Zcash

Zcash to the moon

I just began mining zcash earlier today through suprnova. Do you know how often payouts to my wallet take place, or where I can find such info?

We finna be rich my nigga!

Zcoin is JP Morgan's low key way of getting into crypto and the massive drug trade online!

This gonna be like SILK ROAD v3.1

Get ready motherfuckers! We in it deep!

pjmorgan is just using their protocol, not zcash. you're finna stay in the gutter, pajeet. no riches for you.

No one on biz ever talks about this coin
>currently mining ZEC with 6 modded 1080ti's
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS COIN lemme get more first

Nigga we talking a BILLION DOLLAR ONLINE DRUG TRADE.

We finna be rich, don't even front if you ain't pocket deep.

Please respond. One of you doofuses has to know.

why don't more people use zcash now?

im using nanopool and thats .01 zec

i imagine its something similar

Because they ain't realize that this shit about fly up! Once we get in to use it online, we'll be able to make it SILK ROAD v2.0.

You ain't even image how much illegal money gonna be flowing into this.

We finna be rich!

Yeah I saw on suprnova's site that it was around the same, iirc, but I'm not sure how to check the amount I've currently mined or anything like that. I know it would likely be based off your hash rates but would you know an average amount of time it could take to mine that much? Just to get a rough indication.

what the fuck are you babbling about? people use buttcoins to buy their drugs for a reason. they choose to use buttcoin instead of zcash because....?

Because it's gonna be SILK ROAD v2.0 man.

Decentralized crypto a JPs way of getting in on that drug trade good good without getting they hands dirty.

We finna be rich.

It depends on how fast you mine and what you set the minimum payout to
Btw Suprnova is shit you're getting ripped off bad

Fuck yes this is so good for drugs bro

i hope you wake up in the morning with bedbugs in and around your anus.

I don't even know how to set min payout, didn't see an option for that. How is it shit? I've heard it was fairly good here, one of the best

lol

Nah nigga, imma wake up rich.

This is what the people want. See>
They wanna get in on this because it bout to blow up and moon once the dev finally announces it's gonna be SILK ROAD v2.0

Gonna move brick nigga. We finna be rich

>Btw Suprnova is shit you're getting ripped off bad
Can you elaborate?

this user gets it.
always take advise from an illiterate drug addled retard.

Bruh I ain't addicted to nothing, I just see the writing on the wall. Shits gonna be SILK ROAD v3.0

We finna be rich, don't act like you don't know

Eh it's fine, middle of the pack I'd say
Payouts were never a problem just seemed they were clipping a tad more coin then they should
Trust me it gets A LOT worse

Alright. I was going to stick with it anyhow. Browsed the archives and didn't see anything negative recently. I hope I get a payout by the morning though. Not sure if I should be worried or not.

>meme premined shitcoin that isn't even private as it promises to be