get 0.00002 and 0.00001 of your trades to my margin account, win-win, only the exchange takes home less)

Let's just toss a coin

Holy shit, this is so intense. This is it! The make or break pull! If we break down past $265, that's it, goodnight ETH, down to $260, then likely $208. If we pull past $275, it heads back to $300.

WHICH WILL IT BE!? Keep your eyes glued on the trend of the bid vs ask volume!

Giving ETH has bloody weekends, that we're on a contiuning bear market, and negative social sentiment within the online trading community, I say we pull through and crash down more.

See you boys at $208!!! Get those shorts ready!

it's already past $275 on bitfinex

You gotta be really stupid to think ETH isn't going below 200$ during next crash.

Where can I see BTC and ETH charts parallel time?

Looks like its more between $270 and $280 now, which makes sense since $280 is a support line. If it breaks through the support, it might go up. I don't think so, though. Volume is still too seller heavy.

>tfw I know dapps will destroy the entire eth blockchain
>tfw ethnormies will never catch on until 1 $

DA BEAR TRAP

WE 281 NOW
GET READY TO DUMP YOUR BAGS ON THE MOON

Seller Volume is people shorting t. vickybot, if it surges and people close those positions it will easily find $295-300 ceiling again.

LOL OH LOOK IT'S 264 NOW.

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW FAG?

IT'S ME. LAUGHING AT YOU BEING A STUPID FUCKING SHIT.

SELL NOW OR BE KEKED.

its at 270, just $100 more to go user, I believe in you.

patiently waiting for new buy signals around 260 is your best move here boys trust me im up a bajillion

the big question is if it will rebound off of $250 or continue dipping. if you buy in at $250 you could get rekt if it falls further. conversely, if you wait for it to dip further and it doesn't, you will miss the rebound

I'd wait.

jesus, this fucking guy might actually be right

Cucks in this thread think it's stopping at 250. Top kek.

Same as last time, just buy the dip and for fucks sake HODL. Don't be a panic selling little numale faggot.

OP, please get yourself a tripcode for future tip offs.

wen will u retards realise u r holding bags once it hits 220 everyone is going to buy back into an actual failing coin did u c the livestream today? theyre going to have multiple transaction ids

Op again. How do I do this?

In the name field put in a username and password like so:

User##password

the only hash of the password will be displayed, so we can verify your identity

Thanks.

Proof it's me.

thanks OP, got my buy orders hanging out just above 0.103 BTC

do you think it will rebound off of $250 or fall further down?

Got a refcode on bitfinex? I'll put you, to give something back

Waiting for $250 throwing in 2k

I bought at 275 i think I'll be okay

Ethereum's market cap is $26 billion, I doubt one group owns very much to dump

I agree. I think this is overhyped. That doesn't make $250 a bad entry for ETH, but... it could also go way lower...