Are you buying Tezos?

Tezos now live! Blockchain with smart contracts with voting powers for stake holders that is also using POS.

>Tezos

>uncapped ICO

We finna be rich my niggas!

Tezos? We are talking SILK ROAD v2.0!

Just waiting for dev to confirm it.

A BILLION DOLLAR DRUG TRADE ONLINE.

holy shit we bout be rich! Strap in, we going all the way and weak niggas ain't even allowed

Won't that be an easy target for law enforcement?

>uncapped ico
never again

zcash is better for this due to anonymous transactions you shill fuck

Another (((uncapped))) coin run by ((((((x-Goldman Sachs Employees)))))))

No thanks.

1 year from now is going to be magical.

this is the real btc killer.

Won't the 20 percent for early investors protect them from something like Bancor happening?

> im so (((edgy))) cuz i (((echo))) but ive never seen a (((vagina))) because literally nobody wants to talk to (((incels))) like me

When will this be on bittrex?

They are going to be listing the coin in about 4 months from now. They are just getting investment now for more devs and stuffs

This. Fuck em

I don't know about btc killer...but one of the top coins for sure!

Contributions
XBT

ETH

rising quickly and 13 days left... hopefully it brings down the market when it liquidates lol

You fucktards do realize how bad this is, right? The founders are bitchy and terrible leaders, they hired OcamlPRO for all development.

And Ethereum is already working on formal verification. The governance thing will lead to nothing but problems.

Tech aside you won't get the tokens until months, we have a bear market coming and you'll be able to grab this for a nice discount once it eventually gets on a exchange.

Yeah, well, that's just, like your opinion, man.

Don't bother, they won't listen.
Bancor/IOTA didn't teach them anything.
I'm not dumb enough to invest in "concept" when there is already a working one (Decred). I might buy it once it hits exchanges though, it looks very popular and popular makes money.

>Blockchain with smart contracts with voting powers for stake holders that is also using POS.

I'm already invested in one of these, thank you.

>The founders are bitchy and terrible leaders
meh, their personalities should not influence your faith in the technology

>
And Ethereum is already working on formal verification. The governance thing will lead to nothing but problems.
Because Vitalik is such a great leader lol. Self-governance gives power to the people.

>Tech aside you won't get the tokens until months, we have a bear market coming and you'll be able to grab this for a nice discount once it eventually gets on a exchange.
This is possible, but Ethereum never dipped below ico price so I am not worried.

>This is possible, but Ethereum never dipped below ico price so I am not worried.
Yes, but when ETC ICO was held, there wasn't such a craze about icos/altcoins and BTC wasn't worth a damn 2k$+. Now look at today, even the shittiest of icos manage to raise 100m... There is a lot of hype around Tezos, so it'll gather even more. My bet is 500m, which would be so-so for investing, but in worst case scenario it could even raise something like 1b, then good luck trying to make money out of it.

Yeah. Also betting on decred, this will drive more attention to it.

The team does matter, a lot. Vitalik is a lovely kid, humble and nerdy.

Breitmans have acted very arrogant to people. Arthur seems like a smart guy but he's letting people get to him too easy, they can't handle pr at all. He's sort of like fluffypony and greg maxwell.

Look up Viper (ethereum), dfinity, github.com/pirapira

>but Ethereum never dipped below ico price
Ethereum had its ICO in 2014, Tezos will raise orders of magnitude more, probably already did

>Arthur seems like a smart guy
More like super average.

Estimated time left:
DAYS

HOURS

MIN

XBT

ETH

>uncapped ico
why do people keep falling for this shit?

Yes. But don't tell everyone so my tezzies don't get diluted as much.

You can tell them about it AFTER the ICO ;)