Ywn know whats inside your gold bars

>ywn know whats inside your gold bars

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=iridium powder
youtube.com/watch?v=W5tCwlFsihA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diamonds?

that's a strange-looking shitcoin.

Too lazy for reverse immage.
You fo real got this cucked?

It's old news. You're ignorant if you haven't seen that picture already. It probably has something to do with
>Too lazy for reverse immage

You're wrong, tungsten is easy to test for, with a scale, a strong magnet and a plastic cup. Look on youtube and be smarter than

>tungsten
>magnet
Veeky Forums really is for brainlets

Look it up faggot. I only accept apologies in blow jobs.

CHINKED

Now Iridium cost less than gold
Very imposible test fake gold with Irirdium and silver
How many tons of this shit on marcket?

Iridium is more than 10% denser than gold, volume tests will show if a sample contains much.

Doubt anyone here is listening or cares or is intelligent enough to not get scammed but if you do give a shit just fucking weigh the bitch. If you don't know how to calculate what your bar should weigh then you deserve to be scammed.

10/10

and Silver

>Get material heavier than gold
>Get material lighter than gold
>Combine quantity of lighter material and heavier material so it's the same density as gold
>Gold plate it
Done

What did you expect when you buy gold bars 4 less than the market price on eBay

someone buy gold bars 4 less than the market price on eBay and sold it to you with normal price

alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=iridium powder

>Not selling bullion sealed in tamper evident packaging so they CAN'T test it without reducing its value and authenticity
Not that I condone selling fake gold as real gold.

Forgot pic

Holy fuck Archimedes BTFO

why the fuck are people buying lumps of gold anyway

Lol this

Because you could buy a lump of gold for $1000, and in a couple years time it could be worth $1500.

Yes, gold tends to keep up with inflation.
Congratulations

>Archimedes

Kek't.

mine have latinum

This thing looks like a poptart. I want a poptart now :(

Store of value for rainy days
I cash out 10% of my crypto gains to gold.
When shit hits the fan at least I have something to barter for food.

Who is going to give a fuck about gold if there is a total collapse?

What a garbage thread.

only these idiots who bought it

Iridium and silver are not cheap, either. The way commodities work, those debased gold bars might be worth more in 20 years anyways.

better buy bullets and spam

spam so f-cking perfect!
and bullets!

youtube.com/watch?v=W5tCwlFsihA

The gold standard should be really replaced with Iridium. Not only is it harder to fake, it will also push humanity into exploring the outer space since Iridium is pretty much a cosmic metal met in asteroids, comets, exoplanets etc.

dont you know your neighbour will trade his food, box of ammo and handgun for a 3 inch shiny metal during the islamic horde invasion?