Last week was the bull trap

Last week was the bull trap.
Get ready for the crash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bL1Xt3T9ZnY?t=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hurr durr don't you know this meme chart is always wrong? It only exists as a joke anyways. Real life is different.

It's true. I can see it now

We are at "first sell off"

Sure bud see you at 100

Give it a rest. I don't think even the newfags are buying it anymore. Let's just sit back and enjoy the show.

oh look, the meme chart again.

it's the same shit every single weekend. who are you even trying to convince anymore. all Veeky Forums is anymore is dozens of competing discords fudding and shilling against eachother

youtu.be/bL1Xt3T9ZnY?t=7

You have no chance to survive. Make your time.

>Buy Sunday night
>Sell Thursday morning
>Repeat

Could making money off ETH get any easier?

Newfags got shaken out earlier this week, right now its been artificially suppressed while whales accumulate.

Cope

Btc back to ~1000-1500 in a few months and eth will follow

Screencap if you want to be reminded of how wrong you are

WOW YOU POSTED A MEME GRAPH THAT GETS POSTED LITERALLY EVERYTIME THERE'S A SLIGHT DIP

G
O
O
D

J
O
B

Don't care, I cashed out what I intended and more, the rest stays in crypto forever

Man where is that faggot who was here like a day ago fudding ETH saying its going below 250 due to "insider info". I miss that guy already

We already passed "Greed" when ETH was $400 and BTC nearly hit $3000.

"Denial" was the past few weeks of red. We're ending the bull trap and about to enter free fall territory. "Fear" is July 1st or possibly August 1st depending on your perspective. I think July 1st is worse.

we go through the entire cycle 5 times a minutes

Wasn't the bull trap the bounce back up to $359? And this is a dead cat bounce (hopefully)? Or am I arguing semantics like a retard?

are you really this stupid

when this shit crashes it happens in like 2-3 waves every fucking time and you're here breathing sighs of relief

use this bounce back chance to get the fuck into tether you idiots

mid 2400's is max for the bounce on btc

>muh crash

thank god i didnt listen to you cucks 3 months ago