Post 'em
What are you holding?
What are your short term bets?
What are your longer term holds?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CMeemer/status/880950717355372545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holding a few bags, only invested 900€
I desperately need to cash out a few thousand sometime in august, but I don't know which bag I should empty
If I take my ark out now, it'll surely moon tomorrow. I believe in etc long-term so I don't wanna touch that either. ICN is another baby of mine, bought at 140000 so aaaaaagh

Pls help

Can I hijack real quick to ask a question? I'm getting $1000 together in 2 days to invest, I'm already holding ANS and ETH, I was thinking about putting some in Digibyte if it drops to around 650 and I was considering putting more in ANS for long term holding after a dip (and ETH of course), anyone with some opinions on what to do?

Literally just btc/USDT
Might get into ETH at the dip..if there is a dip

My honest opinion is that we are in a bear market until btc gets it shit together. I literally spent the night downsizing and moving to fiat. We had a good run while it lasted but I think the next couple months at least will be meh. You may actually need to have skill to make solid gains in this current market

>I desperately need to cash out a few thousand sometime in august, but I don't know which bag I should empty

You and me both
It's so hard to decide what to cash out, when it means reducing your further earning potential

Also, mirin' those gains
We have pretty much the same blockfolio worth, but I started with €3k

I know I'm talking about altcoins but do you think XRP is a relatively safe investment at the moment?

Personally I'm not a big fan. It's been stagnant for a long time and the amount of coins in circulation is craxy. That was actually one of the coins I dropped tonight.. that's just me though

I think now that the hype is over there is the issue of banks not really using the public chains, but XRP-developed systems.
XRP's goal is stability, it's supposed to be store of value, not speculative.

hello fellow eurofag!

only $via doing well today

feels bad man

Not selling till I have 500k

twitter.com/CMeemer/status/880950717355372545

Do not fear the red

Investing 800 tomorrow.

Just went all in on Mooncoin with 20k.

It is a better store of value than BTC and Ethereum.

Mooncoin will save you from the bear market, it has been stable through all of this.

Buy Mooncoin. I am not kidding.

Super long term zero Fox given

You're an idiot, all coins including Schmooncoin are paired with BTC. Once bitcoin goes down, the value of your coin goes down too.

Am I fucked? Long term folio here, bought on Friday unfortunately.

MYST is the worst buy decision of my life.

Myst has potential though, just like BAT, it's just being dumped because ICO and all that.

Besides, market in general is having a really bad moment right now

I know how you feel user. I'm waiting for it to jump back up so I can sell.

do i short ETH?

i don't know what or when to invest my $1000 in? market is really unpredictable right now

Your lambo awaits, user.

My bet is: Stay away from shitcoins while market is this bearish, either cash and wait until it starts to recover, or put all your holdings into BTC because it's the safest bet.

How is BTC the safest best when a lot of the bearishness is caused by BTC fork in the first place?

Only newfags are actually worried about BTC collapsing.

Notice that despite the market being bearish BTC is very stable at 2,5k-2,3k range. Thing is, BTC is safe because if BTC fails, the entire market goes with it. Doesn't matter what kind of shitcoin you hold, it will be affected by BTC.

By holding BTC you are betting on crypto as a whole basically. If it crashes, it just means that you would lose anyway no matter what shitcoin you were holding.

Everyone should be worried about BTC collapsing.
Something is happening August 1st (and/or the week before) with the BTC price.
BTC down = everything else down.

Nothing will happen at august 1st, everyone's anticipation and fear will already be reflected on the price before that.

If nothing bad happens on Aug. 1. (which it probably won't) price could rocket up again really good, looking for a good price to buy in July

I have no idea what i'm doing.

If BTC isn't at least 30% lower at the end of the year than it is right now, I will eat my beard. You are foolish to think it won't be dipping for months to come. Probably won't really be higher than its recent peak for 3-4 years

I agree with this. I'm not ragging on BTC and want it to succeed. Most of my holdings are in ETH but I understand that if BTC collapses, that would be incredibly bad PR for the entire market and people won't just magically convert to LTC and ETH to cause the 'flippening' like a lot of people hope. All that said, I do think that ETH will have a higher market cap than BTC in less than a year.
This is the reason I hold ICN.

>shit I'm pulling out of my ass
BTC will increase in price as long as crypto becomes more popular, which doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon

Prepare to eat hair, newfag

Put a big chunk into BTC, ETH and LTC.
Put the leftover change into other coins... your selection looks alright although me personally would change a few while the prices are low

New to crypto, basically bought high so far for the most part, but already learned a lot, I plan on hodling everything though, once I get the hang of things I might try and do a little more day trading.... A few coins I have my eye on ANS AGRS and reddcoin might pick up a little etherium too on this dip, but I'm a little skeptical of that one more than others for some reason. Lite coin seems like a really solid bet, so does ark.

BTC is too big to fail. If it does, all other coins fail with it.
The real “value“ in coins is the interest in developing them. I am 100% convinced that bitcoin will show all other coins how to resolve a scaling issue and then continue to adopt the main advantages of competitors

>hodling everything
>do a little more day trading
either or bro