Be me, 23, full time pizza driver in a rich city

>be me, 23, full time pizza driver in a rich city
>make around 300-700 a night depending on how busy it is
>throughout the day, I day trade on my phone
>make an extra 50-200 day trading
>be today
>on delivery, driving and day trading at the same time
>suddenly, as I am trading some of my LTC, I hear a big SKKKKRTT, and then a big BANG
>Look up
>I just hit a fucking brand new 2017 Audi A4 in the back
>my 1997 Honda Civic is absolutely fucked up, on fire, sudden pain in my back, start to hear sirens, in and out of it, and pass out
>wake up in hospital bed, dazed and confused
>friend gets called, he's there, starting to feel better
>at that instant I realize that my car insurance expired last week and I forget to pay
>never had health insurance because i'm Veeky Forums and eat healthy and thought it was a waste of money that I could be putting in crypto
>friend informs me that the two passengers of the Audi A4 were two CEO's of a manufacturing firm in my city
>they plan to sue
>my car is absolutely fucked beyond repair
>owe my landlord 800 for rent
>all my money at this moment is in crypto, besides a 1,000 emergency fund
>this will only cover the ambulance ride at most

WERE A-ALL GONNA MAKE IT R-R-RIGHT Veeky Forums?

>day trading on a fucking phone
>while riding a motorcycle
you deserve worse than that

When you get thrown in jail for not being able to make back any of these payments, you are going to need a guy like me to hold on to your coinage. I'd be glad to do it.

when i first opened this thread i expected it to be a bitbean larp. those shills are the only ones that put this much effort into a shitpost

thats horrible if its true though

i hope you end up eating ketchup packets on the streets

>ctrl+f motorcycle
>1 of 1 match
>its your post

>300-700 a night
nice larp, pretending you make as much as a primary care doctor as a fucking pizza delivery guy. fuck off already.

also if the rest is true, you're too fucking stupid to make it. give up.

off yourself 2bh lad, easier for everyone

its a really good idea if you think about it

Ok my dude you don't need to be rude this thread is 8 posts old

faggot

nigger

move to a non-shit country

you are super fucking CUTE

this is a lot of bullshit that boils down to:

I was irresponsibly using my phone while driving and wrecked my car and the car in front of me

>dicking around on your phone while driving
Just count yourself lucky that you didn't get yourself or anyone else killed you fucking moron.

>pizza delivery driver
>300-700 a night
>500 average x 365 = $182,500

Is this real? Pizza delivery drivers make fat stacks like that?

I'm in San Francisco. Work 18 Hour Days

>full time pizza driver

I'm more curious how this fucking retard somehow read motorcycle. How does anyone on this planet not know what a Honda Civic is. Off yourself.

OP, I don't even know what to say, lad. Hang in there, there's always suicide.

Still seems really high. I also found out my friend who works as a waitress makes about $50 an hour because of tips. Jesus christ I'm never tipping anyone again. The "they don't make enough money" thing is a meme.

t-ty
I didn't even think about Honda Civic, just went auto mode "who delivers pizza on a car"
turns out geniuses like op do

Americans do. See, in the developed world, we like to eat pizza that isn't soggy or squished from being shuttled around in a messenger bag or on a motorcycle pannier as the driver does their best race-inspired impression.

>Doesnt like a squished soggy New York slice.

Do you use a knife and fork too cuck?

>orders pizza by the slice for delivery
Seriously nigger?

He never mentioned what kind of pizza.

Wtf where can I go for that fucking college is a scam just suck up to the bourgeoisie for their monkey money

Like someone already else said consider yourself lucky it wasn't worse since you were on your phone while driving. It's hypocritical for me to say because I once worked delivery and did the same thing and had a bunch of close calls (sometime really close), but I never actually hit anyone. Thank god my days of neet-esque jobs are way behind me.

Depends where a person works. Obviously a server at Appleby's won't make the same as someone in a high end fine dining restaurant.

OP's wages could be true. My delivery job was at a Jimmy John's in a busy part of Chicago. On days where I was the main driver, in the 12 hours we were open I could clear 200+ in tips if I had some catering orders. My record once was a little over 300. And that was with deliveries that were sometime only 8-10 dollars and I would get 1-2 bucks for tip. Volume was always high and we made the food fast so it added up. If I got a 4-5 buck tip it was that much better.

>as I am trading some of my LTC

the fatal mistake

We finna be rich my niggas!

Pizza is a decentralized currency that we can use to move more Audis bruh!

We are talking PIZZA ROAD v2.0!

Just waiting for lawyers to confirm it.

A BILLION DOLLAR PIZZA AUDI TRADE ONLINE.

holy shit we bout be rich!

Well,you must live in a thirt world country. If it happened here where I live, you would not lose a cent. Healthcare is free and car insurance is mandatory to even own a car... So that really covers it... Oh and we don't have taxs on crypto gainz or crypto anything. It's not considered a currency (yet). Move to a better country my negroe.

>Audi A4
The """"CEOs"""" are legit poorfags
Just hide your crypto gainz and declare bankruptcy

1. negligence for safety
2. negligence for vehicle insurance
3. carelessness for health insurance
4. putting it all into crypto

OP isn't gonna make it - fictional or not

KEEP ALL YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTO SO THEY CANT TAKE IT

NOW YOU'RE A FULL TIME CRYPTO TRADER

CONGRATS

meanwhile I'm part time pizza guy working 5-1am closing shifts 5 nights a week and I barely usually scrape 50 a night on top of dominos shit ass policy of paying drivers 4.75 on the road and 7.25 in restaurant

>never had health insurance
Murica

>make 900 a day delivering pizza
>people reply to this shit

>cancelling medical insurance because you're healthy
>doesn't pay car insurance

What are accidents? I'm sorry to hear m8 but you fucked yourself. That's why you take out insurance, for the unknown

>Healthcare is free
Please stop with this fucking meme, it's not free it just gets deducted from your salary, so you're required to pay it no matter what.
That doesn't mean having the freedom to choose your own healthcare provider and plan is bad just because some retards can't manage their own money and can't into the concept of not spending more than what they earn.
t. user living in commie europe where you get about 30% of what you make after a myriad of different taxes and insurances that both you and your employer have to pay.

Heallthcare is not free but it's very cheap as soon as you get into just 1 accident

sorri user. time to bail ur country

If you get seriously hurt even once in your entire lifetime public healthcare ensures that you have still paid less than an American would have in the same situation.
Not to mention that your taxes stay the same, instead of having your insurance shooting to the sky in premiums to punish you for daring to use it.

And the typical person needs to be cured multiple times during their life, making the public system better both in a logistics, and average expenditure way.

You suck at driving

>Not to mention that your taxes stay the same, instead of having your insurance shooting to the sky in premiums to punish you for daring to use it.
>And the typical person needs to be cured multiple times during their life, making the public system better both in a logistics, and average expenditure way.

Sure, until healthcare providers need to start rationing and creating death panels because everyone gets their healthcare for "free" with no financial consequences.

It'll be even worse if you have a publicly-run Britbong type system. Enjoy dying in the waiting room while the hospital bureaucrats do nothing.

>$1000 for ambulance ride
Lmao that's WITH insurance. You're lookin' at $20,000-$100,000 easily for the ambulance ride alone. Goddamn shoe shine boys need to get out of crypto.

>You're lookin' at $20,000-$100,000 easily for the ambulance ride alone.
LOL, America.
Ambulances in Europe cost $500 - $1000 without insurance.

TOP FUCKING KEK
Ambulance rides are $65 here, in Ontario. Guess that OHIP pays off

$65 without insurance?

>texting and driving
your own fault, faggot. now enjoy the consequences of your actions.

congratulation, you just won a free helicopter ride.

>what is catastrophic health insurance
you fucking eurofags. health insurance should be only for the rare expensive cases. not
>LOL PAY 700 EUROS/MONTH BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET A COLD THIS YEAR
socialized healthcare is the worst shit ever.

>If you get seriously hurt even once in your entire lifetime public healthcare ensures that you have still paid less than an American would have in the same situation
>being able to choose from different private providers that all compete against each other for your shekels is somehow worse than having the government hold a gun to everyone's head to use one system with no competition and a guaranteed userbase.
There's no incentive for the government run healthcare to give you good service because you have to use it no matter what.
Enjoy paying 8-10% of your paycheck every single month until the rest of your life for healthcare and still having to use and pay for a private clinic if you need a kidney transplant because waiting lines are 4 year long.

>LOL PAY 700 EUROS/MONTH BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET A COLD THIS YEAR

...what?
More like 700 per year
And I can get surgery that would cost several hundred thousand dollars for free, or close to it
Just by being an elderly, I'd consume every month in free healthcare more than an American could hope to afford in their entire lives, EVEN after factoring in an entire lifetime of taxes

That's mostly an urban legend. My "eternal waiting time" was like a week even when I had to have some elective surgery to fix my knee.
And the waiting lists are based on urgency. If your life is in peril because you need a kidney you shoot up ahead in line in front of those that just need it to get drunk with friends.

>More like 700 per year

try having your own business, faggot. I pay half of that each month to finance the great life choices of chain smoking poor fags and other alcoholics, because muh altruism.

Don't even bother. People like believe that the system works great and that they get a good deal because other people have to bear the cost. They're parasites.

Chain smoker on NEETbux here
Thx, friend :^)

I think people forced to live in a country like America are mostly coping.
Cry as much as you want about 'parasites', I can't even imagine breaking my leg and having to imagine my entire family going from middle class to under the poverty line just to cover the costs of something that has stopped being a medical problem since the stone age.

>on phone while driving
You deserve it.

>I think people forced to live in a country like America are mostly coping.
>Cry as much as you want about 'parasites', I can't even imagine breaking my leg and having to imagine my entire family going from middle class to under the poverty line just to cover the costs of something that has stopped being a medical problem since the stone age.

People without health insurance in America are essentially parasites. Any halfway decent job in the country provides at least catastrophic health insurance. Many provide great health insurance plans. If you don't have health insurance, you would have to be an absolute failure at pretty much everything else. I'm sorry that I'm not excited at the prospect of paying for the healthcare of white trash meth addicts, ghetto drug dealers, or illegal immigrant gang members.

It's not that much you dip

I'm a freelance translator, I make a net of €3500 a month, and I pay higher taxes than most of the population here due to how the system works for not 'hired' workers.
In America, I would need to spend an absurd amount of money for a private insurance that would cover jackshit, and would get more expensive every time I wanted to use the only thing it's supposed to give me.

These things aren't black and white, you've been blinded by propaganda trying to tell you that everything is fine and that in 2017 it's normal to go bankrupt just to keep yourself alive.
Ask yourself why almost no country on Earth, First world or otherwise, has a system like America.

yeah, such a great thing. everyone gets to be poorer and we all keep cowering in poverty so you diabetic fat faggots get to shovel equality fries into you disfigured fat faces. money well spent - and the best thing is that this shit keeps the market from working and health care getting cheaper and we're all stuck in a nightmarish version of 1980s medicine because in europe I know so many people who have easy access to stem cell therapy and other technologies from the 2000s.

you're right, but ... I took the bait.

>you're right, but ... I took the bait.

Do you even know what bait is? People expressing their views aren't "trolling"

you have no view. you're believing a meme.

You do realize that the entire civilized world can say the same to you, right?
I don't think you can name another first world country in the world where upper-middle class people can have their lives ruined by minor injuries.

>In America, I would need to spend an absurd amount of money for a private insurance that would cover jackshit, and would get more expensive every time I wanted to use the only thing it's supposed to give me.
>These things aren't black and white, you've been blinded by propaganda trying to tell you that everything is fine and that in 2017 it's normal to go bankrupt just to keep yourself alive.

>calls others "blinded by propaganda"
>believes the leftist "hurr insurance is super expensive in America and it gets even more expensive any time you use it"

It's simply not true.

>Ask yourself why almost no country on Earth, First world or otherwise, has a system like America.

On the contrary, America very much has a system like many countries in the world. Medicare and Medicaid are utter shit, and that's already socialized medicine. If you want to see what would happen if America adopted NHS-style healthcare, just look at the VA and how horrifying their service is.

The American federal government is total dogshit at running anything. Health insurance would work perfectly fine if the government would just get out of the way.

I realize that something exactly like most countries can't work for America, due to how a federation has to operate
But at the same time your system just seems really inconvenient for anyone involved. Even "affordable" solutions still leave you second guessing yourself when you need medical care, because of the penalties involved with using your insurance

>But at the same time your system just seems really inconvenient for anyone involved. Even "affordable" solutions still leave you second guessing yourself when you need medical care, because of the penalties involved with using your insurance

No one is satisfied with the American system, and no one is saying that the status quo should be kept. What I'm saying is that the problem is too much government meddling and spending, not too little. European-style socialized healthcare will not work if implemented by the American federal government.

I don't think you understand the economic implications of collective theft.

I don't care about other people. I care about my own ass, and when I want to take a risk, I'd like to take that risk. If other people get cancer, guess what? It's their business and apart from two types of cancer it's also their very own fault. Why would I want to pay for that? We're subsidising a life style that's not only unhealthy, but also makes us all miserable. Also health insurance in America used to be incredibly affordable (before Obongo care). As far as I know.

it doesn't even work in europe. try spending a few evening with medical professionals. they either hate their jobs, their patients or are unqualified. (even worse with dentists). (speaking about germany). It's because they don't get to make their own prices - and when you're getting to make on average about 1 to 2.5 euro per patient, guess how motivated you are.

looks like day trading is your....

CRYPTONITE

damnn, absolutely horatio'd

>More like 700 per year
>I can get surgery that would cost several hundred thousand dollars for free, or close to it
>we just get surgery out of thin air and the doctors work for free or close to it, but that has no effect on their motivation and effectiveness
>everyone else thinks it's good so it's good and this is an argument
xd

that's what you get for driving cars idiot

>infrastructures
>healthcare
>subsidies
>education

Damn, it sucks to be an European.

>
ill take the haitian special extra cheese

>>never had health insurance because i'm Veeky Forums and eat healthy and thought it was a waste of money that I could be putting in crypto

How can you be this stupid to simultaneously think like this but also be capable of understanding how this website works and have the capability of making money from crypto currencies?

>hurrr healthy people never get sick or hurt in accidents
^you

>The "they don't make enough money" thing is a meme.
It is. And they are ALL in on it. It's one of the longest cons going. And you watch there will be people in this thread to try to keep it up.

the only things a single-payer healthcare system is good for are:
a) supplier cartels taking fat commissions off the taxpayer for overpriced products
b) people working for the health insurance monopolist that thrives on taxpayer blood, misallocation of funds and cancerous graft
c) healthcare personnel in hospitals and clinics who are dealing with users, not customers; noone gives a fuck about users

this. I'm in Canada and I don't get it - do you burgers just think of each other as completely disposable meat? You're guaranteed to have a couple of medical scares/problems, do you throw people at the garbage heap by the thousands? Get your shit together goyim.

you're not in a bad situation. Just hide your cryptos in wallets and forget about them for now. Declare bankruptcy after your sued to wipe out all of your medical/car debts and start over. Reclaim ur cryptos and move on. You should have everything back on track in less than a year. Just watch out for your health, much harder to recover.

i would move to europe or mexico