>The holocaust was bad and horrible but the Nakba was okay and justified

What did he mean by this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being surprised that kikes gonna shill
you know well what he meant.

He's a Jew

Mass exterminations are not the same thing as population transfer.

>population transfer

thats a funny way of spelling ethnic cleansing

So is concentration camp not the same as mass extermination
There's no real evidence of the gas chamber

>There's no real evidence of the gas chamber
Israel's very real crimes does not excuse you for claiming retarded things. This is Veeky Forums, not /pol/.

give proof of the gas chambers user

theres more proof that the jews were shilling for shekels, they said every camp was an extermination but wow what a surprise they werent.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

>It's a "MUH PALESTINE" thread

fuck off ahmed. """Palestinians"""" are just EATING their land (pic related)

>food is all imported, no ability to grow their own food, ultra-dense living standards mean people are completely sedentary

who'd have guessed

>population transfer

el oh el

I'm new to Veeky Forums but can anyone give me a truly good reason to believe that gas WAS used to kill millions of jews?

But... why wasn't zyklon B used against the allied forces if they had so much....
Why didn't they just starve the jews to death....
How come some reports say that exhaust pipes and ventilation were used for the gas Nazi Trials) but others say it was pellets.... ???
And how come there are none today? You cant go to any "extermination camp" and find any of these supposed gas holes or ventilation systems.....

Jews are completely fine with genocide as long as they're the ones committing it.

Just read the Old Testament.

>But... why wasn't zyklon B used against the allied forces if they had so much....
It was. First batch that got zykloned were Russian POWs.

>Why didn't they just starve the jews to death....
Takes too long

Are you American or something?

killing people is bad, relocating them to prevent killing is good
enforcing English in Scotland was also ethnic cleansing, does it really matter

Read someone besides Irving

Zionists are cockroaches

But Anglos are more 'white' than anyone else I've ever met.

You can sure as fuck go to a death camp and see the ovens.

I can't believe you fucks exist. Go read about the people that found the camps, go read memoirs from survivors and their families and then go to one of the camps in Germany or Poland you faggot.

>see the ovens
Yeah, it's called cremation you dumbfuck
Oh no, a holocaust must have happened in my town, since we have cremation ovens
He said GAS chambers

So you're telling me, depriving jews of water for 7 days is longer than burning them over 4 years???
Fuck off.

You can see the ventilation too, so that point's moot too

How come when I went to Treblenka, I didn't see any of this?

Show photographic evidence please.

Don't know, but Kurt Prefer (a Nazi) testified that the gas chambers had ventilation. Unless he made it up or (as Nazi apologists like to say) he was somehow forced or coerced into saying it, that's evidence that there was indeed ventilation.

You are American, aren't you?

It's not mass murderwhen we do it. Not excluisve to Israelis, but they do that a lot.

And by 'the gas chambers' I was referring to Treblinka specifically. I meant Prufer too, autocorrect messed it up.

well, was it ventilated gas... or were pellets dropped?

>does it really matter
Yes, otherwise the UK Parliament government would not have encouraged a revival of Scottish Gaelic.

Ventilated gas

Most of them are recostrcution

Because it was dismantled ahead of the Soviet advance. Treblinka is nothing more than monuments at this point. I went to Majdanek and saw gas chambers, it being one of the best kept concentration camps. Anyone can go see.

Relocating people from their homeland to very small strips of land with partial autonomy surrounded by all sides by a hostile state. Any argument that can justify Israeli treatment of Palestinians can justify 30s Germany.

>1930's Germany
>surrounded by states that want to unite with it, or weaken it but not too weak so USSR takes over
>current year Israel
>surrounded by pan-arab states who beleive in the ending of the jewish state and its colonisation with arabs
Realy makes you think
>really small strips of land
How about go to another country that neighbours you, like Jordan?