Did Satoshi expect large scale mining operations to be part of BTC?

Or was the original vision for more people to be running mining in the background on pc's at home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAcOnvOVquo?t=8680
grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

satoshi nakamoto = japanese
monacoin = japanese
monacoin = moon

do u understand?

The moon is American tho.

This faget speaks truth.
Therefore going all in on Bitbean

satoshi nakamoto is not confirmed jap

I'll tell you fo' sho what that Chinese nigga wasn't expecting:

We finna be rich my niggas!

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that we can use to sell drugs!

We are talking SILK ROAD v2.0!

Just waiting for dev to confirm it.

A BILLION DOLLAR DRUG TRADE ONLINE.

holy shit we bout be rich!

Satoshi kept his mouth shut for all the other pretenders with the exception of this man. I don't buy it.

Satoshi isn't even Japanese though, it's an alias used by the Australian guy who created bitcoin.

That's Craig Wright. Apparently he made a speech today that has everyone flipping the fuck out and accusing him of being a coked out scammed.

*scammer

this

Still the most likely candidate, others have suggested it was a group of people who developed it.

Shame, cause I thought Japan had finally actually invented something, guess not.

Here's the speech if anyone is interested.
youtu.be/YAcOnvOVquo?t=8680
He comes in around 2:24:37

we are all satoshi

This guy is selling me on his forced takeover of Bitcoin Core.

Yes,he knew that mining would gravitate towards the place where its cheapest to mine them.

Hal Finney is/was Satoshi Nakamoto.

Hal Finney is the first person to ever receive a Bitcoin transaction. That is confirmed and proven. His writing style closely resembles that of Satoshi Nakamoto. Hal Finney had a long history of working towards crypto currency before Bitcoin.

He invented the character Satoshi Nakamoto to protect himself from extortion, kidnapping and government harassment. Wise choice. He was still threatened even under his real identity.

He intended it to be like bittorrent, which was a phenomenal success, but he (/u/Scronty) released it very fast only after a year work, so he didn't pay attention to all the little details like asics.

Thank you.

He reused a Satoshi signature from years ago to prove he's the real guy. If he was the real guy he'd sign something new, not google an old message to reuse it to save 5 seconds.

He wasn't satoshi. There was no "satoshi". There was a group which worked on it together.

Awesome talk. Went full Aussie and made the chinks shit their pants

Why does everyone hate this guy?

Kek, it's not Wright, it's Finnley or Szabo (or moste likely "and").

If you believe that shithead Craig Wright wants what's good for the coin, you better watch the video again. He's the face of what's wrong with the community. He thinks everybody should have 20k to build masternodes (sup Dash). This is NOT what Satoshi had in mind. Satoshi wanted a world where everyone ran a node and mined, a world where 1 CPU = 1 vote. A world where changes would only be brought about if 95% or more agreed. No fucking democracy, either people are totally on board, or they'll suck it up.

Is there something I could watch where someone breaks down that model for me?

Its a cultural thing. The aussie brashness is really off putting to asians and americans.

craig wright is a scammer. dan kaminsky showed wright's "proof" was nothing more than a parlour trick that fooled the 3 journo's because they don't understand public key crypto and how signing is supposed to work.

no it isn't. stupid nigger runs around saying he's satoshi and refuses to provide evidence

"Oh yeah I have the original keys and I WAS going to show you but...you know what I can't do this...I can't. still satoshi btw lol"

faggot could even just post on the old p2p forums, though apparently he got hacked there anyway.

faggot wright is literally larping IRL

tremendously retarded, as our good president would say

He is a terrible speaker mostly because of nerves I believe but the (((powers))) that be are ridiculing him for swearing although he seems to be extremely knowledgeable and wants the best for bitcoin.

If (((they))) can spew such dribble and direct such a concerted campaign to undermine someone you know he's the person you should be listening to. I watched quite a lot of the video this morning.

noone gives a shit about the swearing. It's the actual content.

You are simply impressed by the conviction in his voice, and the swearing helps with that. Trump voter mentality.

I think that is just about the most retarded statement i've ever seen written down. Alienate millions of voters with one stupid & irrelevant statement.

Go back to your red/dit echo chamber buddy.

Weekly reminder that Satoshi is Charlie Lee and he is now perfecting Litecoin after (experimental) Bitcoin's weaknesses became too large to fix.

>Trump supporter manages to fuck up the grammar of a 3 word sentence.
Why am I not surprised?

>not understanding the concept of "economy of language "

He's not even being critical. Nice reading comprehension

>3 word

"Get in faggot!" is wrong.
It should be:
"Get in, faggot!"

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm

I didn't realize you were talking about the meme image that probably wasn't made by whoever posted it.
That one comma just makes such an immense difference,

I'M being critical of the fake.

Nice reading comprehension.

No, he did not. He knew that in the long run, people would get "specialized" on mining, and live off that, but he never thought about pools or warehouses full of mining equipment. It's one of his/their faults.

>Using commas in memes

Oh fuck off grandpa