Daily reminder

That the best investment you can make is in your own health. Eat your veggies Veeky Forums.

:^)

thx user

OP is right.
Also, get your eyes checked and get contact lenses.

fuck no contacts are shitty.

also, OP you could have picked a photo with more redpilled choices just saying...Spinach and avocado are cool. Some of you guys are alright....

im eight or nine vodka craberries deep does this count as heatl food pls respond

No.

But a healthy pussy is full of probiotics... so I recommend.

Thank you user. May you be healthy and wealthy.

is sucking ur own dick gay?

asking for a friend.

vegetables actually aren't that healthy, not because they're bad for you, but because they don't have much nutrition at all

the only scenario in which you should describe a vegetable as being healthy is if eating them prevents you from eating shit and drinking soda. otherwise, they're mostly just a waste of money

About as gay as giving yourself a handjob. I.e. incredibly.

>vegetables actually aren't that healthy, not because they're bad for you, but because they don't have much nutrition at all

But I want solid shits that slide pleasurably out of my anus.

Can't tell if trolling or total retard. But hey what's the difference? :^)

oats will get that job done and give you the best source of carbs you can get, all on the cheap

I bet ye be a scurvy dog

not an argument :^)

haha idiot healthbag holder, dont listen to this guy SMOKE CIGARETTES NOW NOW ITS ALL GOING TO END

second

Third

winner

psssst.....

*go vegan*

If you take the time to get used to them, they are awesome. You will barely notice them after a couple of weeks.