WARNING: the setup is real

Don't fall on the wrong side of history.

GTFO while you still can.

This shit is biblical and will end badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06/12/525048/microchip-implants-Swedish-railway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_Occupation_Government_conspiracy_theory
t.me/interstellarpump
youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE
youtube.com/watch?v=IeZIfbPKzGE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are you talking about

war will crash both markets or what? where is your safe haven?

>muh mark of the beast
That's your social security number, you're already fucked.

Put the pieces together user. You got the part of Beast II and you don't even know it yet. Study the image and let it sink in deep into that mark on your forehead.

the mark of the beast will be a chip under the hand or forehead. crypto may be a used as currency for the mark, but it will not be the mark itself

>Beast I was that SS
>Beast II up and running

You know what comes next.

>thinking I was being serious
You're a nut who's stupid enough to think that crypto is actually a negative instead of positive and is probably so uninformed that you're not aware of all the privacy crypto solutions. You're also a hypocrite if you ever use anything other than cash as a payment method.

>This battle has already started

Let me know what hand that chip is in....

The system just keeps improving upon itself in a loop.

>Bitcoin is the mark
m8 that's fucking retarded, I don't even know the first 3 digits of my address let alone there being some sort of mark

Lol someone is trying to get others to sell to buy cheap coin...

Hey user, nice tinfoil hat.
>muh bible
Yeah, like I'm gonna let your jew2.0 religion get on my way to the top...Fuck off :)

the chip in credit cards is a precursor of the actual chip that will be embedded under the skin. it's made quite clear that it will be literally inside your hand or forehead, not in the form of an object that is in your hand

Easy money always has it's price. In your case you have no idea you signed up to be the bad guy.

Crypto selling points:

Decentralized --> turned Centralized pimped out moar by Central Bankers
Private --> Actually increases Drone strike accuracy by 100%
Fixed amount --> .00000000001, over 700+ derivative coins

Smells like Quantitative Easing masked behind another currency brand name.

Oh and look the first beast has decided to raise interest rates the same time the second beast got some footing.

Looks like the first beast thinks the economy is on track again.

And why does the first beast not mind that it has a direct competitor?

>"The second beast does all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and "makes" the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast."

Sold as positive but actually turned out to be the opposite.

What is the opposite of positive again?

I didn't lay out the blue print.

Just sending the message.

>to the top!

The top of the biggest debt swap in human history?

Your mountain is a pile of dust user.

The sold you on a lie to play out their story.

>Christcucks desperate to force their dead kike on a stick meme into every category of human activity

Thank you for demonstrating my point that you know absolutely nothing about crypto.

If "they"?Who are "they"?Go back to your eco chamber christcuck.
Your messiah was a fucking jew.

You know where it is at.

You know that stuff that is in all your little toys helping you transact all those digital memes.

Event horizons are a son of bitch unless of course you are anchored down to Earth.

Space Monkeys are only used as test subjects.

> And he shall not acquire many wives for himself, lest his heart turn away, nor shall he acquire for himself excessive silver and gold.
Try reading your desert book a bit more.

You mean the yuuuge database tracking everything and anything that can't be hacked?

Go ride some more comets right into the sun Icarus.

They told you it was like threading a needle but you just kept that greed going.

You failed sim and now that cosmic swirl is about to suck you in some moar.

There is no hope for you now.

"your messiah was a fucking jew"
You really are fucking stupid, arnt you?

Monero
Pivx
Dash
Low info imbeciles not welcome.

When you see a book playing out...well....like a book you can't help but notice it playing out before your very eyes.

No messiah required.

Speaking of idols.....

I think we know who your is.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say, but I've been getting a feeling that crypto will be bad for people in the end. It's not that crypto takes power from people, but that it will give more power to the wrong people. The potential for an absolute lack of transparency will have catastrophic long term effects on how our children and their children will live their lives. It's just like how the internet is becoming a tool for people to suppress the thoughts and feelings of others through social activism and the need for profiles. Cryptocurrency will become a stronger means for controlling our purchases and actions. Am I wrong?

top kek you're fucking ID is fucking zog'd

The mark of the beast

The mark of the beast

holy shit the fact that people are still arguing over judeo-christian political rhetoric from 2000 years ago is fucking sad
just let it go

they were a bunch of hobos getting crucified by romans

just let it go

The mark of the beast will be a secure biometric private key implant. It will be an RFID device implanted in or worn on the user's left hand. Users will use it to authorize transactions, in combination with both point of sale devices as well as mobile phones.

The mark of the beast is just first-century AD Judeo-Christian anger at the Roman empire for forcing them to participate in an economic system which did not acknowledge their God.

Because it's a Spoopy symbolic phrase people argue over it, but there's nothing special about it. There is no divine supernatural preordained mark of the beast. Expecting something as gauche as a fucking microchip implant when every tinfoiler hatter has been saying that for years is going to leave you disappointed when nanobots are cleaning out your colon cancer sixty years from now.

OP's ID is ZOG.

Satan's tricks even this very hour.

Ancient prophecies can inspire modern imaginations.

why left and not right? I like using my right hand for money and the likes. Left hand would bother the piss out of me.

You hold your phone in your right hand and swipe it over the RFID chip on the left.

it's funny you ask him that as Revelation says that the mark will be in the right hand

left hand is for cleaning bottom after big one

oh fuck you're right

kek'ed and check'ed

Bitcoin is not debt. Fucking creep.

Bitcoin is freedom, put all your fiat into bitcoin, break free from the slavery.

Revelations is full fucking retard.

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by
/pol/

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06/12/525048/microchip-implants-Swedish-railway

>go make meme shit with muslims to improve image with arabs
>do it with the Israel equivalent of the muslim world

I would be incredibly arrogant to assume you actually understand any part of the Devils deception, years of Veeky Forums shitposting does not qualify for revealing divine deceptions.

>gets it
That smart phone of yours is loaded with chips. IT IS IN YOUR RIGHT HAND. Say hello to the second Beast. Granted authority by the first Beast. What is the one thing they have in common? Fiat worship.

>niggers will be augmented with their own poverty
awesome cant wait to deny these fuckers entry to my business legally

KEK wills it....

ZOG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_Occupation_Government_conspiracy_theory

>Fiat = printed out of thin air using that most convenient tech of the time
Cryptocurrency = mined out of thin air using the most convenient technology of the time

>Fiat = Printed early on and distriputed to central banks
Cryptocurrency = mined easily and in enormous quantities using pyramid scheming cpu no effort and distributed to future central bankers

>Fiat = praised by Central Bankers
Cryptocurrency = praised by central bankers

>Fiat = debt note
Cryptocurrency = priced in fiat and has no value without that price = debt note

>Fiat = fixed to gold then goes off gold standard and prints to infinity and beyond
Cryptocurrency = Bitcoin @ 21 million and "like gold" then over 700 altcoins created with no end and site and some have endless coin count

DO YOU WANT ME TO KEEP GOING?

>Reddit spacing

>makes it easier for you to let it sink in and digest
>proven approach that only annoys normies

Crypto value isn't tied to fiat. It is for now, sure, when nobody accepts crypto. But once crypto has more use than fiat, fiat will be literally worthless and crypto could be worth trillions upon trillions of worthless fiat dollars. It's not a debt note like fiat is.

You have a very flawed and incomplete view of cryptocurrency. Your posts here come across as very ignorant and uninformed. You are missing a lot of key information. Isn't that type of misleading reminiscent of Satan? Go do some research and come back once you see that crypto is the savior, not the beast

Lol, you're not doing it right! Pump groups is where the money's flowing right now:

t.me/interstellarpump

>thinks saying words like ignorant and uninformed make his point of view correct

Says "Crypto value isn't tied to fiat"
The says "It is for now"

Can you hear your denial?

If Bitcoin had value it would not need a fiat crutch.

It is an extension of Fiat claiming to be finite and decentralized but everyone knows it is the furthest thing from it. Those were just libertarian selling points to get that group of people away from gold/silver.

I can't wait unitl Pro crypto traders leak into forex and the stock market and destroy it trying to be king. If they are successful they will eliminate the very pricing mechanism that keeps their perception afloat. Then and only then will they realize just how close to the event horizon they came. It will be too late though and they will be financially ripped to shreds.

Saviors are just man trying to COPE with his own bitter fate. Slaving to currency memes is not saving it is slavery.

The Bitcoin exchanges are rigged by space addicts.

They went into the temple and defiled it.

They are getting kicked out again.

It's not denial, it's forward thinking... How is it a crutch? Fiat has been the currency of choice for many moons, it takes time and energy for the tides to shift.

You think I used "ignorant" and "uninformed" to make my point of view sound more correct? Are you implying those words aren't conversational? They're pretty basic, I didn't even whip out my thesaurus.

How small is your perception that you have such a narrow minded view of your peers? You expect to be respected, but you act like this - hilarious.

Is this about the fucking moon? Space is NOT the place.
I am the moon man.

Since you don't want to get out a thesaurus I'll grab the dictionary for you.

Crutch: anything that serves as a temporary and often inappropriate support, supplement, or substitute; prop

So by your own admission you say that fiat is "for now" which implies it is temporary.
Then you say to back that temp claim up even more with the fact that once crypto has more uses than fiat that crypto will no longer need fiat.

JUST LIKE A CRUTCH.

If you can't handle that Federal Reserve funded Wall St. is BEAST I and that Cryptocurrecy funded Bitcoin exchanges are BEAST II with Babylon downtown Manhattan being ground zero for trading then perhaps this thread is not for you?

You took your fathers design of Wall St. and mimicked it because he allows it which means you are an extension of him.

The story was written long ago and this ends badly.

One of the grandest memes of all time is affraid to perish and Crypto is one last ditch effort hail mary pass to pretend that it actually controls humanity.

I really don't expect you to go against it because your fear is stronger than your will to improve the human condition.

It's not a fucking crutch you idiot, it's how the value is currently measured most commonly. There are plenty of other ways to value BTC, look at what you can buy with it. BTCs value could be measured in Lamborghinis, houses, video cards, whatever the fuck it wants to be measured with. Right now, fiat is the most common analogue to BTC. Are you getting what I'm saying?

Fiat isn't a fucking crutch, it's a way to measure the current value and it's being fucked with very hard with right now because fiat is shit. Once crypto is more common than fiat, fiat won't be able to manipulate crypto.

Get mad christcuck, the metaphors run deeper than you know. You're small

Several things wrong here. Now I won't pretend I'm an expert in this crypto space. It's too new. It has growing pains. It may or may not work. Right now it's very experimental.

That being said. Comparing fiat to crypto is misleading. All fiat is equal. Precious metals are split industrial use and monetary use. Cryptos are not all the same. Some of them are not designed to be a form of money(Ether falls into this category, it's gas).

So when you compare crypto/fiat I assume you mean BTC which was designed to be this. Also it's the original crypto. The blockchain has created an entirely new industry centered around how to utilize it. Some call it a trust machine. It's ability to move wealth across borders seemlessly is very valuable. Central bankers love controlling your money. They can't possibly use traditional capital controls to take your BTC, unless they use quantum computers to break wallets. IRS taxes it so it's not currency. There's legislation to regulate it so it's something they do not control. I don't think they are praising Bitcoin.

When fiat dies that is when we will see bitcoins application. It's not "backed" by fiat. You can't take your Bitcoin to the bank and expect the teller to give you cash. If you get cash for it it's because the person giving you the fiat believes it's valuable to them. It's priced in fiat for the same reason anything else is. To see the exchange rate. If you wanted to you could price it in gold ounces. No one does this cause no one uses gold as widely.

Once 21 million bitcoins are mined there won't be any more ever. They can't be inflated after that. It's technologically impossible. The 700+ other altcoins are not all money or are different implementations of Bitcoin. Again not all cryptos are the same. Each proposes a different solution to a problem. Wether people will adopt them also remains to be seen. We are too early in this to make concrete statements. But have fun speculating.

Hi - and we still love you, because he died for our sins and for you.

w = vav = 6th letter

Cryptocurrency can't crawl let alone walk without it's fiat crutches.

Remove the crutch and it literally falls on it's face.

You argument is getting tired.

>own some BTC
>buy drugs on 9gag
>trade drugs for goods in real life

where's your fiat now?

I imagine a dystopian scenario where cash/coinage as a currency is phased out and every purchase has to be done with crypto or credit/debit cards. Everyone is assigned a crypto currency address that would remain unchanged throughout their lives. Every transaction, including its details, that people would be recorded in the blockchain.

If gold and silver had never been outlawed as money by the khazarian mafia, that is what crypto would be priced in.

Gold and silver are not even allowed to be markets becuase this would prevent thier arbritrage as an outlet for fraudulent wealth transfers.

Crypto is not conducive to the large scale fraud relevant to the fiat masters.

Checked

it's a....... SIGN

So you have no valid arguments against crypto and you just spout your nonsense schizophrenic word salad.
Seek help my dude

there's a reason why god didn't make money digital guys i been telling you no one listens.

What the hell is going on in this thread.

Some schizo is having a panic attack

oy vey
>>>/oven/

You type like a retard.

Learn to format a paragraph you fucking scrub.

This double spacing bullshit makes you look like an attention whore, and nobody on an anonymous mongolian throat singing board likes attention whores.

Cause it would leave it in man's hands and we all know what man is driven by......GREED.

You all sit there and scratch your heads wondering why crypto diluted itself in the short amount of time it has been around.

You tell them they can print their way out and they actually believe it.

Icarus.....your wings....they are melting.

They even went out of their way to save you in Feb but you just didn't want to hear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE

Someone is trying to tell you in plain English that Bitcoin is the second beast from the book of Revelations.

Naturally, Beast II investors are not happy about this truth as it uncovers the fraud for what it is.

Now you must decide what side of history you want to be on.

The right side or the lake of fire side.

This crisis can be averted if we adopt a private blockchain as the de facto world currency such as Monero.

some metal band made a song about btc years ago\

youtube.com/watch?v=IeZIfbPKzGE

If BTC is the beast, then its going to make me a lot of money, which is the plan.

sage

true!

>this whole thread
braincells actually died. i felt them dying the more i read

theres alot of occult symbolism and witchcraft in academics.
they tell you its just hocus pocus nonsense but in truth it is very real.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M

>your mountain is a pile of dust user
get a load of this fag

>gets it

""If 13 is unlucky, then so should the letter "B" be, 'cuz "B" looks like a scrunched-together 13. 'Hi, what's your name?' 'Bob.' 'Get the fuck away!'""
-Mitch Hedberg