Prove that Colonialism is good with one image

Prove that Colonialism is good with one image.

black girls got COLONIZED

Ah yes, nothing says good like bribing occupying roach 'government' and taking a hammer and chisel to an ancient greek temple.

>blinks beady eyedly
>why, my dear chap this frieze would fit marvellously in my front yard
>here's a silver spoon for you, abdul my boy, now take that pick and go to work

We were just lucky we managed to get to it when we did. The Parthenon itself has been fucked by the terrible air conditions of Athens. If these had been left on they would have been ruined.

nigger parthenon is still there turks did not touch it

french on the other hand actually tugged at some of its majestic sculptures and smashed them to the ground

there is a huge difference between germans excavating the ishtar gate, miles market etc and putting them together and island savages taking a chisel to a standing temple

We take good care of them.

>we take good care of the things we broke into pieces

Uh, both of those places were under colonial rule.

now only South Korea is under "neocolonial" rule, try thinking more

South is American rule but the North is Juche/ "self-reliant."

is that the mayor of london?

Btw this picture also shows colonialism, it's not a native force.

>Neo-
trashed.
Tss.

North Korea was basically a Soviet propped. It relied on Soviet aid & economy. When the USSR fell, it fell alongside with it.

So basically, North and South were pretty much in the same boat.

But north korea wiped out all foreing influence meanwhile south korea is the cukest country in the world

Modern Medicine.

You know, I'll give them this: NorthKoreans probably have very low light pollution. Night sky probably looks really pretty over there if you get a chance to see it when you're not busy starving.

modern medicine

they arent doing a very good job

Idgaf what these crazies do, but when they bust up culturally priceless things like this, it really gets my jimmies rustled

That's because the British left