Does anyone here actually discuss running their own business anymore...

Does anyone here actually discuss running their own business anymore, or is it all snakeoil cryptocurrency bums trying to shill themselves to wealth?

lol @ running a business. I'm tryna make quick money and fuck bitches nigga

yes

You're welcome to do it yourself but instead you chose to make a shitty b8 thread. kys.

I don't have my own business. Looking for inspiration. Don't be a bumbaclart.

I wish there was more discussion, but the surge in BTC/ETH this year killed any semblance of discussion that doesn't pertain to GET RICH QUICK, BUY THIS SHITCOIN discussion.

Yes. At some point in the next 2-4 years I plan to start a business. Just need to figure out what... either something tech/cyber security (lots of fear mongering potential) or real estate or both.

How to get started? I have some technical skills but feel like I completely lack 75% of the soft skills required to run something.

Its a bit better since the triple crash which is nice, still some persistent pajeets though.

1. Move to a business-friendly state, and vote such that things stay business-friendly.

2. Start a business.

3. This is critical: find an A-type partner that's business savvy and committed to the same goals as yourself and not a slacker or a fuck-up. He should help you structure how the business is ran and help you find clients if you're not a fantastic people person. He should also have some interest in the technical aspects so that he's not oblivious to what he's helping you promote.

4. Read up on everything there is to be read about business, and constantly read up on the technical topics relevant to you and on trends in the industry and your sector that might offer opportunities or pose threats to your business.

5. Do business.

My entire life is running businesses.

I have a vision. A huge, beautiful, expansive, artistic vision. I envision a company that converts people into vegetarians, and converts those vegetarians into recruiters for the company. It's network marketing, but it's not an MLM, you don't get money for referrals. The only products we will sell at the beginning are seminars. These seminars will do LGAT-style "brainwashing" to convert people to vegetarianism.

Phase II of the Master Plan involves getting the now passionate members to take a second mortgage on their house so we can install solar panels. The solar panels will make them more money than the interest in the mortgage, so it's free money for them, helps the environment, and each set up is $15,000 of revenue for the company. If we have 100 members, and 50 of them get solar, that's $750,000.

We will build a compound outside of the city, where we will invest in solar farms and food farms. We will offer a subscription vegetarian food service. Once we have enough money we can start doing Elon Musk shit like buying synthetic meat companies, building a nuclear power plant, all the while converting people to become vegetarians and recruiters in our group. The ultimate goal is to save the environment, stop the animal holocaust, and save human civilization. I know in reality I won't reach Elon Musk's level, but my goal is to be one of the top 100 most influential people of this century. L Ron Hubbard was on the list for last century, I think it's attainable.

What even is this

kys fucking scam hippie

That's a cult, not a business.

Hey I remember you. You're that guy who's plan was to win the lottery using the law of attraction just like elliot rodger. Did that work out?

cults are the best business models.

What are you doing to accomplish that?

Alotta acid.

>implying a cult isn't a business

Next Steve Jobs right here

this

not wrong. Look at Apple, they've elevated end-to-end branding and corporate culture to literal cultish devotion.
They can literally underpay their white collar employees

Well I've really refined the plan since then, learned more. I'm just trying to do the right thing as I see it in my own head.

Working on the seminar content right now. To get the first few members, I'm just going to put out an ad for vegetarian volunteers. Have them do "job training" sessions that convert them over to the company philosophy. We just need a few people to get the snowball going. And then we can starting hosting free seminars, and at that seminar pitch them a $25 seminar, etc, keep on making them go to seminars that get more and more expensive and dull out more information about the cause and the TEAM.

they can under pay because who work there get to have apple on their resume

kek
knowing burgers I think your model is fucking great

remember anons if you don't cash in on stupidity someone else will

Ah user that would require "helping" people and biz are a set of money hungry greedy cunts. Worse than the Jews, the scum of wall street, the bankers and the 'dreaded government' they so dispise.

They don't know what comradery or friends are and they don't want to know. They're just another set of psychopaths looking to exploit whatever and whomever to attain their goals which is money and fake women who are attracted to money.

Ultimately biz thinks they can fix the gaping difficiencies in their own lives through money and the best bit will be when they attain it an an hero because they find it's hollow and the pursuit is what drove them.

>Tldr biz and snake oil salesmen and cunts

This board was created because of cryptocurrencies, so it's not surprising most of it is crypto shilling

That makes no sense. To go where? Why would you accept lower than your worth only to get a better paying job, potentially sometime in the future with another firm? That's nuts.
Apple employees, like the engineers and stuff are presumably on-par with other electronic manufacturers, why would they accept lower pay to just jump ship? That makes no sense economically, it delays their ladder advancement with the second firm... teleologically it's nuts!
Also I was under the impression that Apple employees, like the ones actually at Cupertino, usually stay there for DECADES

Does anyone here actually run a business? Can I just use my personal bank account for an LLC?