I haven't seen a boomer hate thread in a while

I haven't seen a boomer hate thread in a while...

Is what that guy said wrong...?

It seems like a straightforward statement that Syria is clearly not a good place to live. And that there are far more people wanting to come to the US than leave.

Millenials have better oppurtunitys in the stock market.

Millenials have cryptocurrencys.

The US is nearing full employment, best job market in a long time.

You can still get a house at the age of 22, as long as your arent looking for a house in a hot housing market and have a steady job.

Millenials have better technology, competition for sales has brought down prices drastically in certain areas.

Millenials have jobs.com and craigslist.com and snagajob.com and monster.com and .... You get the point.

The vast majority of "refugees" are NOT Syrian.

>t. boomer

Okay? No claim was made that they are

I think someone's retarded here and it's not me.

>"Im not retarded, guize!"
>Says Veeky Forums user 5AxpOPvx

The guy in the pic pretty clearly implied "muh Syrian refugees"

Boomers experienced the greatest positive percentage change in the stock market, therefore had better investing opportunities

Boomers had an unfucked real estate market

Boomers lived in a time where climbing the ladder was possible and their jobs weren't at risk from H1-B migrations, a program boomers enacted to cut losses for a better bottom line at the expense of millennial white collar workers

These houses are all in shit locations

Manufacturing for these technologies have all been brought overseas, due to Boomers looking for a better bottom line at the expense of American working class

Boomers could walk in to places of employment and get a job in the same day

He's talking about Syrian refugees in the pic, that doesn't mean he's claiming all refugees are Syrian

This is basic English language reading comprehension, are you literally mentally disabled? Kill yourself. Done discussing this.

None of that is true and you know it.

I used to hate boomers until I realized they'd mostly be dead or senile within a decade

Then I just became sad at the zero sum futility of life

Could you actually buy a good house though?

Baby boomers were a mistake. Thankfully, they'll start to die off in the next decade or so

>tfw my parents are on the tail end of the Boomer generation

the boomers will eventually die but their shit ideas will live on forever

the eternal boomer strikes again

whats wrong with this

syria is a shithole because it is populated by syrians

Switzerland is a haven because its populated by the swiss

Who could forget this classic

He is clearly talking about Syria and Assad, do you think he isn't talking about supposed Syrian refugees? You fucking mongoloid.

You're not even getting the context.

I think boomer hate is only applicable for North America, and maybe parts of Europe.

But for me I grew up in Asia and the boomers here had a pretty shit time.

The millenials here in Asia now = the boomers of yesteryear.

You have to be smarter now to compete in the job market. The bar is higher and a college education isn't good enough.

Your responded to:
>He's talking about Syrian refugees in the pic
with:
>He is clearly talking about Syria and Assad, do you think he isn't talking about supposed Syrian refugees?

>If Syria is a great place... why are there refugees (From Syria)?

>HURRR DURRRR The vast majority of "refugees" are NOT Syrian.

ITT: Children that can't live below their means

>best job market in a long time.
>somebody actually believes this

Millennial here, and if you cant walk out of your job today and replace it with another position, you are either a.) Not worth a damn, or b.) not trying hard enough.

what's your specialty

I grew up in a developed Asian country. Millennials there hate boomers too.

jesus fucking christ, how do you people not kill yourselves getting out of bed in the morning?

after such a big build up that was a surprisingly mild statement, what prompted Mitchell's comment?

his specialty is shitposting

>being this fucking oblivious of world affairs

>t. totally a goy
Dumbfuck Syria was fine before King Nigger ignited the Arab Spring

When Boomers die most Western countries will become majority non-white shitholes. They're the gift that keeps on giving.

Don't forget that when they die that also pops the nursing bubble. Nursing is a huge occupation now but that's only because all the boomers have become too decrepit to take care of themselves. Dead boomers = much less nursing work.

Nurses doing actual productive jobs that help non-disabled people is probably a good thing

Problem is that we have plenty of people to do that already. There's just not that much work to go around. Nursing is fairly low skill and once that bubble pops it means a flood of low-education nurses without work reentering the job market. That's not to mention that nursing pays pretty well, so when those jobs disappear all of the ex-nurses are suddenly going to be living beyond their means.

That's nothing man, have you ever tried to speak with babyboomer generation people from Easter Bloc?

The goverment literally handed them everything, they didn't need to think about anything. US boomers at least have basic concept of economics. All I can hear frompost-soviet boomers is "back in my day everyone had a job".

>Syria was fine

*was stable

Proof that the mass media brain washing works wonders

>be boomer cuck
>grow up in wealthiest period know to mankind
>no feminism
>no SJW
>still have white ethno-states
>can feed a family on single income
>can buy house easily
>have social security

how did these cancerous people not only fuck over the next generation so hard...

but also manage to die fucking broke and in debt?

they literally grew up in the best time to be alive and managed to enslave us all in debt AND turn white countries into dystopian hellholes

Living in an Eastern Block myself I can confirm this.
Back in the day it was basically unheard of to get laid off from the job... once you were in, you were there for life awaiting guaranteed retirement with all sorts of benefits.
Listening to stories of people using half their salary to go on a month-long vacation so splurge, furnishing their homes with various store credits and building homes (not renting, actually physically building house or purchasing apartment) in like 1-5 years are so disheartening to listen to, when you know it'd take ~200 years for you to save up to buy a house for yourself with an average salary.

fucking hell you are stupid, or a boomer, or both

Posting the extended version for you. Considering how awful boomers are someone could easily make a 4000x4000 version though.

Will Gen Z really accept the excuses of Millennials?

Millennials are ego centric over sensitive pussies that think I ought to pay out my own pocket so that they can get X.

Where X is free education, carbon foot print reduction, social welfare for all, unlimited refugee intake, a job, a home, craft beer, vape kits or whatever.

Millennials generally are fucking annoying liberal retards that don't even realise they're liberal zealots, or retarded for that matter.

There are always some exceptions to the rule.

Source: me, 33 year old 1%er.

Gen Z here, only the strongest should survive, 99% of the worlds population isn't weak enough to live. Once we have a powerful solar flare, the mass culling will finally take place, and the Earth can finally return to the way it should be.

shit i meant strong enough to live.

>you can still buy a house in the worst areas of Detroit not yet bulldozed

T-ttthanks