Is Jay-Z dare I say it, /ourartist/?

Is Jay-Z dare I say it, /ourartist/?

His new album has so many gems and quotable lines regarding success, family, business, entrepreneurship etc.

Hes giving you a nice little overview of the billionaire mindset needed to succeed in life

>use assets to buy assets
>assets become income
holy shit jayz is a revolutionary

Do you actually believe what you just typed?

He is a Masonic nigger. You're a space to people like him. How does it feel to be a nigger's pleb?

Slave*

Name another artist who speaks about these topics.

I'll wait.

Jay Z came from nothing and is now living the billionaire lifestyle and is best friends with Buffet and Obama.

Meanwhile you'll still be trading crypto P&Ds in your parents basement despite being born to a upper middle class family. Shame on you white boys.

And you're a cracker piece of shit.

Blacks the new Jews. Jay-Z, Diddy and Dre paving the way for us. Black excellence baby!

Jay Z is a nigger.

Oh, apparently you're also a nigger. Makes sense.

Thread's off to a great start guys

Spotted the nigger. Are you lost boy?

>blacks are the new Jews

Wew.

Even if every race was destroyed from the face of the Earth and society was left virtually intact for blacks to prosper, the world would become Detroit.

ytcracker is /ourguy/

threads like this remove my shreds of doubt that this board is riddled with incels

T H I S

Nah the white man be keeping us down n shiet

imagine if the same thing happened except jews were the last living people on earth. they would endlessly jew each other in perpetual motion and in the process generate infinite wealth

>because he's black
zzzzzzz he's not saying anything new, he's not a revolutionary. Fuck off nigger. Calling out the jew was good work though.

>believes in the feminism/much minorities meme in order to get laid.
>cucks from plebbit invading confirms my suspicion on why this board has been going down the shitter

>redpilling niggers about the importance of good credit and jews running everything
REEEEEE
NOW WHOS GOING TO PAY FOR MY CHURN VACATIONS

>GET PAYED
>FUCC HOES
>WE WAZ KINGS

Yes, really uplifting message there. People like him are the reason blacks stay poor because the focus on status and buy jordans/gucci belts.

Might as well pick kanye at that point.

If you listen to his albums you'd know Jay is not about that. He's giving black people the blueprint to succeed and make it like the Jews. Being braggacious= being confident. Confidence is an alpha male quality that attracts everything from wealth to women. You're a pleb. Honestly.

I've been on and off Veeky Forums since 07, when I was but a summerfag. Meme autist cheeto dust incels are why this place has gone downhill.

If you're not a Jigga fan you're probably an incel

Never you aids ridden baboons don't have the iq.

this is the worst viral marketing campaign ive seen in a long time

dat nigga woke nome sayin

There's actually a better predictor of a slave-nigger planet - Liberia. Makes Detroit look like the Hamptons.