Seriously, what the fucking fuck is going on with ANS?

Can someone explain? Did chinks find another way to abuse the difference between prices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs
yunbi.com/markets/anscny?lang=en-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i know it's weekend and shit, but that doesn't explain what's going on rn

It's the same pattern that has been happening for days; whales make the price fall then everyone buys later

>he didn't sell the double top

that still doesn't explain it dude

i sold everything, just waiting to buy back in, but it's still weird as fuck and i wanna know why lol

care to elaborate what is wrong?

Lol that is the best pic ever

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs

This is your future ant faggots
Buy Monacoin

this great

antholder here

Wait, I don't get it. Are those bids 60k sat?

They're in yuan.

no its the price in yen

yunbi.com/markets/anscny?lang=en-US

NMR

yuan, which is like 15 cents each, so around $9.28

pulled out for now. I expect a dip for a little bit. They are clearly driving the price down in levels right now. Its painfully obvious.

>367k
>333k
So what about the differences? These are two entirely different market regions.

I don't find this odd to be honest.

I saw that too. They don't even try to hide it.

It's a shitcoin. ETH is a shitcoin and this is a worse version of it. If you have formal education in CS go ahead and read their source code. Many issues in there.

The difference is gooks can dump on bittrex and buy up cheap from weakhanders but round eye can't dump on yunbi. Yunbi won't issue an ANS address to deposit to because of (((technical issues))) and I'm convinced it's because I don't have a Chinese passport. Sign up on yunbi and see for yourselves.

Why would they dump on bittrex to get a price 10% LOWER than yunbi?

Such as?

These are not your average whales. These are high level chinks trying to get more ANS back from bittrex into chink hands by dumping and forcing panic selling that they scoop back up. Yunbi is part of it by refusing to issue ANS addresses that would allow bittrex and yunbi prices to sync.

Sounds like a conspiracy of Russian proportions.

Hmm. Interesting theory.

On one hand it sounds like a conspiracy. On the other we are dealing with the chinese and that is exactly the type of shit they do.

There is no reason for yunbi to state that they can't generate ANS addresses to deposit from other exchanges into. I can trade on there without any problem but I'm prevented from transferring ANS (and only ANS) there to sell. I've been trying for a week. The message I get is >it will take some time to generate new ANS addresses prease understand.

Yunbi even issue a terse warning about whether you actually need an ANS address to deposit to prior to this.

This shit reeks.

This shit makes no sense.

they either put it there to show off or to catch ANS if it crashed

After that ETH flash crash a while back that makes sense.

sure, but it's not exactly occam's razor is it user?

kek i hope you faggots bought the dip. Here comes 400k sats again.

is this a buy or a sell order?

not likely

If bittrex can issue ANS addresses without any issue then what the fuck is Yunbi's problem? Again, this is not a temporary thing. It has been going on for a week.

I'll await your simple explanation for this phenomenon. Go.

Do you expect me to come up for a solution to a problem that may not exist, maybe they can't generate addresses. I'm not even sure you're not bullshitting right now.

Are all schizophrenics this aggressive?

One week, Zhang. If the best you have got is to call me a schizophrenic then fuck off back to damage control school.

lol are you delusional?
BTC is plummeting. Everything else will too.

Weekend effect and chinks buying it on Bittrex for $0.60 less than on Yunbi. Be enlightened about the predicted dip

I'm chinese now? You shouldn't live your life like this user. It's counterproductive to come up with conspiracy theories when something doesn't go your way.

's name is Bousmmed
Get off my board, carpet pilot

>my board
rational people don't get defensive when they're ideas are confronted newgoy. I'm poortuguese btw.

Don't know much about it but bought a few yesterday at just over $5.

LOL

its gonna be 500k sats in 10 mins buy know every 1!

omg pls 400. i stupidly got in at 380 last night thinking it was mooning.

buy more!!! it wiulll be 400$+ in 2 months we will all be rich

Did you miss the 94 BTC wall at 400?

fine 390, just let me outttt

Buy order.

>"""""Portuguese"""""
Get off my board, nigger

No

Coulda sold there last night...

Get fucked you fucking newfag fucking fucking fuck wit. Sotp spoiling your tampon because the price is fluctuating over the period of a single day and bloody look at the big picture.

fucking ass raping jew cunty fuck fucking half peice of retarded ass nazi jew peice of wheelchair fuck.

Its weird because for once in a fucking nigger moon its actually a decent coin. end off.

it was at 380 so I went bed, woke up it was 340k

I was like fuuuuu

Fuck every cunt in this fucking thread, such pussy ass faggots. can picture you all constantly updating your crypto trading site fucking shitting yourselves at every slight change. get fucked.

Again, stop crying you pussy ass nigger Jew isis prick, wait a week, month, year. you'll have serious capital

FUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA FUCKING TROOOLLLLLLLEDDDDDDDDDD BAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Salty no-coiner detected

what? 10 fucking dollars? you faggots said it would be 300

notice how there hasn't been a reply

HAHA spot on brah.

Bibbity Bobbity

Wubba Lubba dub-dub

Kachow!

I fap over my gains

>Buying chink coins instead of Chan coins.
Kek

>no collusion ever occurs, if you think otherwise you're schizophrenic
Buddy I've got a nice bridge to sell you.

It's not enough to begin making assumptions.

>We can't make ANS addresses
>We can make every other address
>the other exchanges can make ANS addresses

>Oh gee, everything seems fine, I better not assume the chinks are up to anything because there's not 100% proof.
Its far safer to assume manipulation than not.

Have you tried other exchanges? They might simply be racist. Collusion isn't a sure thing.

As has already been pointed out people who already can trade on the exchange cannot transfer in ANS while they can transfer in other coins. "Racism" has nothing to do with this. Its amazing how gullible some of you people are.

On that exchange, China is also apparently trying to pass laws that restrict crypto, it could be due to that or anything else.

If they can withdraw other coins then why not sell ans and transfer in something else?

>If they can withdraw other coins then why not sell ans and transfer in something else?
>transferring in other coins will help the price sync
No wonder you're so gullible, idiots usually can't tell when they're being scammed. You've been warned, if you choose not to use the information after having it laid out for you that's on your head, I'm done here.

user, make more of an effort to fud other than calling me gullible. Yunbi is a shit exchange, it doesn't surprise me that they have problems. Can anons sell their ans and transfer with something else?

Oh man i am so buying a couple hundred $$ worth when this fagcoin goes back to 3 by sunday

If the news is bad enough to drop this to $3 then this is dead. I'm not concerned though.

when is news coming out ?

This is going to be fucking SILK ROAD 3.0 for Chinese drugs

We finna be rich as fuck nigga

Big bags of opium on a plane nigga

should i sell my stack at a loss considering it's probably going to dip a lot this weekend, and buy back in before the pump on monday? or just hold... risky risky

Hurrr durrr its so confusing let me just spell out what I need to do in a poorly thought out question.

Faget

Couldn't the Chinese autocracy easily shut NEO down?

People Bank of China is creating their own state sponsored crypto I thought? Either way I am holding BTC until dip and then holding for NEO release. If
There is a bunch of shady news about ANC allocation when antshares is converted to NEO it could be a very, very bad situation for holders.

What movie is this from?

hey faggot
it's called reverse image search

Holy shit I was the OP of the thread that vid is based on.

Any antfags still here? What's you're take on the movements ANS has been making?

Gonna cry bro. I'm like -$100 right now.

I'm shorting it.

My take is I don't fucking care. I bought in at $14, and then all along the drop to rock bottom. I know the depths of depression. I also rode it back up to $10.20. Now it's dipping again but not nearly as badly as before ATM, and unless it drops more than the previous low point which was $4 and some change, IDC because I have faith in the crypto and have weathered the storm once already. Really just seeing this as a buying opportunity, but I don't get paid until next friday, and if it's back up by then, I'll probably just wait for the next big sell off to buy in. I just don't worry about the day to day, I watch it, but if its down, my thoughts are only "well that sucks" and nothing more.

>believing shills

Thanks. I didn't buy in as high as you though, $14 bags must feel heavy as fuck. But thanks for your opinion, talking with anons on Veeky Forums helps keep me from feeling depressed about the massive losses in my portfolio.

Does anyone have some spare ANS for me?
I pretty much missed out on buying them at their lowest point in the past two weeks, because coinbase didn't let me add a fucking payment method for me to buy in.
Now it works and I was able to buy some, but my money didn't get me very far now.

AGJZxBchVr79DQgnoj3fcY4Bwh8HqNJHdX

Please stop fucking begging dude. I've been seeing this same fucking post across multiple threads. No one's gonna give you shit, it's been a bad day for ANS bagholders i.e. people who were too stupid to sell yesterday (me), or people who bought ATH.

I have big faith in ANS. I'm not quite all in but fairly close. Got in early at 130k, 260k and a little more at 320k. Do not panic sell guys, this will go way past some of you guys stupid $14 buy orders. By the end of the year a lot of you will be kicking yourself for not putting more in.

Each pay is going into ANS right now, my advice is to not watch the price and just keep buying.

I have $1000 to invest and currently $225 in ANS should I throw another 500 in at a dip and hodl?

yes, wait for the dip to dip further down though.

The very high volume of orders and the cup and handle pattern suggests breakout is coming any day now. Don't wait too long to buy in. Whales have hammered ANS over the past 24hrs and it remains resilient. Hodlers of ANS are growing.

Yeah wait a little (as in the next 6-12 hours) and if you start to finally see another uptrend start buying. Also stick to whole number purchases if you plan to hodl. This will start raising within the next couple of days.