How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?

>having feelings in business

>all dead

Zuckerberg next to Ford makes me think we're in the wrong timeline.

Don't know about the rest but Bill Gates started his career while he was in college though

>a tyrant
>a furry
>bill gates
>a faggot
>an anti-semite
>a fedora tipper
>a fruit
wow what great company

>tfw college dropout

wow I feel like them already

But user, these people dropped out of college because they had successful businesses running up already which college interfered with, and you don't have anything that is successful!

There's dropping out of college and then there's dropping out of Harvard.

I'd like to think we get to see him die, but I think he's already drinking the baby blood. You can see it in his eyes, he's going to live to 130 like Rockefeller and Soros. He started young too, so with our increasing medical tech it's not inconceivable he'll be one of the first immortals.

don't care

fuck off /pol/

>calling someone an anti-Semite
>pol
Pick one

Just. Thanks Veeky Forums for always making me feel so great about myself.

As did Zucc,FB started as an online college profile website.

Surviorship bias, all of those people are also popular as well. We could list out the most successful people and base it on any number of factors, all of them are wrong. What's important is that they succeeded, and that has nothing to do with you and what you are doing, ever. If you want to be successful in the future I don't think trying to pin it down to having one duck in the row makes everything go great.
College degree is worth whatever people will pay for it, like everything else. Hedge funds like hiring people who went to ivy leagues because they can use the name as marketing to get people to invest, it's worth something because of the name not because of the actual skill of the person involved.

Because getting jobs back then didn't require college degrees.
Babyboomers made sure to trap new generations into having to get degrees and rack up debt.

Half these people are literally super geniuses that know more than college could ever offer them

>zuckberg
>steve jobs
>bill gates
>edison

All these guys sucked or stole the work of other people.

>edison sucked or stole the work of other people
Yea not really

He's literally the poster child of doing that. Just look at what he did with Nikola Tesla.

he stole everything retard

you used bad examples OP. do not use examples before 1950 thank you.

>There's dropping out of college and then there's dropping out of Harvard.
QFT

>not one of them was born poor, but on rich families

/thread

Pictures like these are so stupid, what point are they even trying to make? That people should drop out? Why is Lincoln in a list with business leaders? What about the fact that most of them had middle class backgrounds, 99th percentile IQs, lots of connections, and that the cast majority of billionaires have college degrees.

I think he is trying to say you are stupid for going to college, that you should feel ashamed of yourself.

wut. I know from basic history that at least two of these are from poor families

Even if he dies he will be put in cryo and that's in the case he won't make a copy of his consciousness to upload.

Which one? Cause Mark and Bill's families were pretty rich.