What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Literally how. My rent is 25%ish and I live in a way nicer place than I should.

That guy is probably in the liberal paradise of comiefornia.

Hipsters literally pay 3 grand a month to live with 3 other hipsters so they can do their startup and become the next steve jobs (because location matters for coding)

HAHAHAHAH

Tfw rent is 7.3% of salary ^_^

1000 sq ft shared with gf only, city center of a 1.5M city with decent startup culture.

Fkin lol @ living in a western country

This, or NYC because they're aspiring artists

Where? I'm thinking of getting a remote job and moving someplace with a low cost of living.

People need to shop around and live within their means.

Either made the bad decision of living beyond his means or the bad decision of living in an overpriced part of the country while being underpaid.

You lucky pricks don't live in Australia where Chinese buy up all the property and pay ludicrous amounts to outbid everyone at auctions. Rent in a shithole suburb in western Sydney sets you back $550 AUD for a two bedroom apartment. Average wage is ~$800 a week.

ive heard people say this about sydney (in aus)

mostly from wagecucks that work at coffee shops / bars and are living in the inner city area

i cant stand cities man, fuck that. avoid that shit like the plague

Any further out and you're forced to use toll roads to travel to work too. We don't even have any decent attractions besides a bridge and an Opera house.

>state government funds northconnex
>its a toll road

granted that most of the funds are coming from the private sector, although im guessing its still going to cost a fortune to drive on everyday regardless

also wheres the aus/pol/ thread at? that hapa dude has stopped making them

>i'm a humongous faggot who cannot fathom living without a million other dick lovers around me

>paying rent

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sofia, Bulgaria.

10% tax on income, although I'm pretty sure no more than 5% of miners here actually pay it.

Tons of developer talent, very corporate until recently, but the startup scene is growing.

There's modern parts, commieblock-ridden disgusting parts and cute exclusive places in the mountains.

I pay $450 for rent if a pretty big apartment in a very convenient and quiet place.

this guy gets it, buy your own apartment or house poorfags

I earn about £2500 after tax in bong land.

>(((Mortgage))) is £425 a month
>ever other outgoing is £700
>save £1000 a month
>£375 a month in my cash savings

It's not hard to earn money, even as a wagecuck. I have around £20k in savings and £10k invested in various coins.

The majority of the money came from leasing our fucking power network off for 100 years and they still toll it. Worst part is they said the power prices won't increase. One year later and they're skyrocketing. Sucks since I have to use the M4 every day. Now Parramatta road is going to be fucked for ever. I guarantee it backfires and causes more congestion until they eventually remove the toll.

I live in the cheapest apt. complex in my city and my rent is 1/3 of my monthly income. No friends and I'd honestly rather live by myself.

>No friends
Perfect, dude, move someplace cheap.

Most of us here are stemcells, if you're one you can work from wherever...

If you're paying more than 33% of your income towards rent, you deserve to be poor.

£40k is good outside London

sounds like Budapest, nice city