Tfw I haven't made a profitable trade in weeks

>tfw I haven't made a profitable trade in weeks
I don't even fucking care anymore. I'm holding so many bags that I've forgotten what shitcoins I even own. I don't care if my portfolio goes to zero. In all likelihood, it'd probably bring me some peace.

I buy the 'dip' and it keeps fucking dipping. I short the 'distribution phase' and it fucking rockets even more. I avoid some low market-cap coin because it looks like a complete scam; it 10x's overnight. I buy early into another shitcoin because I think the devteam is professional and the idea is promising; end up bagholding for the rest of eternity. Follow some faggot on twitter that's been making the right calls 95%; he starts picking nothing but losers.

What's next? 1Broker.com? Should I just completely remove myself from the trading process and let someone else do it for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

santiment.net/
t.me/bittrexpnd
1broker.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will give you a tip.
All in CFI. It will moon wednesday when they launch Santiment.

Start getting involved in pump and dumps but buy the top.

Don't get so emotionally INVESTED in electric internet money. Even your literal Jewish IOU currency is losing value over time.

CFI is now 7k sat. Wednesday will be at least 15k sat. I believe it could hit 40k sat.
It will probably stay between 20k and 30k sat.

I know that feel OP I've lost .2 btc panic selling today and I want to kill myself. Poor pathetic fag with a shit job. Fuck my life.

1. invest in the stable.
2. know the bottom.

know the bottom? What does that mean?

I lost .5 two days ago and just made back .05 today. We are all going to make it.

>tfw holding margin buy in red for 6 days now

whats wednesday

you can only predict the bottom with meme lines etc if you look at STABLE coins and their charts
this doesn't apply to shitcoins
t. shitcoin bagholder

It's the day of the week before Thursday and after Tuesday, but that's not important right now.

Whew did you just describe my crypto trading exactly...glad im only relying on my gains for food and shelter.

It will be released Santiment and whoever wants to buy Santiment need to have 5k Cofound.it to enter the preference list and buy for a value at least 1/4 cheaper.

just went all in on cfi, ill find you if it doesnt work out

the birth of another bag poster

stocks and bonds.

easy 10% return annually

santiment.net/

welcome to red candle land

Do not forget to find me if it works too.
Now hold until at least tuesday night.

worth it to get some eth to go in on cfi or would it be a waste?

>had 1 btc
lose most of it in meme trades
>month later work my way up to 0.6btc
lose most of it in scam coins and miss the exploding market and would of easily had 10+ btc
>work my way up to 0.5btc again
lost most of it again in icos and currently have 0.1btc

just fucking why?

I'm with you user. Just poor timing and perhaps bad decision making. With everything so manipulated, you're just throwing dice. If I ever find a whale irl I'll torture them.

holy shit user don't do it. It's like a shitcoin for a fake vc network or some shit.

i know that feel OP

sell all and hold btc

T H I C C

YOOOOO, THERES A PICTURE OF AN ANT ON THE WEBSITE IN BLOG

BUY BUY BUY BUY

nigger you just need to look at bitcoin and you see the bottom for everything.

Free pumps for everyone
t.me/bittrexpnd

I got in at 6500. Thanks for the tip I hope you are right.
I did too. In profit as of this morning wondering how long I should HODL. Hopefully user isn't bullshitting I could really use a 2x by tuesday.

I just bought 3 btc worth of this fyi

kek so you are the guy I am gutting now, I don't even believe you don't each time I check it.

*close

I've been doing the same shit but the highest I got was .8. At .2 now feels bad man. This shit is making my life suck. I may stop day trading aMD just fucking hold something

1broker.me

STOP LOSING MONEY ON YOUR RETARDED SETUPS

Don't.......stop.....please...... *cough cough* ..... the announcements..... *wheezing for air from charred lungs*...... they're..... *cough cough*...... they're all...... *wheezing intensely for air*....... *exhales one last breathe*..... bullshiiiiii.......

t. Siacoin bag holder