Ether

Alright fags, ethereum predictions for tonight.....will it reach 200...will Vitalik cuck us all???

Other urls found in this thread:

media.consensys.net/introducing-consensys-diligence-cf38f83948c
medium.com/@yobanjo/ethereum-choking-at-5-ts-second-66a136a97b15
cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-vladimir-putin-meets-vitalik-buterin-endorses-ethereum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I short now?

US$260 for 5m, then it will go for 280 in a split second and bounce at 300 ceiling.

We finna be rich nigga!

ETH gonna be SILK ROAD v3.0

LOL ETH bagholder detected

bought in at 320 and now he wishes he can get a fraction of his money bag

not today, cuck

we bears now

fuck no
if it hits 290 again yes

down to 225

It did this during the last dip and ended up sinking down to 215 after

media.consensys.net/introducing-consensys-diligence-cf38f83948c

it wont sink as low as last time since bitcoin will only drop to 2250

Its going to $10!!! Long live bitcoin! SELL SELL SELL

medium.com/@yobanjo/ethereum-choking-at-5-ts-second-66a136a97b15

unironically expect it to go under 250 by Sun

Putin is selling his ETH in batches.

That's why he endosed it the other week.

Its gonna pump up in value in august

source?

It'll do whatever bitcoin does.

I thought Veeky Forums was exaggerating when they said there were literal retards on this board. I guess I was wrong.

Vitalik Cuckerin is gonna fuck us, however i dont think its gonna get support at 180-220$

cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-vladimir-putin-meets-vitalik-buterin-endorses-ethereum

I'm panicing guise. I just invested all of my GF and I's joint checking account into Ethereum at 310. I can't lost that money. I don't know why I took such a stupid risk. Help Veeky Forums Pleaes.

Short everything at $240

Can somebody summarize the Delaware thing. I'm working right now and can't read their long-winded article. Wish the fuckers could have got to the point. Do any journalists know how to fucking write these days?

It's at $273 calm down. People have been panicking for hours.. it should be at 200 now with how nuts everyone's been. Let it go back up once the panick stops then sell it because all it really is an inflation of the USD. And don't buy back into Eth. It will crash but not today.

U suck me off I'll pay you tree fity

can vitalick just fix the price pressing some buttoms on his computor? he's the eth dmin after all.

Lol wtf no

dump this shit

If true that really fucking sucks : /

NEVER go all in, cuck

Do not forsake money skeleton.

10 cent eth next year

Vitalik just got cucked by the waves ceo in a debate.