Anatolia used to be Greek

>Anatolia used to be Greek

>Anatolia used to be Roman

ftfy

>Greece used to be Ottoman

>The Levant used to be Greco-Roman

>Southeast Europe used to be Turkish

>Anatolia used to be Hittite
It's a shame T*rks control the birthplace of the first Indo-European civilization.

tfw Jordan used to be Greek

>Egypt used to be Greek

>Anatolia used to be based non-Indo-European Hattian and Hurrian until filthy H*ttites came and mixed with them

>anatolia is no longer greek

>I want to believe

Now its Turkish

How did Greeks lose literally everything?

The Greek geopolitical situation is really fucked up due to the its mountaineous terrain. They never stood a chance really.

It's actually unsure how deep the penetration of green was I into the interior of Anatolia. Obviously the coast was greek for most of history.

>USA used to be white

Do not blame the Turks for the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire, blame the Fourth Crusade and the fucking Venetians.

>Epirus used to be greek

Same but I do fucking hate them for destroying great churches that held the remains of important people like Justinian and Theodora. And for defiling Hagia Sophia

Las Malvinas used to be Argentine.

>Greece used to be Greek

This is what the founders of western civilization looked like. /pol/ btfo

>Mantzoukas has described himself as being of "100 percent Greek" descent.[1][2]

It still is, they just speak orcish language.

his face is pretty Greek to me, you are just memeing because hes tan.

Galifianakis and Tina Fey are Greek too but they're pale

>Greeks look like orcs and invented civilization
>Jews look like trolls and invented monotheism
>the Bogdanoff brothers look like misshapen cats and invented interdimensional memery

Damn, is there anything ugly people didn't invent?

>Crete used to be minoan

:^(

cry more faggots

Seems right. Weird hair though.

>orthocucks are STILL triggered

They're not 100% Greek

>Fey's father had English, German, Northern Irish, and Scottish ancestry;

>Galifianakis was born in Wilkesboro, North Carolina.[2] His mother, Mary Frances (née Cashion), is a community arts center owner, and his father, Harry, is a heating oil vendor.[3] His mother has Scottish ancestry

I want to visit the marvels of Anatolia (i.e. The pre-T*rkic buildings) without getting blown up or robbed. Is this too much to ask?

I can't wait for Venice to sink into the ocean. Gods wrath for destroying his city.

It still is they just larp as mongols now

#MAGA!
Make Anatolia Greek Again!

fuck that they were just taking advantage of a good situation. blame the byzantimes for being so shit and doing nothing of lasting relevance for over a thousand years. instead they just decayed and decayed till eventually you couldn't even say they were "roman"

>mfw Veeky Forums used to be frogless
>lack of pic related

Turks are pretty much greek

>what are the Justinian reconquests
>what is Byzantine law
>what is the Macedonian renaissance
>what was the Komnenian restoration
Are you a retard/Turk with an inferiority complex, by any chance? Enjoy life under your new Sultan. Kek

inferiority complex? lol you sound like either greek trash or someone from the balkans. tell me how does it feel that Istanbul is and will be turkish for the conceivable future? does it make your blood boil that turks have had a greater impact on your country then your "ancestors" ever will? enjoy your debt/irrelevancy

>roaches ITT
please leave

>a Turk
>that white

Keep dreaming, Mehmet.

Turks take better care of their heritage than Greeks do

700 years postponed

We should adopt a final solution to the Turkish problem.

Only in Death can Turks be redeemed.

*oldest linguistically attested

>Jemtland and Bohuslen used to be norwegian

>their heritage
>their
Triggered.

Roaches never built anything.

Anatolia not only used to be Greek it was the richest most thriving part of the Byzantine empire. It was also the second birthplace of Christianity after the apostolic era, with all of its churches being referenced in the New Testament.

The wholesale slaughter, rape and destruction that happened there after the defeat at Manzikert, forced the native Greeks to migrate to the coastal Anatolian areas where Greeks lived there until 1920. Ironically this barbaric incursion that was enough to warrant the first crusade, did not only stop the rape of Anatolia, but all gains that were awarded after it were lost after the fourth crusade.

The loss of Anatolia had disastrous geopolitical ramifications for Europe, and it was what allowed Islam and the Ottomans to go into a conquest of south-eastern Europe.

>Weird hair though
That glorious mane is of Zeus himself

>implying they're not just roleplaying Anatolians

I offered my midday prayers at the Hagia Sophia mosque last time I was in Constantinople.

>almost patch of land on earth used to be western controlled in some form

you were last in constantinople in 1922?

No I just didn't call it Istanbul because I thought you'd be familiar with the Greek name of the city.

not entirely. The coasts certainly were, but the interior was home to all sort of peoples: Isaurians, Alans, Goths.

yeah but it hasn't been a mosque since that time. Ataturk turned it into a museum.

And he was surprisingly to just buried the other day.

More like his father came straight out africa man.

>I thought this would be a more comforting name for you
What the fuck, are you an alien? Fuck out of here with your contact bullshit.

>Southern Italy used to be Greek
>Northern Cyprus used to be Greek
>The Levant used to be Greek
>Egypt used to be Greek
>Crimea used to be Greek
>FUCKING PAKISTAN used to be Greek.

>Mexico and Latin America will never be pure spaniard
>now the haughty angloniggers get to lord their whiteness over us

>there will never be a pan-greek empire stretching from the Mediterranean to central asia

Istanbul is derived from the word Stamboul which Wikipedia says is Greek for "the town".

Of 15 million Greeks worldwide you found the darkest one as a representation of Greeks. Guy is probably from some island or Asian minor.

Here you go

DNA says it still is

the amount of /pol/ and Veeky Forums threads devoted to figuring what various mediterranean peoples 'really' looked like is hilarious.

You're lucky the Russians are cucks. A real nation would have flipped shit if an ambassador was assassinated.

>implying it wasn't yet another NATO attempt to start a Russo-Turkish war
Putin isn't retarded.

being real here smug turk mode off i doubt starting world war 3 is worth "avenging" the death of a ambassador whos killer wasnt even involved with turkey itself