AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/bittrexpnd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The jews did this.

AAAAAAAAAA FEEEEEEEEEEEEEW MINUTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ARE YOUUUUUUUUU KIDDDDDDIIIINNGGG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF HAPPENED TO MY USDT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIG TRADE MOUTHER FUCKERS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy fuck I was just about to transfer my btc out, past few weeks have been too fucking much.

thats it polo just lost everybody's money.

I'm guessing this is gonna crash the market when it recovers

all the coins are gone

poloniex what the fuck
no tweets or announcements?

Nope. Just pure jewery.

Why don't exchanges themselves use blockchain technology? Fucking hell.

thousands of transfer a second.
currently Bitcoin only does around 5-7 transfers a second

WTF

lel

lmao

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fake and gay

GOXED
O
X
E
D

REEEE I HAVE EVERYTHING THERE

an ico just ended of a new decentralised exchange called nvo.
didn't buy in, but if it works smoothly it could be big.

reason why I didn't buy in, don't trust the tech too much.

it's fucking over
all gone
no more
btc will crash after polo is found out
im having ptsd of gox oh god help

Just in case, I'm not using it
for all I know it could just steal all our coins on a certain date or something
or auto update and do it later too

>reason why I didn't buy in, don't trust the tech too much.
you didn't buy into bitcoin because you don't "trust" the tech?
What you mean is that you don't "understand" the tech.

no I ment the ico lol

lol, ok

>Tfw you have your whole porfolio in tether already

Enjoy your soon to be $200 bitcoins.

>dumbcucks keeping their cryptoshekels in exchanges

Deserved to be robbed blind desu

Newfag here, what's the value of keeping your coins in an exchange?

why would that matter? how the fuck are you going to get TUSD out?

Oh shit, the only thing I have open on polo is an Eth/Btc short, I guess the price will crash down after this so I hope this will be ok but if I went long on any coin I would be shaking right now

easier to steal

Polo has activated iron hands.

Did they ddos your bitcoins?

No idea, but at least i'm not affected by the coming crash unless tether jews everyone or polo goes down forever.

Does all the trading happen on the same servers as the web interface? that sounds retarded if true. Id imagine things are still trading just no new orders can be placed????

I put a limit buy on BTC/USDT actually. Everything has been too volatile, i was trading ETH on full margin for the past few days. I felt like sleeping tonight so just set a limit to buy USDT at like 2350 or something. Fuck that might have been the smartest thing i've ever done.

ALL MY SHITCOINS ARE ON THERE

UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH

It's over.

holy shit they banned my IP for refreshing few times

well here's some damage control ... it's 4 am and they're a small american team.

everything will be ok,.. r-right?

>at like 2350

It's gonna drop much much lower than that.

They are a US based company, they can't just disappear.

Wait, you guys actually kept your coins on an exchange? Mt Pololx out of all of them? Really?
*wheezing*
HAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
YOU DESERVE TO LOSE IT ALL

it came back for a second for me.

the value is you don't have to pay tx fees every day to send the coins back to your wallets

FUCK............ the SJWs took down Poloniex!!!

>it's back
>check wallet
>$0.00

But the exchange also has to pay for the transactions right, or do they do all the transactions on paper and the only "real" transactions that cost coins are tranferring into and out of the exchange?

>do they do all the transactions on paper

Yes. They have one huge wallet per coin.

>the value is you don't have to pay tx fees every day to send the coins back to your wallets
incredible value. who needs private keys anyway.

dude they only transfer between wallets for withdrawals of course, all your money is a literal IOU on an exchange until you decide to cash out

What skin/browser is that?

Firefox compact dark. It's a standard theme.

I HAD 12k IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING TRANSFER TO BUY NEW COINS THIS SHIT BETTER BE TEMPORARY

The shit is forever man, we're stuck in this life until we die

It's up again.

it is
it'll be up soon
just like mt gox

simply fucking epic, poloniex is back now but the transfer I made took my btc and didnt give me my shitcoins. I am literally going to kill myself

thank you poloniex

Fucking sexy, thanks senpai. Had no idea they had themes baked in now.

>#whalelife

Chill yourself before you kill yourself.

EXCHANGE BABBYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>They have one huge wallet per coin.
That seems awfully arbitrary, why not stick it all in one wallet?

Banks operate the same way, right?

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I HAD 4 BTC ON THERE ALSDJFASKLDJF KLAJSDJFKLASDJFKLALKSDJFLAKSJDFLKAJSDFKLASDFJL

transfer what, btc into the exchange?

>That seems awfully arbitrary, why not stick it all in one wallet?
you're either retarded, or need to go to bed

I just transferred all my BTC out, got a tx id...
Id recommend you do it too, who knows what they do behind the scenes, they could be insolvent.
Bank run?

not really, banks use small lockers where they deposit your money
if you withdraw from a different branch they will give you bills from their own local reserve but they will signal your own local bank to remove it from the locker you deposit in

what?
you think banks lend you ONLY the money they have?
are you stupid?
banks are ALLOWED to lend you 10x the amount of money they actually have

Plus they don't store bills in individual lockers, this user is retarded.

kill yourself

Is there a single exchange in the world of shitcoins that isn't a complete trainwreck?

So far I haven't heard about one that didn't have reliability issues, stories of people suddenly losing their coins, transfers not completing, etc.

This is literally the first time it's happened with Poloneix and it barely lasted 20 minutes.

That user who lost his BTC will get them back after contacting support

And it's all your money they're giving out. What do you think would happen if everyone withdrew their money tomorrow? Unfortunately we are all cucked by (((them)))

you guys are stupid as shit desu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>(breaths in)
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Maybe now you rookie weak handed faggots will gtfo and go back to /b/

>Entire exchange crashes
>Still uses that exchange

pathetic

>That comfy feel when you cashed out of poloniex a week ago
>all the support tickets i had to send to get my money out
>all that drama, finally over

It's weird. You'd think someone would swoop in with a viable product. There's hundreds of millions being exchanged, that's hundreds of thousands per DAY with 0.1% fees. All the technical problems are solved. Regulation isn't too big of a deal if you avoid fiat. It's like businessmen hate money.

I thought about making an exchange "done right". But the prospects of securing this thing and fighting off constant DDoS attacks. And the needed anonymity because the risks of getting house visits from nice people who ask you for the encryption keys. And then maybe even legal consequences when some degenerate statist fuck decides your selling financial services without a license.

Oh and dealing with half retarded people for support - only these one are even more retarded because it's about money.

And money laundering/terrorist + edgy pajeets entering fake names and then crying about "WHERES MY VERIFICATION"

Nah. Too much trouble. I'd rather just trade.

Free pumps for everyone.
t.me/bittrexpnd

Yep this.

Then make something decentralised that can't be ddosed.

Leaked image of Poloniex servers