Shit's mooning atm

Shit's mooning atm

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://askmona.org/1144&prev=search
zaif.jp/trade_mona_jpy#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nise

>get into crypto
>buy shitcoins
>everything crashing
>lost half my money
>thread appears, some user saying he's gonna give ETH if he shorts it right
>wth here's my adress..
>fuck adress doesn't appear unless I buy some eth...
>shit I don't have any money left let me sell some shitcoin at a little loss...
>monacoin ok, this one looks shit enough
>post eth adress, banned a couple hours later for advertising (this is genuinely true btw, fuck you you worthless piece of shit mod)
>shitcoins crashing even harder, bag locked for months probably
>mona mooning

I'm so sorry monachan please forgive me

Please stop shilling my coin. I don't want it to end up like ANS

So you don't want it's volume to increase? Thus increasing the awareness and importance of the coin?

>my coin

No, you faggots ruin every coin. You fucking pump it to a point of no return and then no one wants to touch it ever again.

Just fuck off and stop shilling. It will rise, just chill.

You probably have like $500 in this shit and want to make a measly $100 you fucking teenaged fuck

Look at RDD, DGB, ANS, STRAT, at el you fuckers. biz ruined them ALL. Even fucking ETH and BTC...

Fuck biz. Stop this shit.

i dont want the price to increase because mona chan is afraid of heights :(

biz honestly has no effect on this coin
the japanese control this market

the only way to make this coin pump is to show JAPANESE investors that FOREIGNERS are looking at this coin and shilling it. if the JAPANESE start thinking, " oh shit this coin could become international" the price will go to another solar system

No, they're doing it for tax evasion you fucking retarded fuck.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://askmona.org/1144&prev=search

Just fucking stop.

No, you faggots ruin every coin. You fucking pump it to a point of no return and then no one wants to touch it ever again.

Just fuck off and stop shilling. It will rise, just chill.

You probably have like $500 in this shit and want to make a measly $100 you fucking teenaged fuck

Look at RDD, DGB, ANS, STRAT, at el you fuckers. biz ruined them ALL. Even fucking ETH and BTC...

Fuck biz. Stop this shit.

you just link an image thread on askmona
did u even read what i said

It's Japanese you faggot. You really think shilling on biz is going to cause this to moon? All the japs are going to read this and pump it up?

I have more than $500 in this coin I'll tell you that.

Also DGB was a piece of shit. Japs are actually accepting this fucking coin in real fucking ATMs. Holy shit, an actual fucking use. Not all the other 100's of shitcoins based on speculation that's years away of any implementation to the average normie.

This is the problem with biz. How can we collectively inform eachother of attractive coins we can speculate on and potentially earn some gains without faggots ruining it.

Maybe, just maybe, I'd like to see some other biz faggots earn a dollar or two? If we lose we lose together, or we win together.

Hey guys come contribute on askmona.org even if you write in english your stuff will get more attention, start threads and reply to some to start earning (and fall in love with) mona!

got dam
if you search monacoin on twitter and google translate you'll see a crazy ammount of normies getting interested

Anyone else think were about to see a dip?
Red candle on 1 Day chart

idk this coin goes against what ive learned

>newfag previous non-coiner
>decide to go balls-deep into one coin
>research dozens, maybe a hundred different coins
>determine that MONA is the single best investment possible
>all on MONA at 10k sats
>a couple weeks later she hits 19k, sell and plan to buy the dip
>she keeps rising
>and rising
>and rising
I love you Mona, and I realize I deserve my fate for being a greedy cheating slut. You are too pure for me. I will continue buying DGB for the rest of my life until I am properly atoned.

i agree wid this stop shilling about this plz .. pz don't make it a pnd coin

U have been rekt by monagod

isn't just because the difficulty just increased

my estimates just went from 12/day to 5

Don't ever disrespect Mona again!

どこの店?

Veeky Forums does not have anywhere near the power you think it does.

there is a lack of monachan in this thread

Where is the official wallet, and where is the exchange with the most volume for it

monacoin.org
zaif.jp/trade_mona_jpy#
is usually 5x volume of bittrex

>open site
>"mona is ascii cat"
so it's a meme coin with nothing behind it

3 years ago nothing was behind it and because of that, yea u can talk shit and call it a shit coin.

today, without a doubt... there is a community behind it and stores accepting it as payment.
just twitter search monacoin and see all the hype for yourself.

d-do I need to learn nipponese because the wallet gui is all moon

it should be english, mine is

Wish I could read slant speak. I want to know why the braveheart guy is in there

>weebcoin
>weebs are 3rd world broke neets
What could go wrong?

3 years and 25 weeks behind