EVERYTHING'S IN THE RED AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK

EVERYTHING'S IN THE RED AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And on Monday it will be green again

Get out while you still can.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You arent cut out for this

portfolio as of 5/30 : 18.5k
portfolio as of 6/15: 12.2 k
portfilio as of 6/30: 7.3k

how to stop this trend?

DO SOMETHING Veeky Forums

Wait 3 years and the shit that still has devs will go up again.

t.2013 bagholder

It's so much more fun making money when everyone else is losing money.

> "Just buy stuff and hodl! You can't lose!!"

Take it all. I don't care anymore.

Pst, send me your BTC and you can forget about your worries ;)
13k2aHbvDrL2yB95YMqoTbrHqbe92q62uR

CONFUUUSING WHAT IS REEEEAL

>lost only 50 fucking bucks today

you're not in the one comma club anymore faggot

What's real is I sold in advance to take away your comma. Back to the poor house for you.

No need to whine, the dip a few days ago was far worse

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

Lol where is your comma, fucking faggot kill yourself.

I'm buying more hahaha
You are a homosexual
As long as I've got your mama Oooh aaaaah

>tfw you are making massive gains

good one

>mfw shorting golem

where can you short golem

>yet another buying opportunity

Why are we so blessed?

that's what I'm saying my nigga

cheers

kek

UUUUAR UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SIZZLE = SUBS

Please give me ANS, I lost a bunch because I'm stupid
AYUXPpdmtHJEempaHior1vRzPVr4NUARaF

Also, so this doesn't qualify as a bannable begging post, have a pepe

Your Anus is red, too.

diversify. bitcoin, eth and ltc 60% the other half in altcoins with potencial rpl, xmr, ans, dash,etc

>still using blockfolio

>I'm down
>most everybody on biz is probably down
>You chose to sell at a loss

I don't care about getting you banned, but think about what you're asking for, and then ask why. You fucked yourself. It's nobody else's fault, and we're all trying to get rich too so we're probably not going to give you shit.

Feeling good with my PIVX desu...

Reported for general faggotry

What's wrong with blockfolio?

>shitcoin is about to moon
>long shitcoing vs btc pair
>btc going down
>ez gains lmao
>shitcoin goes faster

...don't hold losers?

I'm assuming you are holding coins that are constantly shilled or fudded in biz. If so, learn from mistake. Or perhaps bought eth or btc at ath. Either way, set sells for a profit and check on them at a later date. Aquire a means (mine or buy btc to use for trades) to buy new coins for right now trades and keep clear of biz listed coins unless willing to watch market closely..almost all here are for short term(few hours, few days) gains depending when they first get posted and how high it's already risen.