Why do people build dropshipping websites...

Why do people build dropshipping websites? What's wrong with just buying some stuff on Amazon or Alibaba and selling it on eBay?

Bump. Too many shitcoin threads

Bigger margins I would guess?

But how? Seems like you are just putting in way too much extra effort to build a website and drive traffic to it. Seems like more of a hobby than a for-profit enterprise if you have to do that

while it's true most dropshippers don't earn enough to compensate for the effort/expenditures they have setting up and advertising the site, those who do quickly gain a following and can effectively earn a decent income every month.
eBay charges you 10% on each item sold and you have to deal with their pro-buyer case resolutions. Also Paypal charges you something as well.

I think the real question is what's the point of flipping shit? It's a valueless enterprise

I flip crypto and I make about $5k a week

It's because the seller doesn't want the buyer to know the location they purchased it from, because that means the next time the buyer could cut out the middle man (seller) and go straight to the source.

Used to have to deal with this shit as a freight broker it was a pain in the ass

How do you do that

Time effort money stocking shit yourself, and risk bag hodling

I bought several BTC and trade them daily

Because that would be too much work. People want to get rich doing nothing.

That's why none of them dropshippers is going to make it.

so you basicaly have no ideas what ur doin kidoo.

Everyone know btc is not volatile enough to be traded on a daily basic if you expect to make some profitbso lets say 5k a week...kek
You must gamble 80k idoubtyou do.exe

>hat's why none of them dropshippers is going to make it.

We already made it boi

Actually I "gamble" 100k each day on 1% fluctuations that happen every 10 minutes or so

It's stupid. The real money is in putting custom labels on shit and selling it through Fulfillment by Amazon. You do literally nothing but design a label and negotiate with a chink, then it's free money forever.

Why do people make so many altcoins when theres always BTC and ETH to use?

you probably said that when ETH launched
'why are they making this shit when there's BTC to use?'
crypto is still in its infancy, BTC will go up 10x or more before it gets discontinued by something far greater than it - in the meantime we're trading shitcoins

Explain?

This is not a shitcoin thread, thanks

You pay a chinaman on Alibaba to slap your stickers on his garbage then you let Amazon handle all the work while you collect free money.

Pick something cheap and use a label that brands it in a way that'll sell even though 50 other people are selling literally the exact same chinese product with their own branding on it.

What's an example of a sticker that will sell a product better than the competition?

Yes but that is trading. I suppose you can say arbitrage is arbitrage but I feel like dropshipping is a bigger meme because arbitrage is essential to Crypto as a financial market. Clothing and other products, it's more like being a salesman.

What is a good price to quote a chink on something like that

good point desu

So I know a shit ton about dropshipping and dealing with the Chinese and internet marketing in general etc etc and could probably help a lot of you guys out

My question is: how can I monetize this information? And when I say monetize, I don't mean literally charge money for it, but I might make you subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on Instagram or some shit. I just don't know the best long term roadmap to capitalizing on this knowledge

1% fluctuations? So are you trading BTC or doing Arbitrage? Or both?

Howsabout you actually do FBA yourself and make money with all that knowledge ?

>FBA

lol

Bitcoins like 100 times more volatile than any forex pair
What did you mean by this?

I fell for the dropshipping meme. Im now trying to get traffic to my website which is impossible and facebook ads don't do shit. Building the store is easy, getting people to it is hard as balls.

Your store/landing page is probably poorly designed and you are probably targeting a bad demographic or are in a poor niche.

Niche is decent, and store design looks legitimate, I used shopify and a video background. Google just won't rank my site Cuz I don't have the backlinks needed. Products in my niche can range from 50 to over 1000 dollars, im starting on the lower end at first.

If anyone actually knows a simple way to get some quality backlinks to build page authority and drive organic traffic, im all ears.

In dropshipping, do you typically ship from Aliexpress straight to the customer? Or do you first ship goods to your own place?

Dropshipping is litterally supplier to consumer and you collect the profits. Thats it.

Ik there are a few dropshipping gurus on this board like the guy who deals with golf, and the other one with the warehouse. I actually started this because I was inspired and motivated by you guys and now that I've actually set up the store and all, all I can think is whats next? Traffic seems so be a huge wall for me. Any tips on how to make it across?

Any of you guys sell bootleg stuff like knockoff air jordans?

Bump

I heard that delivery times from China are really a nightmare, they take like forever.

Are there any solutions for that?

according to Veeky Forums fba is a total meme. you actually cashing in on this method?