Which coins are you betting on mooning in a years time?

Which coins are you betting on mooning in a years time?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/coval/coval-update-0617-cc34c7c0664f
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARK, SIA and RDD.

I am holding these three.

Etheroll.

ICN

I want this but it's not on Bittrex or Polo.

this

100 super mario coins for a extra life

SC, VTC, VIA, DGB, STRAT

ANS and QTUM. They make 60% of my portfolio now.

MonaCoin

this

Monero (XMR) and Siacoin (SC)

I hold ETH and BTC but i dont expect any significant gains in a year timeframe

bitcoins

STRAT, and these bags get heavier every day

Hitbtc or ether delta, iirc, but I wouldn't know. I bought mine in the ico.

Iconomi and Maidsafe hands down.

Ark and RDD hopefully

These?

>my bags, the thread.

ANS, ICN, EMC2

ANS

Numeraire seems to be mooning right now. They just decreased the weekly payout data scientists by 90%

Where did you find this info, I saw that they were going to switch to mostly paying them in NMR...I still think the buy in floor is closer to .009-.007

>medium.com/coval/coval-update-0617-cc34c7c0664f

BitBay for sure, unironically.

same

BTC and only BTC

This x 100

btc, dcr, sc and more recently wgr (new non-eth ico)

Price just dropped like a rock, should I be concerned?

horrible idea, it already went past it's actual value by a tenfold and the only thing it can do is go down and take everythign with it. It's a shitcoin with no future.

ANS and RDD

CFI

Underated post

NMR, ARK, RDD are my picks

i have never seen a man holding so many empty bags before in my life

This is the worst portfolio I've seen. Only thing that could make it worse is dgb and beans

buy litecoin if you're after low risk gains

Not a recent picture. Not saying the client isn't ugly but if you won't invest in a functional product because you think it won't ever be pretty enough is normie-tier decision making.

GRC, RLC, BAY

JHN, KDN, CXU, PXX

Fucks wrong with it, niggers? Its a long hold folio

Yep,thats the sleeping giant
>atms all over
>japanese websites all over it for payment
>actually has purpose
Shits so primed for actual takeoff
allin.png

>been around for years and still not seen a good Increaee

Trust me ANS is the best investment in crypto out there right now... This is coming from a guy who made 70k+ on eth

Bro they really are trying to help you
Heres the deal, its a shit portfolio, hyped up shit that just wont cut the mustard.

Its firing up its thrusters, ive actually been glad it hasnt been shilled on here, everything that does goes to shit lately

Every damn coin is hyped these days unless you're into investing in yobit shitcoins

hold only BTC/ETH/LTC, sell after mooning, buy back in during the dip.

ARK without a doubt

Official forums.

It's already fell through the second floor. Bitbean will crash hard as its developers begin cashing out.

LTC ,ARK, XRP, BNT, maybe ANTZ

>it hasnt been shilled on here

How screwed am I, Veeky Forums?

I don't consider myself a trader, just some excess money I wanted to hodl and hope for the best.

Every teacher will be buying enough PIGGY for all their students to play with crypto every semester, I'm riding this hog to the moon.

Strat bag holder here.
So hope it moons, today's quick moon was a massive disappointment

Sorry goys, but I just want this whole thing to crash really hard so I can buy in ATL and enjoy epic threads.

I know that feel, user. I didn't start buying BTC until it was already at 1000, would kill to see it even approaching that range again. It might depending on how the fork plays out.

Don't really know much about it, but what makes it better than amazon or ebay. And what's to stop someone from making a copy using BTC as the currency?

ARK
PIVX
XBY ($.50 would be mooning)

BTC isn't proof of stake
BTC isn't fast
BTC won't have the rolling peg, to be implemented roughly Q4 2017 (see pic related)

You should buy ASAP

it's too good to be true, it attracts you because MUH DIVIDENDS and shit but split over the thousands if not millions of holders? And so your options are to hodl for it's own purpose or to get rid of it.

hello fellow xbybro

ans is unironically the 2nd best longterm investment. 1st place short term investment.

hold your tears also

The thing is, even if it takes 3+ years, your coin WILL moon someday. We saw DOGE increase over 2000% (from $2 per 10k to $40k per 10k) practically overnight... that just goes to show you that anything is possible. Worst case scenario, you ONLY double your money instead of becoming stupidly rich in an instant.

Nobody knows about the potential of crypto yet, that's why it's like free fucking money. Everyone is a skeptical old grandpa that things bitcoins are just a scam, meanwhile collecting their yearly 5% in the stock market and thinking they're some kind of wise investor who's ahead of the curve.

I've been in stocks for 3 years and I've only made 35% total. I got into cryptos earlier this year and if I cashed out into USD right this second I'll have already made 300%+ profit... really makes you fucking think.

ctrl f
no espers2
you all are fucking stupid.

The logo makes me question the team, it's the equivalent of a corporate website being in Comic Sans. Someone behind that coin has terrible judgement.

Best post in this thread. But don't forget to invest in IOTA, too.

Chancoin will be at least 25 time its current value in the next month. Screenshot this

Where do you autists get all these coins? Yobit?

4CHN!

oh my

BAT HMQ ANS/NEO

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

WTF

RDD
BYTE
ANS

holding a whole lot of this

Shhhhh

Litecoin.

Also, ZCash over the next several days as it gets more and more used on Alphabay.

There are also some I think are going to slowly increase over time. Especially ANS (already sold mine at 400k, though) and NMR (only holding 0.5 anymore).
Ripple most likely too, but I'm not a fan of their concept, so I won't back it.

lawsuit under way

bet on these numbers

What the fuck, mate. Are you just trolling? Is this bait? Damn, your post makes me angry.

DCORP, Dentacoin, Espers, Ethereum, Bitcoin and ARK.

Komodo to the moon

Anyone feel like pumping Dimecoin? 1 sat on Nova.

Chan coin without question.

Sir yes you can buy!!!! Now

This. I don't know jack shit about the coin, but I've been monitoring the volume because it looks like it's prime for a pump.

Everything is 1 sat on nova

None.

All coins are going to go 2013 again and it will be another 2-4 years before you see 5-30x gains again

But, xvg and ark

Definitely IOC with their upcoming releases

fuck off morons
XRP, NEM, BNT, Golem are all solid investments

Litecoin.